Author Topic: RELIGION  (Read 563 times)

PoeticJustice

Re: RELIGION
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2002, 09:22:30 PM »
^ thats so true that.. i heard a lotta stories from this guy i know about that shit and it sounds fucked up.. i dunno i just see to many contradicitons in religion.. i understand what u sayen ruthless n it sounds good n shit, from what everyones sayen to me i want something.. something inside me is missing.. but something inside me is against religion.. its just a feeling

~1~
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2002, 10:36:57 PM »
I think God gave us a free will, which we all enjoy, it's what seperates us form the animals, It would be ignorent to blame God for wars we start, and God never Said, kill other religions off, I think every prophet comes form the same god, like an update...you know...we can't live with the same laws for ever, I think every prophet comes to update the rules and reminds ppl of the fact there is a God, but we people interpretate and shit , so many get the wrong ideas and I think Priests and all these religgious leaders shouldn't be there, first off they don't have the right, plus they spread their "interpretation"...and this way sekts emerge all that shit and that is wrong...anyway thats my opinion...I believe in all that, but choose not to be religious, as I don't want to obey to rules set, and laws...you know what I'm saying, I think a lot of ppl claim to be christian or muslim or something...but I think it is a way of living...and many ppl claim but don't live up to it...anyway I 'm goin off topic..I'm not religious but do believe in all what I just said...

Peace

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2002, 07:31:35 AM »
maybe youm should think about it this way Max maybe you should try God before you push him away from you.....just try him....othing hard baby just try him,just get down on your knees and tell him you are sorry for your sins and see if that does not make you feel better,make sure you are really sorry first,then I will have a second step for you
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

ToNe1904

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2002, 10:18:55 AM »
i cant see myself ever haveing faith in any sort of religion.. as we have what u call religious finatics, terrorists, all that stuff.. i know its a minority of people like this, probably less than a minority.. but everyones saying religion is life, god is the wya of life, u must have faith.. but if religeon is so right and should be taken on by everyone.. how can religeon bring out things so evil in people.. i will admitt now my dad is totally against muslims.. im not gonna deny it.. and i cant blame him for the shit i hear on the news.. u know.. but he says shit like there all crazy finatic maniacs and shit.. its kinda bad caus i had sum lebonese friends from my old school nhalf them was muslim half of them grew up around religeon but wan muslim and they felt sorry for there fellow countrymen who were muslim.. that shocked me a lot.. im not sayen any religeon is better over another.. i had a mate called michael his parents were christians and his parents were salvos.. now they dont drink smoke swear none of that.. now me and mike had a good friendship and he was banned from all contact with me caus i wasnt the nicest or best kid in 7th grade caus i drank and smoke.. now where in the bible does it say u should segregate yaself from other ppl caus theyhaveproblems.. i woulda thought the bible would say sumthen along the lines of help those people out they need guidance.. these are a few lil examples of why i have no faith.. pls dun hate jsut gimme feedback on this shit

peace

~1~

EDIT**shit i didnt even know how to spell religeon.. i mean religion lol

yah i feel u on summa this shit. i aint really religious myself. i mean, tha way i look at shit....is....u should do whateva it is that will make u a better person. for a lotta people, religion has turned their life around. Theyve quit alotta negative things in their life because of it. And thas good. But if u manage to do it withOUT religion, then thas ok too. There is a lotta negativity that comes from religion also. but u cant blame religion, u blame tha people. People cant handle differences in ANYthing, so they chose to kill off what they dont agree with. Im one of those people who doesnt believe much, till i see it. i need proof, shiiiit. i aint tha typa person tah get conned. The way i see religion is like this. Long ago there was a need to make people obey a certain way of life, and rules. And we've all seen how man fears what they dont understand. So tha easiest way to ensure this way of life, is to say that theres some sorta magical god in tha sky (or whatever yur religion uses as its overseer) that will punish u if u do not obey the rules. Its sort of like tha whole Santa Clause thing with christmas. that u tell little kids, if they dont behave during the year...santa wont bring them presents. If anyone still believes that a fat white man with a red suit, comes from the north pole and rides a sleigh with reindeer...to bring presents to the whole world (the whole world who can afford presents that is)...well, youd be thought of as crazee. Ive noticed that, no matter how much people like to say that theyre a leader...that they are their own person. They really arent. for tha most part people need SUMTHING to follow. Because people dont deal well with things that just cant be explained. If sum occurance happens that we cant figure out the reason behind, its easier for us to say..."it must have been the work of God" then it is to say..."I just dont understand how it happened". Nobody is omnipotent, and nobody will understand EVERYthing. This is why u have a brain tho, to TRY and figure out why things are the way they are. Or why things happen. And not just write it off to "Gods Doing". I think people have a much greater inner strength then they want to believe. Occassionally theyre capable of doin "miraculous" things. But for sum reason its alwayz said that it was done with "Gods" help. This doesnt mean im knockin anyone for their beliefs. I jus cant stand tha attitude i get frum alotta religious people....that...they believe sumhow their better then me, because i dont believe what they believe. That somehow i need to be "saved". get tha fuk outta here wit that shit. Cus i dont follow a specific cult...i need to be saved? whateva. So basically, i say do whats best for u...and leave tha next person to figure out whats best for them. Religion isnt the answer for everyone. For sum, it helps. For sum, they need religion to make them stronger. But for sum, it doesnt help. Cus sum people might find strength in other things. So shit...do whatcha do. I respect otha peoples beliefs, as long as they respect mine. And get tha damn Jahovas Witnesses off my DOORSTEP, i dont want yur pamplets!! lol

