Author Topic: Jay Rock ft. Lil Wayne - "All My Life" (Prod. by Cool & Dre) (DJ QUIK MIX!)  (Read 1857 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jay Rock ft. Lil Wayne - "All My Life" (Prod. by Cool & Dre) (DJ QUIK MIX!)
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2008, 03:07:54 PM »
I'm officially calling this the song of the month (January  :P). I've had this track on repeat for 2 days.

Somebody give me some info on Jay Rock. Like what label is he signed, when is his album dropping, other songs/mixtapes worth checking out....
haha, not up on Jay Rock yet?  He's signed to Warner Bros., his album "Follow Me Home" has been scheduled to drop a bunch of times, it should be coming in a few months now, his single "Lift ME Up" is outstanding, you've gotta download that, he's got a series of mixtapes "Watts Finest" that are tight too.

smegma

« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2008, 03:32:01 PM »
What a difference with the unmixed version. This is really one of the best songs that came out the last few months. It's been a quite while I had a song on repeat for two days. Who knows I'll be sick of it tomorrow, but until then I at least had a track that I could listen to over and over again. That's a rarity these days.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2008, 03:34:46 PM »
I'm officially calling this the song of the month (January  :P). I've had this track on repeat for 2 days.

Somebody give me some info on Jay Rock. Like what label is he signed, when is his album dropping, other songs/mixtapes worth checking out....
haha, not up on Jay Rock yet?  He's signed to Warner Bros., his album "Follow Me Home" has been scheduled to drop a bunch of times, it should be coming in a few months now, his single "Lift ME Up" is outstanding, you've gotta download that, he's got a series of mixtapes "Watts Finest" that are tight too.

Is any of that avaliable on Dubcnn ? You don't have to search it for me, I'll do it myself, I just wanna know if it's even there before I start wasting my time.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2008, 03:46:03 PM »

Is any of that avaliable on Dubcnn ? You don't have to search it for me, I'll do it myself, I just wanna know if it's even there before I start wasting my time.
we've got a song called murder produced by polow the don on there, i don't think lift me up or the Watts Finest mixtapes are on there.  we have his collabo mixtape with K Dot & DJ Warrior "No Sleep Til NYC" up for free too!

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2008, 11:58:49 PM »
It's always on repeat, great single.

HG

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2008, 08:12:49 AM »
real nice

def k dot at the start fo the hook

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2008, 08:29:21 AM »
Keep it coming, glad to see ya'll feeling it, the downloads for the song have been through the roof on dubcnn, and i still got it on repeat!

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2008, 09:11:37 AM »
I'm loving the track. I don't listen Wayne myself but on this one he was amazing. Admittedly the beat has a strong bass and percussion line which is similar to Hate It Or Love It, but the beat itself doesn't resemble Hate It Or Love It much. Little did I care about Jay Rock until I heard this song, now I'm waiting for his upcoming album. Much success to Jay Rock.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Intriago33

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2008, 03:28:48 PM »
Sorry to bump a slightly old thread, but I just got put on this track for the first time and I can't take it off repeat.
This is a big single, a certified hit.

Dope, dope, dope.

Invincible

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2008, 07:09:40 PM »
Sorry to bump a slightly old thread, but I just got put on this track for the first time and I can't take it off repeat.
This is a big single, a certified hit.

Dope, dope, dope.

Don't be sorry, as you said its dope, and thats what it is.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2008, 10:44:46 PM »

Check out Watts Finest Vol 3 if anything, trust me man, u wont be disappointed, every god damn song is bangin, crazy street shit by Jay. And did Jay pick which song is going to be the final one yet, the one with the K-Dot hook or Will.i.am hook?

Dub-Blocc

• Lil Geezy
  • BAY-2-SAC: C.O.B.
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »
And this actually sounds like a real collaboration between Jay Rock and Lil Wayne, not like all these "Weezy emailed me a verse" features lol.

Yeah they were in the studio together. I mean you can tell by just listening to the song. Jay Rock opened up for the Lil Wayne tour, so this was probably recorded on the road.

Props!

Yeah, they were in the studio together ... its on the making of the video. 

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2008, 09:18:03 AM »
And this actually sounds like a real collaboration between Jay Rock and Lil Wayne, not like all these "Weezy emailed me a verse" features lol.

Yeah they were in the studio together. I mean you can tell by just listening to the song. Jay Rock opened up for the Lil Wayne tour, so this was probably recorded on the road.

Props!

Yeah, they were in the studio together ... its on the making of the video. 

you know anything more about that video??

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2008, 12:20:48 PM »

Check out Watts Finest Vol 3 if anything, trust me man, u wont be disappointed, every god damn song is bangin, crazy street shit by Jay. And did Jay pick which song is going to be the final one yet, the one with the K-Dot hook or Will.i.am hook?
^I think they said the version with K-Dot & the other singer will be the version they use.

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2008, 01:41:44 PM »
This is my favorite joint so far this year....I can listen to it again and again and again.... 8) DOPE!