Author Topic: "CERTIFIED" - Spider Loc >>>MP3 D/L<<<  (Read 1311 times)

GUNOT KILLA

Re: "CERTIFIED" - Spider Loc >>>MP3 D/L<<<
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2008, 05:02:26 PM »
D1S ShYt KnoCC H@Rd M@h N1GG@ !!!

crash

« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2008, 05:29:36 PM »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2008, 05:43:50 PM »
^^LOL is this trick for real??
Are you for real ? Why do you keep avoiding the question ?

what question is this juicy?
So Blutiful World wasn't a hit street single  ???

no.. it was an indipendant song for that indi album he released.. neither was it a "hit"........ im talking about a street single for a major album
Blutiful World is a Mixtape song... First version Appeared with Piper on the 1st Connected Mixtape, The Second version with Snoopy Blue was on the Paroled Mixtape, and the Spider Loc Solo version was on The West Kept Secret: The Prequel Mixtape .....
So thats even BETTER!!! niggaz took a mixtape song and made it a Underground Street Hit/Classic!!!! Then we shot a Low Budget Video for "BLUTIFUL WORLD" (and how many rappers you know got aerial shots in they mixtape song videos? yeah i'm fly) Video got a few spins on BET, MTV, VH1, sold a couple hundred thousand MIXTAPES, then TOURED around the World off of a MIXTAPE song that wasnt even mixed or mastered........
shit I gotta give us props after pulling that one off

Yo man why u lieing to us LMAO, Spider didnt sell no couple hundred thousand mixtapes LOL, come on now man, i could believe ten's of thousands but not hundred thousands, u pushed it there lol!!!

crash

« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2008, 11:33:37 PM »
no need to lie ^^^

Blood$

« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2008, 07:46:46 AM »
was "WKS: The Prequel" even on Billboard at all? how could it have done those kinds of #'s if it wasn't even on the top 200 or ANY charts at all, where those kinds of sales are kinda weak as it is... once again no hate cuz I copped that mixtape, but I'm just curious to know how that is possible  8)

crash

« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2008, 08:48:00 AM »
WKS: THE Prequel was is a mixtape/street album... we kept that on the low, you know how much trouble a nigga would be in if that shit got on billboard?? if you did deals with oer 10 different distributors around the world and they averaged about 9 - 10k mixtapes a piece... do the math...

Blood$

« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2008, 12:02:32 PM »
WKS: THE Prequel was is a mixtape/street album... we kept that on the low, you know how much trouble a nigga would be in if that shit got on billboard?? if you did deals with oer 10 different distributors around the world and they averaged about 9 - 10k mixtapes a piece... do the math...

I do see what you're saying, but even if it sold 10K like in the U.S. then how did it not get on Billboard like other albums that sell 10K, and why would you be in trouble if it was all original production and what not on it? even K-Fed's album sold 5K and it made Billboard at like #185
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 12:11:44 PM by bloodmoney2008 »

crash

« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2008, 07:05:35 PM »
Spider Locs, signed to G-Unit/Interscope/Universal , not supposed to be releasing shit...

GUNOT KILLA

« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2008, 07:56:28 PM »
Spider Locs, signed to G-Unit/Interscope/Universal , not supposed to be releasing shit...
F@ d3F DO3  CUHHHHZZZZZZZZ

crash

« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2008, 08:54:51 AM »
who r u ^^^^??? u from D/A???

Blood$

« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2008, 09:21:49 AM »
who r u ^^^^??? u from D/A???

he's a joke account, don't take him seriously

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2008, 09:42:28 AM »
Any word on what mixtape "Certified" will be released on Crash ? Also, are there any future plans of this becoming an official collaboration/remix with Glasses  ???

crash

« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2008, 06:41:00 PM »
it's going to be on the connected 3 mixtape

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2008, 08:15:29 PM »
it's going to be on the connected 3 mixtape
Fa sho, I'll be on the lookout !!!

crash

« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2008, 12:32:01 PM »