Author Topic: DUBCNN: Meech Wells & Ya Boy Announce Duo EP/Music From Young Mack Life & Chucky  (Read 461 times)

D~Nice

Shit, this is going to be bangin for sure.

MEECH WELLS

look out for the american hustler tape coming real soon!

Whats good with ur album Eastwood?
we dropping the tape first then we droppin the album but we are in talks with several labels 2 close east new deal

Ight so the NWWO 2 Mixtape and then The American Hustler Mixtape, and yall gonna try to release Eastwoods album? Is his album still coming with a video to interview song, a dvd n a shirt n all that kind of stuff?
well all the stuff he did with jaded is remaing with jaded he is comin all new but we will hav videos for singles
NEW WEST HONCHO

Denumz_Throwback

• Lil Geezy
The track from Young Mack is pretty fresh like a kool breeze in the summertime, so put them shades on & get that money. As for Eastwood, I think the streets been waiting long enough for him to drop something & personally think he's been under-rated for way too long by people in the biz & in the industry.......Get'em Eastwood the streets are calling! As for an upcomming EP from Meech Wells & Ya Boy, it should be something worth taking a listen too. It's not everyday that you get a M.C from the bay who's known to rock the mic & serve it well with a producer from L.A who can drop independent heat over & over again and not lose his touch. Not a believer, check both of their independent mixtapes and judge for yourself, but this is a EP worth expecting. Continue to Rep that West Flag N Keep It Easy.............One!!!     

Derika Deane

• Lil Geezy
  • "The I.E's Finest"
The West has been under represented for a long time! The people want to hear real music. And they expect nothing but the best...Meech Wells is the truth...this collabo is sure to be fire and what the people want...I can't wait to get my hands on this and the "American Hustler"...Eastwood has his own unique style and flow...aye aye aye aye...InAZone is on fiyah... Majors are you taking notes??? I see ya'll out there! :o ;D :o ;D :o ;D
"I carry that name and that title!!!" Don't hate get down with the team!

AnybodyKilla

look out for the american hustler tape coming real soon!

Whats good with ur album Eastwood?
we dropping the tape first then we droppin the album but we are in talks with several labels 2 close east new deal

Ight so the NWWO 2 Mixtape and then The American Hustler Mixtape, and yall gonna try to release Eastwoods album? Is his album still coming with a video to interview song, a dvd n a shirt n all that kind of stuff?
well all the stuff he did with jaded is remaing with jaded he is comin all new but we will hav videos for singles

Ight, but yo how the fuck u got -31 karma lol?

badboyz2

• Lil Geezy
yo look out for young joker and mack colabo on the new west world order strait heat!