Author Topic: AIDS IS MAN MADE  (Read 655 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: AIDS IS MAN MADE
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 12:03:32 PM »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 01:07:22 PM »
that would really suck since I got the hep B vaccination for school

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 09:01:39 AM »
i think this shouldbe self evident. just  everything about the explanations these scientist like to put out about it and to always top it off they have to attribute the cause of it to some Black country as always.

no doubt, when it actually came out of laboratories in the US not Africa or Haiti or Brazil or any other country,

an that whole thing about Africans fucking monkeys is a load of rubbish you fucking waste cadets, you fucking muppets, geeks, nerds

an the thing about tribes in Africa eating monkeys an thats how it was created is all western propaganda initiated by the the same people that created it, African tribes have been living within close proximinity wit monkeys since the beginning of time, no AIDS disease in that time, then of a sudden it appears in the late 70s, early 80s in mass numbers, but in diffrent places, like the US, Africa, Haiti an Brazil, atthe same time, there had to be some sort of seeding process, an that was the World Health Organization's smallpox vaccination in Africa, Haiti an Brazil an the hepatitis b vaccination for the homosexual community in the States around the same period, if it was the Africans eating infected monkey route, the whole world would have ended a long time ago, truss me on that   

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 11:18:28 AM »
i think this shouldbe self evident. just  everything about the explanations these scientist like to put out about it and to always top it off they have to attribute the cause of it to some Black country as always.

no doubt, when it actually came out of laboratories in the US not Africa or Haiti or Brazil or any other country,

an that whole thing about Africans fucking monkeys is a load of rubbish you fucking waste cadets, you fucking muppets, geeks, nerds

an the thing about tribes in Africa eating monkeys an thats how it was created is all western propaganda initiated by the the same people that created it, African tribes have been living within close proximinity wit monkeys since the beginning of time, no AIDS disease in that time, then of a sudden it appears in the late 70s, early 80s in mass numbers, but in diffrent places, like the US, Africa, Haiti an Brazil, atthe same time, there had to be some sort of seeding process, an that was the World Health Organization's smallpox vaccination in Africa, Haiti an Brazil an the hepatitis b vaccination for the homosexual community in the States around the same period, if it was the Africans eating infected monkey route, the whole world would have ended a long time ago, truss me on that   
yea i aint fallin for their shit. well i was watchin this documentary how like a couple of europeans form different area had a lab in Africa and they used to experiment on monkey or maybe chimps with they liver and shit and its sooo obvious they fucked up. not to long ago there was some shit about aids or hiv in bayer asperin something like that. these people are a joke and have the world fooled

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 11:24:12 AM »

You know what, nothing would surprise me anymore. Yes the Bayer case was in relation to contaminated blood products here is the article below.

MJ  2003;326:1286 (14 June), doi:10.1136/bmj.326.7402.1286-g
News extra

Haemophilia patients launch action against Bayer over contaminated blood products

Nebraska Deborah Josefson

A class action lawsuit has been launched against the Bayer and Baxter corporations on behalf of people with haemophilia in Asia and Latin America who contracted HIV or hepatitis through contaminated blood products supplied by the companies.

Also named in the lawsuit were the Armour Pharmaceutical Company and Alpha Therapeutic Corporation. The suit was filed in a US federal court in California.

All four companies are accused of distributing contaminated blood products in Asia and Latin America in 1984-5, even after such products were taken off the US market because of fears that they had not been properly screened for HIV and hepatitis C virus.

While a true screening test for the viruses did not exist at the time, careful screening of donors could have minimised the risk, the suit contends. The lawsuit further alleges that the companies bought blood and plasma from the high risk groups of people, including prisoners, injecting drug users, and promiscuous gay men.

The class action contends that thousands of people with haemophilia contracted HIV or hepatitis C from tainted blood products. By 1992 the contaminated products had infected at least 5000 haemophiliac people in Europe with HIV, and more than 2000 people had developed AIDS. A total of 1250 people had died from the disease, the lawsuit added.

The lawsuit also found that by the mid-1990s most of the 4000 people in Japan with AIDS were haemophiliac people and that nearly all of the cases were linked to contaminated clotting factors traced to the United States.

In Latin America at least 700 cases of HIV are linked to use of contaminated blood products by haemophiliac people, the lawsuit said. In the mid-1990s the four companies paid out $640m (£390m; €545m) in damages to settle a similar lawsuit.

In a statement Bayer said: "Bayer complied with all regulations in force in the relevant countries based on the amount of scientific evidence available at that time."

The decisions that the company made 20 years ago should not be judged by the same standards of scientific knowledge available now, the statement said.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 11:41:56 AM »

You know what, nothing would surprise me anymore. Yes the Bayer case was in relation to contaminated blood products here is the article below.

MJ  2003;326:1286 (14 June), doi:10.1136/bmj.326.7402.1286-g
News extra

Haemophilia patients launch action against Bayer over contaminated blood products

Nebraska Deborah Josefson

A class action lawsuit has been launched against the Bayer and Baxter corporations on behalf of people with haemophilia in Asia and Latin America who contracted HIV or hepatitis through contaminated blood products supplied by the companies.

