Author Topic: Amy Winehouse has three months to live, says Blake  (Read 726 times)

Elano

Amy Winehouse has three months to live, says Blake
« on: January 31, 2008, 06:19:30 AM »

Amy Winehouse has three months to live, says Blake
Blake's shock confession - Amy's become Zombie - £500 a day heroin & coke

THE jailed husband of junkie singer Amy Winehouse has warned her: "Quit smoking crack or you'll be dead in three months."

Speaking from behind bars in Pentonville prison, Blake Fielder-Civil revealed his biggest nightmare is hearing Amy has been killed by her habit.

He said: "Every day I fear the prison chaplain is going to walk into my cell and break the news that Amy is dead."

Now the News of the World can exclusively reveal how Blake:

CONFESSES he and Amy became "like the Living Dead" while blowing £500 a day on cocaine and heroin.

REVEALS Amy is so out of it on drugs she falls asleep during visits to him and has even turned up high to his court appearances.

HATES reading in papers about Amy partying with other men while he is banged up.

VOWS he has now given up drugs for good and challenged Amy to do the same so they can "grow old together."

The Back To Black singer, 24, went into rehab on Thursday just days after a shocking video was released of her smoking deadly crack at her seedy flat in Bow, east London, while already high on cocaine, ecstasy and valium.

Blake, 25, talking to the News of the World through his devoted mum Georgette, said: "I'm so relieved she has finally taken my advice after I begged her to go into rehab.

"I even threatened her with divorce because I thought it would be the only thing to make her see sense.

Emotional
"My parents have both pleaded with me to divorce Amy and I told her so before she finally agreed to go in for treatment.

"They think she's the Black Widow who will be the death of me if I don't end our marriage. But I'd prefer to have a short life with Amy than a long life without her."

It was during emotional visits to prison—where Blake is awaiting trial over allegations of trial-fixing and GBH—that anxious Georgette, 45, and husband Giles, 44, pleaded with their son to divorce Amy.

But in a moving letter to his parents, Blake rejected their pleas and told them: "Please give Amy a chance."

Blake, who fondly calls his 44-year-old headmaster dad Daydreams because of his laidback attitude, wrote from his cell: "I made a choice with Amy and I am sticking to it.

"You have to understand that she loves me—she always tells me, Dad—and I am so in love with her.

"It's hard enough for me to think and feel that my wife isn't there for me. She is making the first steps to get better and I need your support so I can support her in turn."

In a phone call to his mum, Blake admitted: "I'm disappointed that Amy has been taking crack and I'm pleased she got caught because at last she is going to get the help she deserves.

"I want Amy to grab this opportunity in rehab so we can have a marriage and future together. Because the way she's going I really fear I will come out of prison to no wife.

"I dread my cell door being opened and the chaplain informing me, ‘Amy's dead.'

"I have that nightmare three or four times a week.

"If I was on the outside I know I could save her, but locked in here I can't do anything."

Blake admitted he understands why his parents say being with Amy could kill him.

He said: "I understand their concerns. Drugs made me like a zombie.

"I was also selfish, self-centred and cruel-tongued.

"Amy also became a zombie. She was docile, sleeping all the time, because of the drugs. We were like the Living Dead.

"But I have experienced a long period of being drug-free in prison and I want to win back the loving, happy woman I married before our lives were destroyed by drugs.

"We started on recreational drugs like marijuana and thought we were both in control.

"But after we married our drug-taking increased and accelerated with harder drugs.

"We took cocaine, heroin and smoked crack together. Crack made me paranoid. I felt unloved and felt everybody was out to get me.

"We then got into self-harm to relieve the pain. It's a childish thing we did. One would say, ‘I'm hurt' and the other would reply, ‘No you're not. I'm hurt more.'

"It was a ridiculous situation and I haven't self-harmed at all since I've been in prison."

Blake accused Amy's parents of being partly responsible for her predicament.

He said: "They have laid all the blame at me and I know they could have done more to force her into rehab a long time ago.

"I hate Amy's father, Mitch. My mother calls him The Fat Controller.

"He is on Amy's payroll. They are all on Amy's payroll. What man takes money off his daughter? Mitch ought to be ashamed.

"He should get off his a*se, get his little black cab out of his drive and earn a living or do something and save his daughter.

