Author Topic: People in UK, get to Asda  (Read 105 times)

Invincible

People in UK, get to Asda
« on: January 29, 2008, 07:19:27 PM »
Get to Asda as soon as. There are shit loads of offers on real cheap. I got 2 2l bottles of Dr Pepper for £1 and Pringles were 75p a can. Also all their easter eggs are in too and some of them are a £1. I didn't check everywhere but i'm gonna guess there are shit loads of offers on.

KURUPTION-81

Re: People in UK, get to Asda
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 05:23:13 PM »
lol im sure this thread wasnt suppose to be funny but it made me chuckle. It reminded me of charlie and the chocolate factory the way you were excited over the food

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Invincible

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 06:45:12 PM »
lol im sure this thread wasnt suppose to be funny but it made me chuckle. It reminded me of charlie and the chocolate factory the way you were excited over the food

Na, i weren't excited. I'm just tryin save all of y'all money. When you are as poor as me, you gotta take the offers while you can. Fuck McDonalds.

The Purple Champ

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 07:11:02 PM »
Get to Asda as soon as. There are shit loads of offers on real cheap. I got 2 2l bottles of Dr Pepper for £1 and Pringles were 75p a can. Also all their easter eggs are in too and some of them are a £1. I didn't check everywhere but i'm gonna guess there are shit loads of offers on.
thats kinda expensive. in atlanta you could get a better deal on all of that.

Invincible

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 07:22:37 PM »
thats kinda expensive. in atlanta you could get a better deal on all of that.

No doubt. Uk sucks. Everything is over priced. My mate was looking at a 1 bedroom apartment and it was £100,000. You could probably find a mansion in your town for that price. Those offers are pretty good if you live here.

The Purple Champ

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 07:30:15 PM »
£100,000~$250,000

i could get a 4-5 bedroom 3.5 bath 2 story house with a basement in the suburbs. or a 2 bedroom 1 bath house in the city for that much.

maybe even a better deal with this moderate housing slump.