Author Topic: Tiger attacks visitors at US zoo  (Read 294 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Tiger attacks visitors at US zoo
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 09:16:08 PM »
Sorry but the kids deserved it,  its just sad that the beautiful Tiger had to lose her life because 3 moron intoxicated faggots were taunting her.

It has been admitted by one of the teens that they provoked the Tiger so I dont care what happened to the teenagers, they deserved it.

Cmon man, they're kids. I know people have fucked around with animals before, but they don't deserve to die because of it. I beleive the zoo should have kept the fucking animal from escaping with a huge fence or some shit. That really is unacceptable. No matter how hard the kids taunted it, the cat shouldn't have been able to jump over its containment. The most the kids deserved was maybe a fine or a ban from the zoo, but not death.
yes they do. mid 20's them niggas aint little kids who dont know right from wrong.

So it's like if someone steals hurts somebody, they deserve to be punished to the maximum degree? Be reasonable now.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 09:18:15 PM »
Sorry but the kids deserved it,  its just sad that the beautiful Tiger had to lose her life because 3 moron intoxicated faggots were taunting her.

It has been admitted by one of the teens that they provoked the Tiger so I dont care what happened to the teenagers, they deserved it.

Cmon man, they're kids. I know people have fucked around with animals before, but they don't deserve to die because of it. I beleive the zoo should have kept the fucking animal from escaping with a huge fence or some shit. That really is unacceptable. No matter how hard the kids taunted it, the cat shouldn't have been able to jump over its containment. The most the kids deserved was maybe a fine or a ban from the zoo, but not death.
yes they do. mid 20's them niggas aint little kids who dont know right from wrong.

So it's like if someone steals hurts somebody, they deserve to be punished to the maximum degree? Be reasonable now.
hmm thats a good question ask them niggas locked up on some bullshit aka "crime not fitting the punishment". Oh im being resonable

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 10:28:36 PM »
lmao at this song

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2008, 10:38:20 PM »

hmm thats a good question ask them niggas locked up on some bullshit aka "crime not fitting the punishment". Oh im being resonable

Then lets kill every nigga in prison for their broken laws. I'm sure you'd be ok with that

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 11:10:07 AM »

Then lets kill every nigga in prison for their broken laws. I'm sure you'd be ok with that
well shit thats what they been tryin to do, better yet they dont even wait until they in jail cops tryin to kills niggas on the street. bottom line i dont think these people should get a pass. if this was a nigga shit i think you be sayin opposite of what your sayin now

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 04:43:55 PM »
the two dudes who got attacked and lived are suing the shit out of the zoo
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!