Author Topic: Young Buck Back With Cash Money ?  (Read 174 times)

KURUPTION-81

Young Buck Back With Cash Money ?
« on: January 27, 2008, 03:30:43 PM »
Last night, Cash Money Records rapper Lil Wayne performed at the Memorial Auditorium in Chattanooga Tennessee. At the end of the show, Lil Wayne brought out surprise guest Young Buck, who revealed that he was resigning to the Cash Money Records imprint. Young Buck, who hails from Nashville, Tennessee, originally signed with Cash Money Records at the age of 17, in 1997. He left the label around 2000. After a brief stint with Juvenile’s UTP Records, Young Buck signed with 50 Cent’s G-Unit imprint. Details of the proposed deal were not available. Young Buck is preparing to release the upcoming compilation album Product of the South via his Cashville Records imprint, which is distributed by Red Distribution/Sony

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2008/01/27/19198560.aspx

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Young Buck Back With Cash Money ?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 03:34:11 PM »
I don't know, that suonds kind of weird... I mean I just interviewed Young Buck this week and I asked him about Lil Wayne.. I will be posting the full interview on dubcnn early next week but here's just a little part from it:

Dubcnn: You've never been one to hold your tongue, you recently had a situation with Lil Wayne, what's the status on that?

Lil Wayne, whatever I said about him, I've had a chance to speak with Lil Wayne since then verbally, and he had the chance to speak his mind, and we've moved on! I've even spoken to Baby since then, I had a conversation with him that was real good, so my whole thing is, let's get to the money! At this point, it's about riding with those that's riding with you, and the bullshit don't get to the money no quicker on my way, and if I can't get to the money, then it's some bullshit. That's the same thing that me and Baby was having a conversation about, like "Look my nigga, let's get to the money!" So that's what we gonna do. Same thing with Khaled, I have no issues. I hear Fat Joe saying his thangs, but until it comes further than just a mouth thing, I don't even have a problem with dude, because it's like "You do what you do, cause I'm doing me!"

So I don't know... he did mention several times that he's with G-Unit, to expect the new G-Unit album and that it will be a classic etc.. We'll see I guess. Look for the full interview on dubcnn in the next few days.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 03:58:48 PM »
nothin but a rumour i'm guessin
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D~Nice

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 04:41:07 PM »
50 would clown his ass if he did that.