Author Topic: AIDS IS MAN MADE  (Read 379 times)

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
Re: AIDS IS MAN MADE
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2008, 11:52:59 PM »
A lot of man-made ignorance runs through this thread unfortunately.

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 04:04:33 AM »
i think this shouldbe self evident. just  everything about the explanations these scientist like to put out about it and to always top it off they have to attribute the cause of it to some Black country as always.

no doubt, when it actually came out of laboratories in the US not Africa or Haiti or Brazil or any other country,

an that whole thing about Africans fucking monkeys is a load of rubbish you fucking waste cadets, you fucking muppets, geeks, nerds

an the thing about tribes in Africa eating monkeys an thats how it was created is all western propaganda initiated by the the same people that created it, African tribes have been living within close proximinity wit monkeys since the beginning of time, no AIDS disease in that time, then of a sudden it appears in the late 70s, early 80s in mass numbers, but in diffrent places, like the US, Africa, Haiti an Brazil, atthe same time, there had to be some sort of seeding process, an that was the World Health Organization's smallpox vaccination in Africa, Haiti an Brazil an the hepatitis b vaccination for the homosexual community in the States around the same period, if it was the Africans eating infected monkey route, the whole world would have ended a long time ago, truss me on that   
yea i aint fallin for their shit. well i was watchin this documentary how like a couple of europeans form different area had a lab in Africa and they used to experiment on monkey or maybe chimps with they liver and shit and its sooo obvious they fucked up. not to long ago there was some shit about aids or hiv in bayer asperin something like that. these people are a joke and have the world fooled

no doubt, an that experiments they were doing in central Africa that your talking about back in the day was carried out by Dr.Hilary Koprowski, it was all part of the process

@virtuoso
props for that information, that dosen't surprise me at all, not one little bit

an ebola is man made too, i'll go into that at a later stage too

KAIN WITH THAT JFK SWAG |CLC|

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 07:33:45 AM »
I'M IN FAVOR OF POPULATION CONTROL :)

when it rains it pours

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 12:08:16 AM »
as the dude on top said, population control. i wouldn't be surprised. also i think anti virus company's create new viruses to sell their products. Aids, could have just been a device to control population.

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 12:27:55 PM »
population control is exactly what the bio-weapon the AIDS virus was made for

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2008, 02:26:48 PM »
afrikans were fucking monkeys back in the day so its actually joint effort

First of all, how can you get a sheep virus from a monkey? Did the monkey go and fuck a sheep, then it fucked a human? Are you serious?

Second, nobody fucks monkies AND people you idiot!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=X9zLK70K-_w

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2008, 02:47:07 PM »
afrikans were fucking monkeys back in the day so its actually joint effort

First of all, how can you get a sheep virus from a monkey? Did the monkey go and fuck a sheep, then it fucked a human? Are you serious?

Second, nobody fucks monkies AND people you idiot!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=X9zLK70K-_w
i love dave chapelle that nigga is soo funny and he make white people look stupid ass hell