Jittery
"Now I hope her family this time will ensure she stays in rehab until she has beaten her addiction and can face the world again."

Blake told how prison had forced him to kick drugs.

He said: "The first day was hard when I was arrested. I got hot sweats, my heart was racing and I got very jittery. But after that it got easier. I have never been suicidal in prison.

"I have used the time inside to get clean. I slipped up once in jail, failed a drug test and ended up in solitary confinement.

"I feel ashamed by that but I've vowed it will never happen again."

He admitted his addiction had been as bad as Amy's, saying: "Had I not gone to prison I could have been dead by now and so could Amy because we were taking so many drugs together.

"We were spending £500 a day on drugs and were taking cocaine, heroin-and yes, crack-together.

"It's a lot of money. A lot of waste. We were killing ourselves and Amy has definitely got worse since I've been inside.

"Prison has saved me. But if Amy goes back on crack again I will be lucky if my wife's alive in three months."

Blake told how pictures in papers of his pitifully thin wife "tear me apart."

He said: "In my eyes Amy is beautiful. But she looks dishevelled and I must admit I wasn't keen on her dyed blonde hair at all.

"She is thin, she is bulimic and she looks ill. Bulimia is deadly in itself and I've tried without success to make her eat properly.

"But with crack on top it spells disaster."

He also complained about Amy being unsupportive due to her drug-taking, saying: "I'm only allowed two prison visits a week and I've got to share them between Amy and my parents.

"When Amy does visit me she is sometimes high on drugs and falls asleep during our precious two hours together.

"She has also failed to turn up four times on precious visits. It's devastating.

"I also went a long time with hardly any letters. Then six arrived all in one go. Somebody probably put a stamp on them and posted them for her. She probably forgot because of the drugs.

"I now read her letters over and over again."

Blake admitted he was hurt when he discovered Amy had spent the night in a hotel room with her album producer Mark Ronson.

He said: "I saw the pictures of her with Ronson in the back of a taxi and asked why she tried to kiss him.

"I told her, ‘How do you think that makes me look that my wife is seen in the back of a taxi trying to hug another bloke?'

"Amy replied, ‘Sorry, but you must trust me completely.'"

Blake was also furious that Amy had been hanging out with another junkie pop star, Pete Doherty. He said: "Pete Doherty is a bad influence and I don't want her doing drugs with him. I have advised Amy to be very careful and stay clear."

He was also embarrassed when pictures of Amy in the street in a red bra were published. Blake said: "I told my mother, ‘It's not very nice that every con in Pentonville is going to see my wife in a bra.'"

But he is also terrified that Amy's lifestyle will drive a wedge between him and his family.

Blake said: "My mum's visits have been immensely important to me and I know she wants me to leave Amy. I would never turn my back on my mother and I pray that I never have to chose between my parents and Amy.

"So it is up to the two of us to get free of drugs and then everyone can be happy."

Blake recalled a scene which today seems a world away from the seedy excesses of his life with Amy.

He said: "The happiest memory I have is two years ago without drugs, having a picnic in Hyde Park.

"All we had was a bottle of red wine and some sandwiches. But we were so carefree and in love it was just a perfect day I will never forget.

"I just want to get that back again with Amy. Off the drugs she's a lovely woman, full of fun and great to be with.

"But drugs turned me and Amy into little monsters. We would just live and breathe drugs.

"But now I've got myself sorted, I really feel me and Amy can one day live together without drugs. When I get released I will do everything in my power to keep her off drugs.

"I would rather die with her than lose her. But I would prefer Amy to have no pop career than become a dead pop legend.

"It's my dream that we could grow old together."

Blake shares fears from behind bars

"Amy is doing crack because she doesn't know what to do. I don't want her to be viewed harshly. I want people to help her."

Georgette, who runs a hair salon in Lincolnshire, stressed that her son wanted the truth to become public in order to help save Amy's life.

She said: "Blake knows I'm talking to you. We have discussed this at length. As Amy's husband he feels it is right that he should now publicly put his feelings across. He knows it's a matter of life and death."

Blake, who is currently remanded in prison after being charged with allegations of trial-fixing, says he hopes the recent furore over Amy's crack abuse will shock her into changing her ways.

He said: "It's a big wake-up call. Amy visited me on the Wednesday before I appeared in court.

