Author Topic: yeah i'm so mexican...lol  (Read 708 times)

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: yeah i'm so mexican...lol
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 07:36:45 PM »
Say word... Using the Tortilla in place of a fork is the best way to eat. haha.

I feel you on the cultural differences though. My girl's Mexican. She was born in Mexico, too. So she's got a lot of Mexican traditions that I just ain't used to. And with me being Honduran, we def don't see eye to eye on some shit. But fuck it, we work through it.

She fucks with Pupusas, so I'm happy. Hopefully she'll learn how to make them.. cuz she throws down in the kitchen.

yeah man...me being Salvadorian, pupusas are my favorite food.  good ass food.

Ive always seen mexico as more desert like wit people wearing their sombreros and cowboy ish.....and i see El Salvador more as a jungle type enviroment.  Wit trees an ish all over the place.

How is Honduras??
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

SGV

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 11:35:34 PM »
Its a lot fun man. Id imagine its no different than El Salvador. Just a larger (less advanced) version of El Salvador. Theres tons of gangstas and poor people... lots of greenery though.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 12:42:42 AM »
mexico is a weird place. every part of that place is sooooooooo different. the only thing uniting 'most' of the places there is the 'obsession' with older american and/or italian culture.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 04:34:48 PM »
^^ mango is good ass hell. anyway your white

lol but threads about eating tortillas should change your perception of Jake. He's the Mexicanest... ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The Purple Champ

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 07:24:33 PM »
im not mexican but i would have done the same thing.

KAIN WITH THAT JFK SWAG |CLC|

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 12:32:08 AM »
then after she said it you reached over and slapped her, as your 15 kids scurried off in fear. just playing, tortillas are delicious.

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 12:36:49 AM »
so i'm sitting here typing up this paper for my Business class and i'm eating one of those 2 lb marie calender lasagna dinners. i'm not trying to waste any of that delicious left over sauce that the fork missed, so i go to the fridge and warm me up a tortilla on the stove and sop all that shit up. now while i'm doing this, my girl is sitting there watchign me the whole time.  she patiently waits until i'm finished and says " you are soooooo fuckin mexican for doing that"

SHUT UP WHORE, NO PROUD MEXICANS EATS LASAGNA DINNERS.

DID YOU CALL YOUR GIRL WHITEY FOR NOT MAKING YOU ANYTHING DECENT TO EAT ?

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 10:13:54 AM »
so i'm sitting here typing up this paper for my Business class and i'm eating one of those 2 lb marie calender lasagna dinners. i'm not trying to waste any of that delicious left over sauce that the fork missed, so i go to the fridge and warm me up a tortilla on the stove and sop all that shit up. now while i'm doing this, my girl is sitting there watchign me the whole time.  she patiently waits until i'm finished and says " you are soooooo fuckin mexican for doing that"

nothin says Mexican like a Marie Calenders Lasagna dinner.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 10:44:03 AM »
jake is the bako mexican king

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 02:14:39 PM »
lol, im mexican too and i woulda done the exact same thing  :laugh:  8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 02:22:44 PM »

yeah cuz that's all mexicans eat is beans rice juevos rancheros tapatio , tacos and chimichungas right? .... ::)

oh shit i had Panda Palace last night for dinner....aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh i melting.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 07:38:26 PM »
REAL MEXICANS DON'T KNOW WHAT TV DINNERS ARE.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 07:54:36 PM »
>

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008, 10:30:40 PM »
shit is bomb

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 10:42:07 PM »
shit is bomb

that shit is good actually. I be takin them things to work for lunch. Plus theyre always like 2 for $4 at Ralphs. ever try Claim Jumpers lasagna?