Author Topic: Im officially done with B-Ball in this section  (Read 762 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Im officially done with B-Ball in this section
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2008, 02:53:47 AM »
i fucs with what you sayin my nicca. i actually know that theres laker fans that aint all obsessed with shiet and aint overdoing every little thing, but that jew aint the only one i seen up on here hypin up some regular ass shiet the lakers did like it was important. i aint beefin wit no nicca online, that shiet dont exist to me cuz i know real beef. i just speak on shiet i see and if a nicca is a clown then i clown him. im a reality chec for all these bacwards lakers groupies, and that aint talkin about you or the nicca who made this thread.

i aint say laker FANS is the problem, its the groupies who got thousands and thousands of posts and spend 24 hours on here shovin they made up stories in every thread. i speak the truth without all the extra shiet. there aint no conspiracies to make them the succas they are, they aint won a thing without shaq, they a average team this year, they make up excuses to cover up that they middle of the pac and they are known as a 1st round playoff sweep. if the little jew or any of these other groupies cant handle that and wanna cry and post 1000 replies about it, thats makin them look like chumps. some of you niccas on here is like a afterschool girls club or some shiet, sticcin up for weirdos just cuz they post on here all they life and u all in some online club together. a nicca dont wanan come in here and read a thread of groupies sayin "omg! farmar won 8th man of the last hour" and shiet. bottom line if the shoe fits, find a matchin skirt. if u know u aint the prob then keep it movin.

I have no beefs in this forum, man. I see it from another prospective than you. You are saying NIK and 2-3 other people are THE (/your) problem. Other people are saying you or Hack Wilson or other people are THE (/their) problem. I'm not getting into it. My problem is just the forum being filled with those online beefs. I ain't beefing with Laker dickriders, i ain't beefing with Laker haters. I have problems posting in this forum if you can't talk seriously about sports. That's THE REAL problem, cause it gets boring and it's hard to post in here if you guys are beefing in every topic. I have no problems replying to how you rate the Lakers. It's not the right 3d, so i won't do it in here. But expressing opinions in NEVER the problem.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 02:55:23 AM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2008, 10:05:54 AM »
The guy gets mad cuz we think Lakers are a good team and he starts talking a gang of shit...Then he makes posts calling other people groupies. LMAO.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »
The Lakers will be My team until the day I die Even If I Move to The Moon, Or if they get shipped out and play in Mars..
I Got that Purple & Yellow bro, Win or Lose. (But Best When we Win, Which is almost always)

Ain't no Groupie in This'
Why hate Tho, Congrats when someone does their thing.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2008, 07:08:23 PM »
I have no beefs in this forum, man. I see it from another prospective than you. You are saying NIK and 2-3 other people are THE (/your) problem. Other people are saying you or Hack Wilson or other people are THE (/their) problem. I'm not getting into it. My problem is just the forum being filled with those online beefs. I ain't beefing with Laker dickriders, i ain't beefing with Laker haters. I have problems posting in this forum if you can't talk seriously about sports. That's THE REAL problem, cause it gets boring and it's hard to post in here if you guys are beefing in every topic. I have no problems replying to how you rate the Lakers. It's not the right 3d, so i won't do it in here. But expressing opinions in NEVER the problem.

thats what up then my nicca. i see what you saying. that loudmouth lil jew kid was just an easy target and fun to make look like a clown, plus he be wavin his pom poms in every single thread, so i checced him for it. yall dont get that a nicca just talk this way when he clownin on people. but i dig what you talkin about the rest of the shiet so i'll take it easy on the lil muthafucca for the sake of everyone else reading.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2008, 07:15:52 PM »
The fact of the matter is that the most Laker fans in here are cool and knowledgable, and def worth talkin and discussing with.  NIK however takes it to a whole nother level and is the reason for 99% of the negativity in this section. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2008, 09:14:56 PM »
i noticed my "karma" always goes down every time i make a statement that doesn't kiss kobe's ass  :laugh:
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2008, 10:56:18 PM »
Yep, this shit has got worse and worse , we cant obviously have a decent discussion here.. all is about childish shit ala Lakers fans vs others , Lebron vs Kobe ALL the time in non related threads , a bunch of people coming to beef with Nik and all that .. so props to the cats who dropped knowledge here .. Im out

yeah i been debating on whether to keep posting here. I mean, i been here for years...but the shit has gotten terrible.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2008, 11:36:18 PM »

thats what up then my nicca. i see what you saying. that loudmouth lil jew kid was just an easy target and fun to make look like a clown, plus he be wavin his pom poms in every single thread, so i checced him for it. yall dont get that a nicca just talk this way when he clownin on people. but i dig what you talkin about the rest of the shiet so i'll take it easy on the lil muthafucca for the sake of everyone else reading.

+1

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2008, 12:39:02 AM »
The fact of the matter is that the most Laker fans in here are cool and knowledgable, and def worth talkin and discussing with.  NIK however takes it to a whole nother level and is the reason for 99% of the negativity in this section. 

What do I take to another level? Please explain. I hate it when people who don't know shit come up in threads and start acting like they know what's up...I back everything I claim. If anything, it's clowns like this fake ass crip guy who flood this section with nonsense, with their constant Laker bashing... just another muthafucka who obviously doesn't follow the team, but loves to hate. I don't really take that shit seriously, I just say what I have to say and move on. Sometimes the kids get so upset over my opinions that they run in a million different threads getting all hyper with their unfunny Laker bashing jokes. Whether you think it's biased or not, at least what I say has substance...PeACe

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2008, 01:10:36 AM »
i noticed my "karma" always goes down every time i make a statement that doesn't kiss kobe's ass  :laugh:

same with me nicca!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008