Author Topic: 2nd_II_None-The_Shit_(Unreleased_Death_Row_Album)-2008  (Read 6933 times)

Young Old Head

Cash Money Blood Gang

JohnnyL

Re: 2nd_II_None-The_Shit_(Unreleased_Death_Row_Album)-2008
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2008, 11:06:37 AM »
I listened to about half of it last night.  There's some great material on there.  I wouldn't go as far as to call it a classic, but definately worth checking out.  My one complaint is the tags.  I'd heard the Dj Quik release was tagged, but I didn't realise the 2nd II None album was tagged too.  Even "I Can Tell (The Nasty Song)" which had previously leaked untagged, is tagged on here.  I think probably the reason no one has leaked it so far, is that the people selling these projects have promised to send out untagged versions of all these songs if everyone agrees not to leak them for a while.  Whether or not it will last that long without being leaked is doubtful.  When you're dealing with this many people that have this material, it's bound to leak.  But for whoever is thinking of putting it out there, that is a consideration.  If we can all be a little more patient, everyone will end up with a better final product.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2008, 11:22:31 AM »

anyone wanna slide me a link  ??? props will be issued on delivery  8)

peace!

LAZEEEEEEEEEEE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Oracle
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2008, 12:09:54 PM »
I listened to about half of it last night.  There's some great material on there.  I wouldn't go as far as to call it a classic, but definately worth checking out.  My one complaint is the tags.  I'd heard the Dj Quik release was tagged, but I didn't realise the 2nd II None album was tagged too.  Even "I Can Tell (The Nasty Song)" which had previously leaked untagged, is tagged on here.  I think probably the reason no one has leaked it so far, is that the people selling these projects have promised to send out untagged versions of all these songs if everyone agrees not to leak them for a while.  Whether or not it will last that long without being leaked is doubtful.  When you're dealing with this many people that have this material, it's bound to leak.  But for whoever is thinking of putting it out there, that is a consideration.  If we can all be a little more patient, everyone will end up with a better final product.

yah the taggings annoyin & pointless..... real dope album though nonetheless would be even better without the dumb tags.....

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2008, 12:17:06 PM »
if u wanna find this just go to google.com

and type in

2nd II None the shit unrealesed death row album download link

^^^^
type it in just like it IS OK EXACTLT THE SAME and u will prolly find it

Capone~CA

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2008, 04:00:15 PM »
^^^ not true

WestCoasta

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2008, 04:10:28 PM »
i love how all u wieners talk shit but are fiending like crackheads for the link... i repeat myself, bytches

sorry you couldn't make a few bucks you broke fuck

get a job

Salo

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2008, 04:10:39 PM »
Hook me up (PM) wit tha link too !
Thanx In Advance

West!

Quadruple OG

« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2008, 04:19:31 PM »
if you make threads like this advertising unreleased music or info on inreleased music, gotta put up or shut up IMO

Al Bundy

« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2008, 04:22:08 PM »
i love how all u wieners talk shit but are fiending like crackheads for the link... i repeat myself, bytches

sorry you couldn't make a few bucks you broke fuck

get a job

Ether

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2008, 06:21:42 PM »
I think someone from the site is backing these fags because all three times my link got shut down within minuites...Ive only been sending them by PM and they still get shut down...

holler at me on aim tonight

K1NGPETEY is the screen name

Im lovin how mad I got yall because yall couldnt make a buck of your sacred table scraps you cock suckers got owned....when the boy lu made his thread you assholes were mad quiet....

pricks.

Louie760

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2008, 01:27:59 AM »
I think someone from the site is backing these fags because all three times my link got shut down within minuites...Ive only been sending them by PM and they still get shut down...

holler at me on aim tonight

K1NGPETEY is the screen name

Im lovin how mad I got yall because yall couldnt make a buck of your sacred table scraps you cock suckers got owned....when the boy lu made his thread you assholes were mad quiet....

pricks.

Pete check ur pm"s!!!

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2008, 01:31:46 AM »
hey, to be real. i dont think he had that shit (i mean petey)

Filehoster cannot delete Links after the upload!!! They must check the file! After the checking they have the right to delete some files.

Lu post a picture with the tracks but if you look to the file name the Group "LDV" leak this shit. If a group leak something you can find it everywhere not only by Lu!

Only 25 person buy this shit so it is really hard to leak something when you have such a small group of person who got it and when someone promisse you that he will upload the untagged version of the cd...

Here is Lu picture with the "LDV" Group release!

« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 02:00:16 AM by Jungleboy »

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

smegma

« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2008, 01:39:51 AM »
Lu post a picture with the tracks but if you look to the directory file name the Group "LDV" leak this shit. If a group leak something you can find it everywhere not only by Lu!

Does that screen look like it's a grouprip? LDV are his initials, haha.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2008, 01:42:02 AM »
Lu post a picture with the tracks but if you look to the directory file name the Group "LDV" leak this shit. If a group leak something you can find it everywhere not only by Lu!

Does that screen look like it's a grouprip? LDV are his initials, haha.

I dont know if this is his intials but RNS or SAW make the same shit and that means that this is a group release!!! I dont think that Lu is someone who has connection to suppliers and leak the newest music releases.  ;D ;D.

I dont say the he dont got it but he should stop to present this as a group release!! Thats just a fake!!!

« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 01:49:56 AM by Jungleboy »

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.