Author Topic: review of Quik Death Row Sessions and 220 The Shit EP  (Read 2829 times)

marcin1712

Re: review of Quik Death Row Sessions and 220 The Shit EP
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2008, 06:04:52 AM »
props to the Jungleboy and Kilo of course for these 3 songs :)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2008, 06:17:27 AM »
WORDS TO MY FIRST BORN ISN'T A PASTE JOB, THAT SONGS HAS BEEN OUT FOR AGES.....BTW THOSE LINKS IS WHY PALTINUM SOUNDS ISN'T BRINGING OUT ANYMORE PROJECTS....MAYBE PLATINUM SOUNDS SHOULD JUST SELL TO THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T LEAK ON THE DL...SELL TO THE PEOPLE THRU EMAILS ONLY...

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2008, 06:29:11 AM »
WORDS TO MY FIRST BORN ISN'T A PASTE JOB, THAT SONGS HAS BEEN OUT FOR AGES.....BTW THOSE LINKS IS WHY PALTINUM SOUNDS ISN'T BRINGING OUT ANYMORE PROJECTS....MAYBE PLATINUM SOUNDS SHOULD JUST SELL TO THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T LEAK ON THE DL...SELL TO THE PEOPLE THRU EMAILS ONLY...

Idiot. You really think that this collection doesn't leak? And how do you know if someone will leak it or not? BTW i dont buy this shit and dont support it. Someone from Platinum Sounds must gave these tracks to the website...

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

DJSpin

« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2008, 07:15:29 AM »
just wanna let everyone know we appreciate keepin this project unleaked so far. emails with heartz of men instrumental will be emailed shortly to the people who bought the project... to the rest tryin to get a link.... bytches! u aint gettin shit but 2 nuts and a stick

word.. cant wait!      So i got my 2nd II None in the mail yesterday and i have to say i am very pleased with the product... never saw a case like that before..but whatever..the insert is nice and the music is fucking great.   I am now impressed and Platinum Sounds has a customer in me.   I will be getting the Quik sessions as soon as i get paid!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2008, 07:36:26 AM »

Idiot. You really think that this collection doesn't leak? And how do you know if someone will leak it or not? BTW i dont buy this shit and dont support it. Someone from Platinum Sounds must gave these tracks to the website...
NIGGA GO SUCC A DICC...............   

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2008, 09:52:26 AM »

NIGGA GO SUCC A DICC...............   
;D ;D :o

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2008, 10:30:24 AM »
I was drunk last night and I upped it and sent out about five links when I woke up they all said the link was fucked up or rapid shares down or some shit.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2008, 10:34:03 AM »
I was drunk last night and I upped it and sent out about five links when I woke up they all said the link was fucked up or rapid shares down or some shit.

mediafire.. ;D..lol

Smoke

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2008, 10:52:39 AM »
petey you are my hero if you upload that 2 projects

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2008, 11:29:09 AM »

mediafire.. ;D..lol

Ill holler back tonight...I know at my other fourm at least one dude successfully downloaded it so I might send him a pm asking him to re up it again and Ill paste the link to yall...

and the nigga bitchin about his shit getting leaked, your a music hoarding money hungry communist...Ill see you later when your pushing your next batch of deathrow table scraps.

Smoke

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2008, 11:30:39 AM »
petey holla at me too ;)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2008, 12:10:58 PM »

We Fly High

« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2008, 12:16:23 PM »
Petey comin through!

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2008, 12:17:38 PM »

mediafire.. ;D..lol

and the nigga bitchin about his shit getting leaked, your a music hoarding money hungry communist...Ill see you later when your pushing your next batch of deathrow table scraps.

lol..

dont trip homie.. kuz nima and the rest of the mod's coulda easily sent a buzz to quik n the d n kk..nem that these boyz makin profit off of their work.....

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2008, 01:00:41 PM »
homie that wasnt directed to you...we go waaaay back...No lie youse the motherfucker that taught me how to upload albums period!

Im sayin you got the music, cool....let it be heard. I know I wouldnt mind hearin all that old unreleased shit but dont be trying to profit off niggas like that. they stole some music and got the nerve to get mad cause niggas stole it from them...I dont like the principals behind it.

they be tryin to act all super nice and peaceful on the board known they some shiesty motherfuckers.