Author Topic: Jay Rock ft. Lil Wayne - "All My Life" (Prod. by Cool & Dre) (DJ QUIK MIX!)  (Read 1881 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Watts rapper Jay Rock is back with a huge single for his solo album "Follow Me Home"! He reached out to Lil Wayne to come jump on the song "All My Life" with him, which is produced by Cool & Dre.

If that's not a major lineup, then I don't know what is. This is a big single for Jay Rock, so after you got the exclusive final version, mixed by DJ Quik, right here on dubcnn, make sure to bang it and spread it everyone you know.

Check it out below:

Jay Rock - All My Life (ft. Lil Wayne) (Prod. by Cool & Dre)

Jay Rock's solo debut "Follow Me Home" is wrapped up and coming sooner than you think, and this is the single right here that could give him the right push. After you listened to the song come let us know what you think on the forums!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 01:23:05 AM by Nima - R.I.P. Pimp C »

blue crew

• 'G'
good shiet my nicca. that other site that leaked the unmixed version was foul. props to yall for always gettin them real exclusives from the artists.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ You know how we do it! Yeah this is coming straight from Jay Rock & the Top Dawg Ent camp, no foul shit here!

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
I was waiting for this, much props!!!!!!!!  :)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ You know how we do it! Yeah this is coming straight from Jay Rock & the Top Dawg Ent camp, no foul shit here!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Tha Crip

damn...now thats a hot track, pretty cool that Quik mixed it too  8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

smegma

I hadn't listened to the unmixed version, so this song is totally new to me...

Jay Rock spits some nice verses. Lil Wayne stepped his game up for this track and he doesn't annoy me for a change. The production is dope and the song sounds very clean. Very good song! :)

Who are on the hook?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

The first part of the hook sounds like K-Dot.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

And this actually sounds like a real collaboration between Jay Rock and Lil Wayne, not like all these "Weezy emailed me a verse" features lol.

smegma

And this actually sounds like a real collaboration between Jay Rock and Lil Wayne, not like all these "Weezy emailed me a verse" features lol.

Yeah it does, man. If Wayne's parts were e-mailed they did a damn good job putting this song together. If they were indeed in the studio together, it only goes to show how important it is for artists to be in the studio together if they wanna make a good song together.

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
wow thats a world or difference between this and the unmixed version, this song is fire! Is there gonna be a video for this, would suck to waste a feature like this and not give it that push...
I remember a couple months ago Jay Rock was in DC with Weezy with videos and all that maybe they recorded this around that time....
major Props Nima

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Nah this most definitely won't go to waste.

And yeah, this version bangs a lot more, I've had it on repeat since I got it and I'm really feeling it.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This songs a MONSTER! Been waiting for this all week, just made my day. So glad to see promotion for Jay Rocks solo finally got goin, hope it drops soon

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah they were in the studio together. I mean you can tell by just listening to the song. Jay Rock opened up for the Lil Wayne tour, so this was probably recorded on the road.

Props!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network