Author Topic: review of Quik Death Row Sessions and 220 The Shit EP  (Read 2832 times)

D Breezy

Re: review of Quik Death Row Sessions and 220 The Shit EP
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2008, 01:45:26 PM »
homie that wasnt directed to you...we go waaaay back...No lie youse the motherfucker that taught me how to upload albums period!

Im sayin you got the music, cool....let it be heard. I know I wouldnt mind hearin all that old unreleased shit but dont be trying to profit off niggas like that. they stole some music and got the nerve to get mad cause niggas stole it from them...I dont like the principals behind it.

they be tryin to act all super nice and peaceful on the board known they some shiesty motherfuckers.

fuk u talkin bout homie? number 1 i didnt steal shit, i got it legit. number 2 is the principles behind it are the artist aint never puttin that music out, i had to pay to get it so i need to get paid to share it. it aint fair that i get my money back so u and the rest of these leechin muthaphukkas could have this shit?? number 3 i aint gotta be peaceful, i aint got no reason to be mad neither. like i said i put the project out so everyone could have the shit we been havin for years, thanks for the support. if u are one of these leechin ass faggots, least u could tell ur daddy is thanks...
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2008, 02:10:21 PM »
homie that wasnt directed to you...we go waaaay back...No lie youse the motherfucker that taught me how to upload albums period!

Im sayin you got the music, cool....let it be heard. I know I wouldnt mind hearin all that old unreleased shit but dont be trying to profit off niggas like that. they stole some music and got the nerve to get mad cause niggas stole it from them...I dont like the principals behind it.

they be tryin to act all super nice and peaceful on the board known they some shiesty motherfuckers.

fuk u talkin bout homie? number 1 i didnt steal shit, i got it legit. number 2 is the principles behind it are the artist aint never puttin that music out, i had to pay to get it so i need to get paid to share it. it aint fair that i get my money back so u and the rest of these leechin muthaphukkas could have this shit?? number 3 i aint gotta be peaceful, i aint got no reason to be mad neither. like i said i put the project out so everyone could have the shit we been havin for years, thanks for the support. if u are one of these leechin ass faggots, least u could tell ur daddy is thanks...

your a dumb motherfucker because you paid for some music and you cant do shit with it but sit alone somewhere in a room and listen to it, thats your motherfuckin fault but quik aint got shit to do with this If he had his way hed either put it out legit and get revenues or just put it up for the love of the game like he has several of his unreleased shits....you got some motherfuckin nerve tryin to charge some niggas for some shit you aint even got the rights to then get mad when that shit gets bootlegged you was playin a dirty game to begin with...

keep hoarding music and sitting in your little rooms by yourselves bumping that shit on your motherfuckin head phones I dont envy you one bit cocksucker...

Al Bundy

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2008, 02:39:09 PM »

your a dumb motherfucker because you paid for some music and you cant do shit with it but sit alone somewhere in a room and listen to it, thats your motherfuckin fault but quik aint got shit to do with this If he had his way hed either put it out legit and get revenues or just put it up for the love of the game like he has several of his unreleased shits....you got some motherfuckin nerve tryin to charge some niggas for some shit you aint even got the rights to then get mad when that shit gets bootlegged you was playin a dirty game to begin with...

keep hoarding music and sitting in your little rooms by yourselves bumping that shit on your motherfuckin head phones I dont envy you one bit cocksucker...

and that's the truth.

marcin1712

« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2008, 03:08:06 PM »
Petey is right. Word

We Fly High

« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2008, 03:08:32 PM »
i think i'll put the link up for free download on Dubcnn.

Lunatic

« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2008, 03:10:29 PM »
:D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Smoke

« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2008, 03:16:22 PM »
damn , i can't wait for the links
thanks who will put it on here

D Breezy

« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2008, 03:30:27 PM »
do what u want homie, i got more important things to worry about in life than some little rainbow kids puttin a link out. just remember quik aint never putting any of this shit out... ever.... and thats from his mouth. quik got his money for the songs 2 thats alsio what u dont understand. and thanks to people wanting to be hard, we aint got no more projects comin out, which means anything we got aint getting outside of our ears. not to be childish, but why should i share my shit with u when u fuckers dont even appreciate what it took to get it. i dont see anybody else besides us and ftp comin out with anything good, lets see someone else get unreleased material and see who puts it out for free.
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2008, 04:44:29 PM »
if anyone can give me a link would be appreciated

8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2008, 04:54:18 PM »

exactly for the love of the game...

Young Old Head

« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2008, 07:32:08 PM »
damn , i can't wait for the links
thanks who will put it on here

!

Cash Money Blood Gang

Quadruple OG

« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2008, 07:46:42 PM »
*waits for the 2nd II None link*

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2008, 07:51:51 PM »
LOL, ALL THESE FAGS THAT KEEP SAYING THEY GONNA PUT THE LINK AND STILL AIN'T DONE IT YET AFTER 2 DAYZ OF TALKIN THAT SHYT LOL....THEY SCARED LIKE SUM BITCHEZ...............

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2008, 08:45:49 PM »
nothing can happen to you if you post this...dont be retarded

MarshColin

« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2008, 09:03:16 PM »
nothing can happen to you if you post this...dont be retarded

nothing can happen if they don't have the albums.