Author Topic: AIDS IS MAN MADE  (Read 656 times)

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
AIDS IS MAN MADE
« on: January 27, 2008, 09:41:16 AM »
I'll like to put you up on some more information concerning the real origin of AIDS

It started from the social, business an political elites of America obsession an infactuation with eugenics in the early 20th century, which then turned into the population control movement of after the second world war because of the backlash mainstream western society had about the eugenics movement because it is this movement which heavily influenced Hitler, so they came up with a more acceptable name, to disguise it, which is population control

The paper trail starts from the influx of Nazi's into the US goverment security apparatus after the second world war which the CIA called Operation Paperclip, an also the influx of a few Japanese war criminals into the US goverment aswell

In 1946 there was a Time magazine article called 'Better than the bomb' were the US goverment in the May 1946 Appropriation hearing is talking about a biological agent they have, a lot of people think they are talking about the inducement of visna into the human genome. Visna is a Icelandic sheep disease that the nazi's were experimenting on in Iceland in the early 30's an the Japanese were experimenting on, on people in New Guinea in 1942, on the Fore Indian tribe. After the experiments were they were inoculating the tribe with a minced-up version of the brains of diseased sheep containing the visna virus which, eventually caused mad cow disease(Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease) in the tribe after about 5 or 6 years

In 1948 there is a merorandum from february 1948 FOREIGN POLICY STATEMENT NO.21 by George W Mckenna where it basically breaks down about how the 'US has to develop a scheme to deal with the growing population of the third world'.

Then in the early 50's the CIA started an Operation called MK NAOMI(which stands for NEGROES ARE ONLY MONETARY INDIVIDUALS) which went on until 1970. Most of the documents from this operation were destroyed, there was also the Special Operaion X(the SOX program) which was the prototype for the US Special Cancer Virus Program, which started in 1962 until 1978, most people believe this is the program were AIDS was made. It was a US goverment program which was disguised as Cancer research, but they were actually trying to put animal viruses into the human genome. I have a US Special Cancer Virus Program Logic Flowchart in my possession

I also have a page of a US document from 1969 tuesday, july 1st called House Resolution 15090 Part 5, page 129 were a Dr.Donald MacArthur in the US Department Of Defense Appropriations for 1970 requests $10million to create a AIDS type virus within 5 to 10 years were he says "We are developing a new lethal weapon, a synthetic biological agent that does not naturally exist, and for which no natural immunity could have been acquired"

They were developing a scrapie(visna-maedi-rida a man made retro virus of sheep)initially based on the work of Dr.Bjorn Sigurdsson of Iceland, at the same time they were working on a immune suppressing bacterial DNA particle(now known as the mycoplasmal species fermentans)based on the research of Dr.Robert Huebner & carried forward at the Wistar Institute(in Philly)under Dr.Hilary Koprowski & at the Tulane University under Dr.Alton Ochsner, the mycoplasma fermentans was grown on monkey kidneys with Tulane utilizing the kidneys of the Rhesus monkey & Wistar using the kidneys of chimpazees

Along wit this work, Dr.Fredrich(Fritz) Deinhardt conducted research under the cover of Hepatitis vaccines at Wistar

This two path work of the pathogens led to the development of two species of the AIDS disease, HIV 1 & HIV 2

HIV 1 was principally disseminated in British, French, & Belgian colonies of Africa an elsewhere. HIV 2 in Portugese colonies & Brazil, under the WHO smallpox campaign(under the direction of Donald A Anderson)in Africa, Haiti & Brazil & in the USA under the Hepatitis B vaccination program(a guy called Dr.Wolf Szmuness was behind the program). The laboratory work was done in the US, Belgium & Portugal.

A lot of people think AIDS is a modified(weaponized) sheep retrovirus(mutates a lot more, more than the common cold) derived from Visna-Maedi-Rida(Scrapie) retrovirus from sheep and a immune system suppressant derived from the Mycoplasma Fermantans, which comes from the Deoxyribonucleic acid(DNA) of the zoonotic(animal) disease baterium known as Brucella Abortus

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: AIDS IS MAN MADE
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 12:09:28 PM »
i think this shouldbe self evident. just  everything about the explanations these scientist like to put out about it and to always top it off they have to attribute the cause of it to some Black country as always.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 04:50:37 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 03:08:50 PM »
Why do you draw the line w/ AIDS?  What about syphollis, herpes, HPV, etc..

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 03:10:42 PM »

No shit?

kemizt

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 07:37:31 PM »
Man isn't smart enough to create AIDS.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 07:41:59 PM »
stop defending your slave masters

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 07:47:47 PM »
I'm sorry.......Them crackas did that shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 07:50:38 PM »
I'm sorry.......Them crackas did that shit.

just callin it how it is. only thing with them scientists plan was that it back fired on them

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 07:52:42 PM »
That would make a good movie.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 07:55:19 PM »
^^^ thats what i was thinkin but then again probably wouldnt. i know how hollywood do and the movie is going to be about some African having intercourse with some monkey to further keep that ridiculous cause of AIDS circulating on this planet
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 08:03:41 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 10:25:03 PM »
afrikans were fucking monkeys back in the day so its actually joint effort

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 10:56:25 PM »
I heard chimpanzees got tight pussies.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 06:22:56 AM »
IF it's man made, who gives a shit?  It's out there.  Deal with now not how it got there. 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 11:19:58 AM »
IF it's man made, who gives a shit? It's out there.  Deal with now not how it got there. 
i give a shit because people should be held responsible instead of creating some bullshit lie to keep Africans down.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 12:00:28 PM »
i thought aids was caught by africans fuckin with baboons

« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 12:02:44 PM by Bitch, dat aint my baby! »