Also named in the lawsuit were the Armour Pharmaceutical Company and Alpha Therapeutic Corporation. The suit was filed in a US federal court in California.

All four companies are accused of distributing contaminated blood products in Asia and Latin America in 1984-5, even after such products were taken off the US market because of fears that they had not been properly screened for HIV and hepatitis C virus.

While a true screening test for the viruses did not exist at the time, careful screening of donors could have minimised the risk, the suit contends. The lawsuit further alleges that the companies bought blood and plasma from the high risk groups of people, including prisoners, injecting drug users, and promiscuous gay men.

The class action contends that thousands of people with haemophilia contracted HIV or hepatitis C from tainted blood products. By 1992 the contaminated products had infected at least 5000 haemophiliac people in Europe with HIV, and more than 2000 people had developed AIDS. A total of 1250 people had died from the disease, the lawsuit added.

The lawsuit also found that by the mid-1990s most of the 4000 people in Japan with AIDS were haemophiliac people and that nearly all of the cases were linked to contaminated clotting factors traced to the United States.

In Latin America at least 700 cases of HIV are linked to use of contaminated blood products by haemophiliac people, the lawsuit said. In the mid-1990s the four companies paid out $640m (£390m; €545m) in damages to settle a similar lawsuit.

In a statement Bayer said: "Bayer complied with all regulations in force in the relevant countries based on the amount of scientific evidence available at that time."

The decisions that the company made 20 years ago should not be judged by the same standards of scientific knowledge available now, the statement said.
and niggas wonder why refuse to go to these devilish doctors. be healthy mind, spirit and body. eat good food and stay away from fast food especially

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 12:03:12 PM »
yall is stupid if you think this is new, i read about the aid being made man in 1994, it's almost as old as the theory on the man not walking on the moon, it's totally bs imo, hiv as the same stem as ebola it clearly comes from the primate

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 12:15:08 PM »
I agree that there is a mass eugenics program going on it's just I disagree with the way in which you frame it. Fluoride which is a by product of the uranium enrichment process was made in large quantities during the second world war and after that had ended there were mass leftovers. Somehow they managed to promote fluoride as a means of fighting tooth decay, The fluoride is in our water, our bread, our toothpaste and after many warnings for decades, has now finally got the attention of the new scientist. The new scientist documents that fluroride diminishes the iq level and does not protect against tooth decay in fact in high fluoride areas, it will lead to massive damage being inflicted on the teeth. Fluroride is actually classed as a toxic substance and was used against prisoners of war as a means of keeping them in check. In addition to this, studies have shown that fluoride shuts down the thyroid also. Aspartame studies which have not been financed by the industry itself have shown how when rats ingest the aspartame they quickly die in mass numbers and yet it's in our sodas, our soft drinks, it's in sweetener, yoghurt, we are all ingesting it. Finally the vaccines, mercury shots are given to babies and the frequency of the shots steadily increases, the body is full of so much toxic, of course it's poisoning us, the autistic levels are shooting through the roof and yet I have even heard a fox news piece in which a "study" showed that mercury is good for the brain. Well if a heavy metal is good for the brain, then I guess drinking sulphuric acid must be refreshing and full of vital vitamins to the body.

That's just a snapshot of three things which don't discriminate against race

My point is black, white, chinese, asian, we are all being exposed to these .

http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS108377+02-Jan-2008+PRN20080102 - Second thoughts on fluoride
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 12:31:04 PM by virtuoso »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 12:15:38 PM »
yall is stupid if you think this is new, i read about the aid being made man in 1994, it's almost as old as the theory on the man not walking on the moon, it's totally bs imo, hiv as the same stem as ebola it clearly comes from the primate
yeah sure

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2008, 05:55:29 PM »
I believe it. Isn't is the doctors that be infecting people? They think they find a cure when they don't. And after effecting the people they did, those people spread that shit. Which done spreads thru the world.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2008, 10:52:59 PM »
A lot of man-made ignorance runs through this thread unfortunately.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 03:04:33 AM »

yea i aint fallin for their shit. well i was watchin this documentary how like a couple of europeans form different area had a lab in Africa and they used to experiment on monkey or maybe chimps with they liver and shit and its sooo obvious they fucked up. not to long ago there was some shit about aids or hiv in bayer asperin something like that. these people are a joke and have the world fooled

no doubt, an that experiments they were doing in central Africa that your talking about back in the day was carried out by Dr.Hilary Koprowski, it was all part of the process

@virtuoso
props for that information, that dosen't surprise me at all, not one little bit

an ebola is man made too, i'll go into that at a later stage too

KAIN WITH THAT JFK SWAG |CLC|

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 06:33:45 AM »
I'M IN FAVOR OF POPULATION CONTROL :)

when it rains it pours

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 11:08:16 PM »
as the dude on top said, population control. i wouldn't be surprised. also i think anti virus company's create new viruses to sell their products. Aids, could have just been a device to control population.

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 11:27:55 AM »
population control is exactly what the bio-weapon the AIDS virus was made for