ToNe1904

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2002, 10:25:44 AM »
I think God gave us a free will, which we all enjoy, it's what seperates us form the animals, It would be ignorent to blame God for wars we start, and God never Said, kill other religions off, I think every prophet comes form the same god, like an update...you know...we can't live with the same laws for ever, I think every prophet comes to update the rules and reminds ppl of the fact there is a God, but we people interpretate and shit , so many get the wrong ideas and I think Priests and all these religgious leaders shouldn't be there, first off they don't have the right, plus they spread their "interpretation"...and this way sekts emerge all that shit and that is wrong...anyway thats my opinion...I believe in all that, but choose not to be religious, as I don't want to obey to rules set, and laws...you know what I'm saying, I think a lot of ppl claim to be christian or muslim or something...but I think it is a way of living...and many ppl claim but don't live up to it...anyway I 'm goin off topic..I'm not religious but do believe in all what I just said...

Peace

i feel what u sayin. but, if there was ever an institution that DOESNT change with the times, its religion. And also, i dont think we are AS seperated from the animals as people wanna believe. we are tha same. I mean, we value human life more then other animals. Just tha same as they value theres more then ours. Weve evolved into what we are, but everything has its own weaknesses and strengths. In the water, tha Shark is FAR superior to us. We're strong mentally, but reletively...very weak physically. If we were so much more valued by God...this wouldnt be the case.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2002, 01:07:35 PM »
nah Tone baby you got it wrong we don't value ourselves as much as he values us..................that is why he put His Son on the Cross because he believed in us so much that he was willing to condemn something that did nothing wrong....we are valued more then you will ever know,we value each other and i don't believe for one second that this much evilness can cause yall to turn your backs on God,,,,,,,,,why he didn't do anything to you?Try him and you will see a difference in your life.....

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2002, 01:14:28 PM »
I heard a poem in my spirit maybe that will change the tone in here.....................

he heard a little voice calling come all ye heavy burden and I will give you rest

so he decided to put this matter to the test

he said if you'd take my yoke and carry my burdens for me surely happy I would be

so the yoke was taken the weighed the price was paid and this man and this voice was on their way

til one day the man got sick and fell by the roadside

please don't leave me by the wayside

my child,my child while you slept a promise to you I kept and now we are on to Heavenside

This road it leads to Heaven dear and if you just keep walking here you will soon get there

and when the man awoke he was......................

ToNe1904

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2002, 03:49:25 PM »
nah Tone baby you got it wrong we don't value ourselves as much as he values us..................that is why he put His Son on the Cross because he believed in us so much that he was willing to condemn something that did nothing wrong....we are valued more then you will ever know,we value each other and i don't believe for one second that this much evilness can cause yall to turn your backs on God,,,,,,,,,why he didn't do anything to you?Try him and you will see a difference in your life.....

i didnt turn my back on God. I never have been really religious. And as for tha thing about him putting his son on the cross. Well....can u prove that for me? i mean, i aint disrespectin yur beliefs. im jus sayin, religion is based on BELIEF. Not necassarily TRUTH. Tha stories of religions...are writtin in a BOOK. a very well written BOOK...but still, a BOOK. Anyone could have writtin it. My only point in all this is...from what ive seen frum dealings with very religious people...they have this brainwashed mindset, that their view...is the only view. well, thas childish. One of tha most respectable things sum1 can do...is to say..."i dont know" about sumthing. And with religion...not ONE person can actually PROVE any religion (frum what ive heard so far). Its good to have beliefs, thas why i dont knock anyone who believes in a certain God....it might be good for them. But it is what it is...a belief...until i see proof. This aint a shot at anyone on here whos religious, jus my view...

Instant_Killa

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2002, 11:42:20 PM »

i feel what u sayin. but, if there was ever an institution that DOESNT change with the times, its religion. And also, i dont think we are AS seperated from the animals as people wanna believe. we are tha same. I mean, we value human life more then other animals. Just tha same as they value theres more then ours. Weve evolved into what we are, but everything has its own weaknesses and strengths. In the water, tha Shark is FAR superior to us. We're strong mentally, but reletively...very weak physically. If we were so much more valued by God...this wouldnt be the case.

Word homie, well said

Peace

PoeticJustice

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2002, 12:43:24 AM »
fuck it ive given up.. i aint even gonna beginto learn or uderstand ima jsut drift thro life likeive been doen.. itz all good

~1~

ToNe1904

« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2002, 11:04:08 AM »
fuck it ive given up.. i aint even gonna beginto learn or uderstand ima jsut drift thro life likeive been doen.. itz all good

~1~

Jus listen to what others hafta say, and chose yur own path. The best thing tah do, is stay as open-minded as possible. realize that there are many many many different ways to deal with, and look at situations. if religion helps u deal with things the best...then maybe thas where u should turn. if theres sumthin else that works for u...then do that.

techniec

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2002, 11:10:58 AM »
enters thread

gets bored

leaves thread

PoeticJustice

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2002, 11:46:36 AM »
*freepost*

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2002, 07:51:42 AM »
first off they need to put this in the hall of mirrors.................