Author Topic: "CERTIFIED" - Spider Loc >>>MP3 D/L<<<  (Read 1305 times)

JUCYGIRL

Re: "CERTIFIED" - Spider Loc >>>MP3 D/L<<<
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2008, 10:59:22 AM »
G.Malone>>>>Spider Joke
This ain't about who's better than who, why can't we just combine the two versions of both West coast artists ? That's why the west is off the map now, people forgot how to come together as a unity and stand up for the west coast !

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2008, 11:04:56 AM »
^^LOL is this trick for real??
Are you for real ? Why do you keep avoiding the question ?

what question is this juicy?
So Blutiful World wasn't a hit street single  ???

no.. it was an indipendant song for that indi album he released.. neither was it a "hit"........ im talking about a street single for a major album
In fact Blutiful World was a definite street hit single, being that it was the most requested songs on the Los Angeles radio station's despite the fact it wasn't a major album release, it caught a buzz all throughout our nation and some parts of the world. His album has not been released yet, so how can you ask why he doesn't have a major album hit single ?

messi19

« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2008, 11:10:13 AM »
G.Malone>>>>Spider Joke
This ain't about who's better than who, why can't we just combine the two versions of both West coast artists ? That's why the west is off the map now, people forgot how to come together as a unity and stand up for the west coast !

Cant believe i say this, but i agree wit her for once. Too much ignorance on the west and thats real, weather its from Glasses, Game, Spider, Snoop or whoever. Cats need to stop worryin about bullshit and keep that unity, especially these young cats who seem to have issues wit the OG niggas.

crash

« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2008, 11:10:57 AM »

no.. it was an indipendant song for that indi album he released.. neither was it a "hit"........ im talking about a street single for a major album
Blutiful World is a Mixtape song... First version Appeared with Piper on the 1st Connected Mixtape, The Second version with Snoopy Blue was on the Paroled Mixtape, and the Spider Loc Solo version was on The West Kept Secret: The Prequel Mixtape .....
So thats even BETTER!!! niggaz took a mixtape song and made it a Underground Street Hit/Classic!!!! Then we shot a Low Budget Video for "BLUTIFUL WORLD" (and how many rappers you know got aerial shots in they mixtape song videos? yeah i'm fly) Video got a few spins on BET, MTV, VH1, sold a couple hundred thousand MIXTAPES, then TOURED around the World off of a MIXTAPE song that wasnt even mixed or mastered........
shit I gotta give us props after pulling that one off

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2008, 11:12:45 AM »
G.Malone>>>>Spider Joke

If you were to do that the song would turn away alot of people it doesnt matter where u go people just dont like spider...besides the little groupie following he has i think it would hurt Glasses if they really released it like that

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2008, 11:22:05 AM »

In fact Blutiful World was a definite street hit single, being that it was the most requested songs on the Los Angeles radio station's despite the fact it wasn't a major album release, it caught a buzz all throughout our nation and some parts of the world. His album has not been released yet, so how can you ask why he doesn't have a major album hit single ?

what radio stations are these?? lmao "it caught a buzz all throughout our nation"...... the whole reason behind my first post is why doesnt he drop his own single!!!..... your somthing else you know that?

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2008, 11:25:31 AM »
G.Malone>>>>Spider Joke

If you were to do that the song would turn away alot of people it doesnt matter where u go people just dont like spider...besides the little groupie following he has i think it would hurt Glasses if they really released it like that

I disagree, there's many rappers in the game past and present that many don't like, but yet still are successful and have people who like and dig their music. I think putting Spi on the track with Glasses would bring a west coast unity plus it would definitely add some certified eastiness to the mix

crash

« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2008, 11:30:07 AM »

what radio stations are these?? lmao "it caught a buzz all throughout our nation"...... the whole reason behind my first post is why doesnt he drop his own single!!!..... your somthing else you know that?
nigga you act like you dont listen to kday, and power....

messi19

« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2008, 11:35:35 AM »
G.Malone>>>>Spider Joke

I disagree, there's many rappers in the game past and present that many don't like, but yet still are successful and have people who like and dig their music. I think putting Spi on the track with Glasses would bring a west coast unity plus it would definitely add some certified eastiness to the mix

LMAO at "certified eastiness"..FUCK IS U TALKIN BOUT? U gotta be playin wit a nigga.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2008, 11:36:20 AM »

I mean everyone I know has heard of Blutiful World, from east to west to north to south. That's pretty good wouldn't you say for it to have been an Underground Street Hit Classic ? The best has yet to come, Spi will have his own album hit single this year. But then again why does it matter, look @ Crooked I, it's been more then 10 years and he hasn't released a major album hit single. Does that make him wacked by any means ? No ! All that album hit release doesn't matter if you're diggin' the music of these rapper's. Don't you know once you drop an album with a major label, the artist's are pretty much getting robbed anyway ? But that's a whole another discussion....

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2008, 11:39:57 AM »
G.Malone>>>>Spider Joke

LMAO at "certified eastiness"..FUCK IS U TALKIN BOUT? U gotta be playin wit a nigga.
Listen to the lyrics on the song  :-*
"Who the West Kept Secret that's me alone, Spi the most easty ask G Malone"

Blood$

« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2008, 12:04:53 PM »
when did "Blutiful World" ever get play on BET or MTV? never once saw it on there...

messi19

« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2008, 12:13:02 PM »
G.Malone>>>>Spider Joke

Listen to the lyrics on the song  :-*
"Who the West Kept Secret that's me alone, Spi the most easty ask G Malone"

I know what u meant but that sounded retarded comin from u, not cuz i feel like i got personal shit against u but
was on some dickridin shit.

crash

« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2008, 12:13:33 PM »
they played it a few times last year, wasnt in regular rotation but they got plays....

crash

« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2008, 03:12:13 PM »
still didnt answer the question???