Author Topic: european people  (Read 768 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: european people
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2008, 12:31:56 PM »
That's probabilmente an Italian car, it says "Polizia"...I dunno why my brain stores useless info like that, but I remember, years ago I guess, there was a topic on here about some dope ass car Italian police had introduced for whatever reason (showing off I guess), but I won't bother digging the thread up

But as for the original question, reality is much more bleak usually:

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2008, 12:32:56 PM »
On the real, I WOULD want to get arrested shit, to take a ride around in the back of that thang. Shoot..
a

no backseat in most exotic cars

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2008, 12:34:48 PM »
Oh shit, now I see it. Damn, that would be tight though. Lol. :laugh:

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2008, 12:35:57 PM »
you could try to get beside the engine taht would be dope as hell 2,

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2008, 12:51:25 PM »
step your car knowledge game up dude, to me, bitches can't make the difference between ferraris and lambos but men's got 2 know
i got better stuff know exact details about in life. you dumb people know the details of cars that most likely u will never own in your life. im reality. so yes i dont know what foreign car names and details are but then again is that a loss.... maybe to  you pale people who are very materialistic and superficial not me. to me bitches worry about the details and exacts about shit like that. real niggas worry about life, reality, they blood. fuck out here come at the GOD correct

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2008, 03:28:54 PM »
i know the cops drive saabs around aspen.
and they drive expeditions & durangos where i'm from in lake tahoe, california.
i see lots of impala super sports out here in new york

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2008, 08:53:35 PM »
step your car knowledge game up dude, to me, bitches can't make the difference between ferraris and lambos but men's got 2 know
i got better stuff know exact details about in life. you dumb people know the details of cars that most likely u will never own in your life. im reality. so yes i dont know what foreign car names and details are but then again is that a loss.... maybe to  you pale people who are very materialistic and superficial not me. to me bitches worry about the details and exacts about shit like that. real niggas worry about life, reality, they blood. fuck out here come at the GOD correct

i bet you dont have your license

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2008, 08:57:22 PM »

good comeback  ::). i guess you just have to wait for the rest of your pale friends to come in here and laugh.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2008, 09:00:16 PM »

good comeback  ::). i guess you just have to wait for the rest of your pale friends to come in here and laugh.

do you not?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2008, 09:05:01 PM »
nah, its just that i'm pretty sure that your spittin the same ol bs that your father shitted in your head, you can't have an opinion on everything when you're not educated, have basically no friends nor life outside the internet

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2008, 09:18:11 PM »

do you not?
yes i have me L. do you guys?

nah, its just that i'm pretty sure that your spittin the same ol bs that your father shitted in your head, you can't have an opinion on everything when you're not educated, have basically no friends nor life outside the internet

im more educated than your ass believe that. i have plenty of non-white friends. white friends i dont have any and thank god.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2008, 01:12:22 AM »

do you not?

im more educated than your ass believe that. i have plenty of non-white friends. white friends i dont have any and thank god.

so what, you can invente all the friends you want and be friends with a fuckin rock if you want too, its still that i dont give a fuck what you think or be i dont give a fuck about you or your opinion is,  you could burn in hell or be the happiest dumb fuck in heaven i dont give a shit just fuck you and your whole fuckin family and click, heven i know you aint got none

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2008, 06:42:10 AM »
I'm white and I don't have a license. I'm a piece of scum

JAZ

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2008, 07:01:49 AM »
I'm white and I don't have a license. I'm a piece of scum
yes you are.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2008, 07:37:18 AM »

do you not?

so what, you can invente all the friends you want and be friends with a fuckin rock if you want too, its still that i dont give a fuck what you think or be i dont give a fuck about you or your opinion is,  you could burn in hell or be the happiest dumb fuck in heaven i dont give a shit just fuck you and your whole fuckin family and click, heven i know you aint got none
look at this caucasian, from europe he got thug life in his avatar  ::) . your a joke . Once again you said you been didnt give a shit about me or what i do. but u constantly in my threads obviously you give a shit dumb ass. stop making ya self look stupid.