"I told her: 'I'm having pressure from my parents to divorce you. Now show them and me you are worth keeping our marriage alive.

"Amy insisted: 'I'm doing less drugs than before and promise I will stop.' But I know the signs.

"I told Amy last week: 'I know you are smoking crack by your dirty nails.'

"She admitted she had been taking it and I again told her: 'You have got to stop.'

"We had a row, Amy stood up and I asked her to sit down because she was challenging me.

"But I was frightened that if she left the prison after a row she might go back and do more.

"So I just begged her again to stop it and told her: 'We've found one another. Let's stick together.'

"She promised me she would stop taking drugs.

"But just two days later she was filmed smoking crack hours before she turned up for my Friday court appearance.

"Amy turned up late and I knew it was because she had been doing drugs the night before and had difficulty getting up.

"I was angry that she had lied to me and sickened that she could have died.

"I want her support. I want my wife to be normal. I don't want to worry that my wife is going to die tonight.

"But even though she was late, I was ecstatic that she had turned up to support me.

"I will admit I used to behave like Amy when I was hooked on drugs.

"I admit that I said things that people wanted to hear.

"Because when I was with Amy the only thing I was interested in was my next fix.

"Now I'm concerned that the fix is becoming more important to Amy than anything else.

"I feel if she truly loves me she will at least try to beat the drugs."

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Amy Winehouse has three months to live, says Blake
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 12:03:15 PM »
man drugs are crazy, and people are even crazier for taking them, like she seems shes in like a competetion to die, taking coke and heroin and exstacy.... why? i dont get it.. is her life that bad? is she dont want to live, why she dont just commit suicide and get it over with.......

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 12:10:02 PM »
he's an idiot for staying with her

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 01:01:26 PM »
man drugs are crazy, and people are even crazier for taking them, like she seems shes in like a competetion to die, taking coke and heroin and exstacy.... why? i dont get it.. is her life that bad? is she dont want to live, why she dont just commit suicide and get it over with.......

maybe she just likes being high all the time, people are different.

Elano

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 02:00:24 AM »
SINGER AMY WINEHOUSE was rushed to hospital and put on a drip as she battles to beat drugs, it was confirmed last night.

The crack-shame star, 24, was left dangerously dehydrated while going cold turkey fighting her addiction.
Amy was smuggled into the private London Clinic on Wednesday evening under a false name.
The Harley Street clinic is around the corner from Capio Nightingale hospital, where she is undergoing rehab.
A source close to the London Clinic said yesterday: “Amy was looking very pale and thin. “She looked ropey and exhausted. Let’s hope she hasn’t taken a turn for the worse.” Her dad Mitch has already told The Sun how she is suffering “horrific” withdrawal symptoms. Yesterday he said: “Amy is OK. She is making progress but will be in rehab for a long time.” Sun Doctor Carol Cooper said: “Going on a drip is a sign that things have got pretty bad.
“Crack is notoriously difficult to get off.” Amy went into rehab after our shocking video showed her smoking crack cocaine.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 09:20:14 AM »
this girl has problems, too bad she isnt willing to change.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 03:22:09 AM »
Cot damm....I knew she was a f'kin drug head, but I didn't know she was on damn crack...coke and heroin are bad enough, but f'kin crack???? Damm, how the hell do you have money and do that????

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 03:58:25 AM »
Cot damm....I knew she was a f'kin drug head, but I didn't know she was on damn crack...coke and heroin are bad enough, but f'kin crack???? Damm, how the hell do you have money and do that????

she is an idiot, i dont have any sympathy for people who get hooked on stuff like that.

any way here is the vid of her smoking crack from a few weeks back http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article710911.ece
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 04:09:55 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 04:08:06 AM »
she would be a great fuck, even if she looks like vlade divac with long hair.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

when it rains it pours

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 06:31:34 AM »
nah man, i wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole, she looks disgusting, plus she would probably break.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 07:16:05 AM »
I'll Beat Death to it..
R.I.P.

___________ is a hellava Drug!
(Fill in The Blank)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 08:20:14 AM »

Ive thought this to myself several times...I bet she's wild as fuck in the sack.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 08:38:29 AM »

She was BOMB! When She had some Weight on..

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 12:38:48 AM »
woulda been right if he said 3 years

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 02:43:24 AM »
with Marijuana this wouldnt happen  8)