Author Topic: say your 22, and this bitch (18) wants to fuck  (Read 914 times)

WestCoasta

Re: say your 22, and this bitch (18) wants to fuck
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2008, 05:54:08 PM »
I'd even fuck her if she was 16 8)

I'm 20.... and you're right, if there was a fine 16 year old I would definitely go through with it

15 year olds can obviously look good (I remember some ridiculous ones back in high school) but you gotta play that one safe and not go that low

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2008, 05:57:31 PM »

yessss

what te fuck i think dude just wants the internet community know he getting pussy

with that said

I would lick that puunn puun so fucking good she would never go back to a guy under 25 ever again. Id have my tongue up in that asx and everything man that bitch would be tickled pink. Bitch would be calling me dada and shit.

Narrator

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2008, 06:13:29 PM »
yo i never said i wasnt gonna hit it, infact its lined up for tomorrow, i was askin wat YALL would do, some people have morals, if she was 17, id think twice...but she aint, so im not

(1.) I'm kinda doubtful this is true in the first place, but I'll take your word for it and pretend the shit's legit.

(2.) She looks like white trash, probably talks ghetto, and is probably destined for some community college (at best).  Seriously, do you have any fucking taste whatsoever?  Sorry to smash on your ego, but getting a piece of pussy like that is just a lil bit easier than, I dunno, jacking off?  Unless you're also poor white trash, you should not even want to associate with someone like that.  There's hooking up, and then there's going for the lowest common denominator.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2008, 08:56:32 PM »

yessss

what te fuck i think dude just wants the internet community know he getting pussy

with that said

I would lick that puunn puun so fucking good she would never go back to a guy under 25 ever again. Id have my tongue up in that asx and everything man that bitch would be tickled pink. Bitch would be calling me dada and shit.

hahaha

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2008, 09:07:46 PM »
age aint nuthin butta numbaa

Narrator

« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2008, 09:11:09 PM »

yessss

with that said

Right, you mean you will do that, but only when you finally lose your virginity.  Maybe you and Mr. Stay Puft (K.Dub) can get together and try to provide alcohol for a party to try and get girls to notice you...you know, like "Superbad" or some shit.  You can be Evan and K.Dub can be Seth!

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2008, 09:30:47 PM »
^heh, you know you're still jacking off to your mom's artistic nude photographs in hopes of plugging a nubian queen one day, better get used to fat white chicks bro!

Narrator

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2008, 09:37:25 PM »
^heh, you know you're still jacking off to your mom's artistic nude photographs in hopes of plugging a nubian queen one day, better get used to fat white chicks bro!

Allah says white women are she-devils.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2008, 12:17:16 AM »

yessss

with that said

Right, you mean you will do that, but only when you finally lose your virginity.  Maybe you and Mr. Stay Puft (K.Dub) can get together and try to provide alcohol for a party to try and get girls to notice you...you know, like "Superbad" or some shit.  You can be Evan and K.Dub can be Seth!

Man, I guess you're not updated up in this bitch. I don't drink alcohol anymore. NEXT

kemizt

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2008, 08:21:57 AM »

yessss

with that said

sorry i only date black girls

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!