Author Topic: Back, when EVE was a stripper. (Pics)  (Read 909 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Back, when EVE was a stripper. (Pics)
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »
yuck, i said it once and i'll say it again i don't give a fuck,most black girls are gross looking
::) ::)..c'mon....'Most'..There are a few that are not attractive, but 'Most Black Girls are gross looking' that's a bit to harsh....
But if that's how you..feel, then it is what it is..

yeah i know that sounds fucked up, but to ME most black girls are gross looking, i mean there are exceptions to the rule like

but for a good part they look like....well like trina and eve in those vids. and TO ME that's gross looking. i don't know maybe i have high standards beng latino but call it what you want but i'm just not attracted to them most of the time.

lol at having high standards, and people think i dont know what im talkin about. if your whole family n so called culture is based on this:

its no surprise such comment would come out his mouth

lol maaaan mexican tv gots some FIIIINE ass ladies, even the old broads are fine, and for the record that's a bad picture. CUz all of them chicks in RBD would get the dick from me.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 11:26:44 PM »
yuck, i said it once and i'll say it again i don't give a fuck,most black girls are gross looking
::) ::)..c'mon....'Most'..There are a few that are not attractive, but 'Most Black Girls are gross looking' that's a bit to harsh....
But if that's how you..feel, then it is what it is..

yeah i know that sounds fucked up, but to ME most black girls are gross looking, i mean there are exceptions to the rule like

but for a good part they look like....well like trina and eve in those vids. and TO ME that's gross looking. i don't know maybe i have high standards beng latino but call it what you want but i'm just not attracted to them most of the time.

Nah Bro..It's Cool!!
I'm not knocking you!!!
I was kinda wanted you to explain to m,why you felt that way!!

Props on the High Standards, double rps if you stick with it, cuz that habit can be Mad hard to keep and maintain!!

But I'll Admit, Latino/Hispanic/Mexican [Sorry i had to include them all], are some of the most beautiful women ever!!

yeah man it's all taste, to me latina women are the FIIIIIIINEST girls ever and every thing after that is who looks more like latina women. hell i was jockin' this arab girl in high school, thought she was latina the whole time. if some one was to say the contrary i wouldn't really care cuz, hey less competition,lol.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 11:31:06 PM »
To say that most black women are ugly is just an ignorant statement. Let's be real: the majority of people on earth are ugly, including women of all races.

But of course in the end, it all boils down to your personal preference. If you're not into black women then that would explain a lot behind that thought. Personally, I love all colors of the rainbow (no homo).

And with that all said: Eve and Trina are some nasty, ugly hoes

i don't think it's ignorant it's just a matter of taste. i think ratio wise the black "race"  has the least attractive women, but like i said earlier my taste is EXTrEMELY bias. i'm not in to blondes much either , i lOOOOOOVE the Latina look way way way too much. like in the pron section, i go in there and most of those girls are gross looking to me, unless it's eva angelina, jenaveve jolie, lorena sanchez, ect.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2008, 07:35:55 PM »
LOL

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2008, 09:04:51 PM »
Damn, I never knew eve was a strippa.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2008, 01:06:57 AM »
To say that most black women are ugly is just an ignorant statement. Let's be real: the majority of people on earth are ugly, including women of all races.

But of course in the end, it all boils down to your personal preference. If you're not into black women then that would explain a lot behind that thought. Personally, I love all colors of the rainbow (no homo).

And with that all said: Eve and Trina are some nasty, ugly hoes

i don't think it's ignorant it's just a matter of taste. i think ratio wise the black "race"  has the least attractive women, but like i said earlier my taste is EXTrEMELY bias. i'm not in to blondes much either , i lOOOOOOVE the Latina look way way way too much. like in the pron section, i go in there and most of those girls are gross looking to me, unless it's eva angelina, jenaveve jolie, lorena sanchez, ect.
Ahh...Lorena Sanchez....brb, gotta gret the lotion.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2008, 11:24:59 AM »
Black women are not gross...Black hoodrats can definitely be some nasty hoes, though. Both Eve and Trina were some ghetto ass hoodrats before they blew up (from blowing cock). If you know some ghetto hoodrats, you wouldn't have to see these pics/videos to know that...PeACe

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2008, 10:04:04 PM »
I wanna see pics of Trina when she was a stripper.

haha fo sho

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2008, 04:44:59 PM »
Black women are not gross...Black hoodrats can definitely be some nasty hoes, though. Both Eve and Trina were some ghetto ass hoodrats before they blew up (from blowing cock). If you know some ghetto hoodrats, you wouldn't have to see these pics/videos to know that...PeACe

Hoodrats are almost always nasty hoes. But any bitch can be a hoodrat, not just one race. Not to mention, have you ever seen when white girls are hoodrats. Shit...now THAT is some fuckin ugly shit. A lot of different races can be ghetto, but not all look nasty. White girls from the ghetto always look like tweekers lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

l.poe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2008, 02:25:57 PM »
 ::)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2008, 04:45:55 PM »

Hoodrats are almost always nasty hoes. But any bitch can be a hoodrat, not just one race. Not to mention, have you ever seen when white girls are hoodrats. Shit...now THAT is some fuckin ugly shit. A lot of different races can be ghetto, but not all look nasty. White girls from the ghetto always look like tweekers lol
on some real shit +1