Author Topic: "CERTIFIED" - Spider Loc >>>MP3 D/L<<<  (Read 1312 times)

crash

Re: "CERTIFIED" - Spider Loc >>>MP3 D/L<<<
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2008, 08:54:09 AM »
yes sir this is going on Connected 3 which will be out in March!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2008, 12:24:04 PM »
March huh ? Wow, y'all really keep the good ish coming @ a fast pace ! I really admire y'all drive and hard work, success is in the path  8)

crash

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2008, 02:59:15 PM »
Got the King of R&B coming This Valentines Day also!!!
Good Looking out

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2008, 03:37:18 PM »
Got the King of R&B coming This Valentines Day also!!!
Good Looking out

That's the business !! I'm excited about the highly anticipated King of R&B droppin', couldn't have came @ a better time than V-day  8)
Can you give us a heads up on the track line up ??

midwestryder

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2008, 04:31:46 PM »
This ain't bad.. Glasses Malone & Spider Loc should've both been on the original instead w one verse each and Akon on the hook! Without Akon though this track aint dat good
I think the two should have been on the track as well,they should make this an official remix, this version knocks harder than the original !

thank god you dont work in the music industry......

LOL. Nah this dont bang harder than the original, n thats real spit without hate. Nigga can't flow 4 shit.
It's so good to have you back on a Spider Loc thread. What took you so long ? I was begining to think we lost a soldier in the battlefield ;D

HAHAHAH u see what i mean ppl? U mad fatty? I said that this was my honest opinion with no hate but u haaave to say something haha hilarious shit
Geez I could of sworn on the last thread you stated the reason why you don't like Spi is because you're a "Spider Loc hater"(your words not mine) :laugh: And who is the "people" you are referring to ? Do you think you have an audience ?

People on the forum thats sayin the same things i do and those who think ppl on here have something against u (lol) u fuckin dummy haha, lmao at this bitch tryna sound smart. Check the facts again, i said i was a hater of his MUSIC, i said that since i dont know him i dont have anythin personal against dude. But i said im a hater of his music cuz i think he's wack as fuck, go check again. Why does it matter to u though hahaha? I said that my opinion wasnt on some hatin shit and that i was gon take a listen to it this time. Thats how i know uz a dickrider. When dude above said that he actually liked the track u said "good thinkin.." and somethin along those lines just cuz he though it was tight. But when other dude said he hated it u said that he should download it again and etc etc. U just cant take it.

U actually tryna save Spider Loc on here. Why do u have to comment wheneva somebody gives their opinions about him? Dickriiiiiiiidaaaah!
Even if i hate on dude everyday WHY DOES IT MATTER 2 U?? Laughable
no you are hating on spider loc because yo uare messy's dock. why does it matter if you hate on dude everyday . it matters because it shows you have nothing better to do then hate on the spider loc . haters have no life & do nothing but hate on people all day . if you have something hateful to say don't say it on his post . just keep to your self like any good person would.also opinions are nothing but false hating fakes.

crash

« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2008, 08:30:06 AM »
I'll hit you with a tracklisting soon, and the video for "JUST ASKING" which is a song off THE KING OF R&B MIXTAPE

Which 1 do yall like better? This version or Glasses?

« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2008, 10:20:52 AM »
Glasses. Lol. But props for releasin the tapes quickly, Crash.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2008, 10:52:28 AM »
I'll hit you with a tracklisting soon, and the video for "JUST ASKING" which is a song off THE KING OF R&B MIXTAPE

Which 1 do yall like better? This version or Glasses?
Good Lookin' out Crash, you stay keepin' us posted on upcoming new ish !
I like Spi's "Certified" version better, btw. It'll be dope if he add a few more verse's in the end, or if they mix both versions and make it an official remix !

crash

« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2008, 05:26:14 PM »
that's wassup