Author Topic: 2nd_II_None-The_Shit_(Unreleased_Death_Row_Album)-2008  (Read 6837 times)

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 2nd_II_None-The_Shit_(Unreleased_Death_Row_Album)-2008
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2008, 11:24:43 AM »
Link please ;)

MarshColin

« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2008, 12:40:24 PM »
they removed the link because they got exposed and some one shit on they bootleg parade.

about ten people got those albums last night off me at least eight of them were from this site...have one of them upload that shit because ive put to much time and energy into trying to get it too yall...

I work about 45 hours a week I got youngbucks and other obligations most of the time when Im peepin this site its on my phone.

This guy = full of shit.

805Cyclone

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2008, 02:02:22 PM »
The real breakdown of the album:

Several tracks (Nothing Has Changed, Lets Get Higher, Nasty Song, Funny How Things Change, I Can Wait) can be found on the net

Three tracks (Dogg In Me, Tha Shit, If U Aint Fuckin) actually appeared on Classic 220 in slightly different versions and names

That means two full songs (Get Ya Hot, B Alright) were the only exclusives on the CD, not counting the intro and outro.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2008, 02:10:29 PM »

Several tracks (Nothing Has Changed, Lets Get Higher, Nasty Song, Funny How Things Change, I Can Wait) can be found on the net

Three tracks (Dogg In Me, Tha Shit, If U Aint Fuckin) actually appeared on Classic 220 in slightly different versions and names

That means two full songs (Get Ya Hot, B Alright) were the only exclusives on the CD, not counting the intro and outro.

yeah!  the quality wasnt the best tho!

~Lucien~

« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2008, 02:34:39 PM »
they removed the link because they got exposed and some one shit on they bootleg parade.

about ten people got those albums last night off me at least eight of them were from this site...have one of them upload that shit because ive put to much time and energy into trying to get it too yall...

I work about 45 hours a week I got youngbucks and other obligations most of the time when Im peepin this site its on my phone.

This guy = full of shit.

Playano

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2008, 03:15:48 PM »
Yo Lu check your PM Box..!!

It's about the lil beau - the dozier (2001 Long Beach) album!..

By the way people

Who got this  Mike west - they never knew ( 2000 Long Beach ) ? i heard 220 and dj quik are featured at it :)

pz

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2008, 04:16:05 PM »
pm a link?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

FUCK U

• 'G'
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2008, 05:11:48 PM »
hook me up bro 8)

Peace,

acgrundy

« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2008, 05:49:04 PM »
haha

it has been leaked

here is the intro, for all you suckas that think people are bullshitting that this has leaked:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7206318288f142/

DO NOT PM FOR A LINK!!!  I will share this album...good music is meant to be enjoyed by everyone, not like these fags who hoard it to themselves cause they got no fuckin lives.  The reason why I say don't PM me, is because I don't want a shitload of messages.  Someone can come in here and ask for the link...I will give it to you, however, you need to share it with other people, and if you are someone who gets it, you need to upload it for other people.  If you are a sheister, who I think will delete the link, you sure as hell won't get it.  And when the DJ Quik album leaks, or any other rare albums...like the J Flexx...remember who hooked you up with this one.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2008, 05:51:49 PM »
^link homie 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2008, 05:54:52 PM »
^link homie 8)

aight, I'm going to up it and send you the link.  and you need to start sending it out to people.  Again people, don't PM me, I'll PM it to you.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2008, 05:56:23 PM »
props to acgrundy 8) hook me up

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2008, 05:56:46 PM »
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2008, 05:57:38 PM »

Several tracks (Nothing Has Changed, Lets Get Higher, Nasty Song, Funny How Things Can Change, I Can Wait) can be found on the net

I will say one thing though about Funny How Things Can Change.   The version that has floated around the net for a while (and has also gone by the name "Went Hollywood") is listed on this album as the DJ Quik Remix.  It's more like a premix, I say that because the lyrics and melody are the same but the drum programming sound more like the Cameo "She's Strange" sample it was lifted from.  The 'final' version of Funny How Things Can Change, also on this album, has a completely different drum programming that hits a lot harder and a deeper synth, both of which give the song a more Death Row-ish sounding vibe.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 06:02:21 PM by LodiDodi »