Author Topic: "CERTIFIED" - Spider Loc >>>MP3 D/L<<<  (Read 1307 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: "CERTIFIED" - Spider Loc >>>MP3 D/L<<<
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2008, 07:49:01 PM »
WWW yeah its coming, after our movie LOL

The Bangadoshish V9.7 Dvd lol?

After a few More Spins, Track is actually quite Good!
Great minds think alike

You have to have a great mind to like this song LMAO? Its just a preference, either u like it or u dont, but it is pretty good!!!

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2008, 07:58:44 PM »
Ok so i downloaded the song and was gonna seriously give it a chance...
but i couldnt get past the first 32 seconds before i deleted it, and i dont delete ANY music i download....
Shit is garbage!
That's too bad you deleted it, you missed the best part of the track ;)
i can hear the hook on G Malones version ;)
I wasn't talkin' about the hook, Spi's verses came off hard on the part you missed out on. Maybe you should download it again and take a listen

think ill pass on this song thanks tho
At least u tried to listen to it.I didnt even download this trash.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2008, 08:13:08 PM »
but i couldnt get past the first 32 seconds before i deleted it, and i dont delete ANY music i download....
Shit is garbage!
I wasn't talkin' about the hook, Spi's verses came off hard on the part you missed out on. Maybe you should download it again and take a listen

Aww, that's too bad.. But how do you know it was trash if you didn't even listen to it  ???

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2008, 08:14:08 PM »
Shit is garbage!

Aww, that's too bad.. But how do you know it was trash if you didn't even listen to it  ???

Take it eazy Juicy, we dont wanna make it another 100 page thread!!!

crash

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2008, 08:53:30 PM »
yeah that Bangadoshish is coming in a minute...... but we got something good for the eyes and ears steady coming your way......

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2008, 09:13:38 PM »
yeah that Bangadoshish is coming in a minute...... but we got something good for the eyes and ears steady coming your way......

Ight, and did u find out anything bout that "187" track?

DPGC23

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2008, 09:29:45 PM »
WAT UP CRASH
LETS PPEEP THIS INA FEW, C WHASAPO

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

topshotta

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 04:54:34 AM »
This ain't bad.. Glasses Malone & Spider Loc should've both been on the original instead w one verse each and Akon on the hook! Without Akon though this track aint dat good

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 05:40:46 AM »
This ain't bad.. Glasses Malone & Spider Loc should've both been on the original instead w one verse each and Akon on the hook! Without Akon though this track aint dat good
I think the two should have been on the track as well,they should make this an official remix, this version knocks harder than the original !

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2008, 06:54:07 AM »
I think the two should have been on the track as well,they should make this an official remix, this version knocks harder than the original !

thank god you dont work in the music industry......

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

messi19

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2008, 07:21:40 AM »

LOL. Nah this dont bang harder than the original, n thats real spit without hate. Nigga can't flow 4 shit.

bgko1

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2008, 07:52:11 AM »
Dope track.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2008, 07:54:15 AM »

Well from the looks of things, thank God you don't work in the music industry either. And this is coming from the same person who stated this song was trash, without ever listening to it. Oh, btw, I think the name "TakemoneyEnt" suits you just perfect, it projects real hardcore meaning of what you're trying to represent  ;D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 08:25:30 AM by JUICY GIRL »

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2008, 07:56:22 AM »

LOL. Nah this dont bang harder than the original, n thats real spit without hate. Nigga can't flow 4 shit.
It's so good to have you back on a Spider Loc thread. What took you so long ? I was begining to think we lost a soldier in the battlefield ;D

messi19

« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2008, 08:11:28 AM »

It's so good to have you back on a Spider Loc thread. What took you so long ? I was begining to think we lost a soldier in the battlefield ;D

HAHAHAH u see what i mean ppl? U mad fatty? I said that this was my honest opinion with no hate but u haaave to say something haha hilarious shit