Author Topic: List of Scientologists  (Read 579 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
List of Scientologists
« on: January 31, 2008, 02:24:38 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scientologists#Famous_Scientologists

Tom Cruise [5], actor, giant douche, winner of 3 Golden Globe Awards

lol

Lunatic

Re: List of Scientologists
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 02:28:00 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 02:29:30 PM »
uuhhh thanks i just learned something  ::)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 02:33:24 PM »
Roll your eyes to the library if you want to learn, this is the fucking G Spot. 

everlast1986

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 02:37:49 PM »
lol

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 02:39:48 PM »
Roll your eyes to the library if you want to learn, this is the fucking G Spot. 
okay than i didnt find it funny........at all

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 02:47:31 PM »
Ive been haring about this recently, people making a big deal out of this.

Can someone explian to me exacly what it is and why are people getting upset.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 03:50:52 PM »
what exactly do scientologists believe i always mean to look it up, but .....i either find something more interesting to do or get bored reading abouit it.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 03:53:46 PM »
what exactly do scientologists believe i always mean to look it up, but .....i either find something more interesting to do or get bored reading abouit it.

Billions of years ago, a galactic overlord named Xenu needed to control overpopulation. So he gathered up all his enemies and froze them. Then they were packed into spaceships that look exactly like gold DC-8s. The frozen aliens were then put in volcanoes in Hawaii and other places on Earth, where they were hit with nuclear bombs. Then, the spaceships vacuumed up all the dead alien souls and took them to a movie theater, forcing them to watch violent and confusing movies until they forgot who they were. These souls wandered off, clumped together, and landed in people. And these are thetans.

Money

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 05:00:09 PM »
yeah they're fucked up.

JAZ

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 05:29:15 PM »

Billions of years ago, a galactic overlord named Xenu needed to control overpopulation. So he gathered up all his enemies and froze them. Then they were packed into spaceships that look exactly like gold DC-8s. The frozen aliens were then put in volcanoes in Hawaii and other places on Earth, where they were hit with nuclear bombs. Then, the spaceships vacuumed up all the dead alien souls and took them to a movie theater, forcing them to watch violent and confusing movies until they forgot who they were. These souls wandered off, clumped together, and landed in people. And these are thetans.

seriously. is that anything weirder than a being, no one ever saw, who is watching down on us from 'heaven'. and that created everything we know. in 7 days.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 05:33:44 PM »
isnt NIK?

Sparegeez

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 05:38:11 PM »

seriously. is that anything weirder than a being, no one ever saw, who is watching down on us from 'heaven'. and that created everything we know. in 7 days.

Yes. It's 1000 times weirder.

JAZ

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2008, 05:40:24 PM »

Yes. It's 1000 times weirder.
i thought about it. and it is.

but any religion is weird as fuck

KAIN WITH THAT JFK SWAG |CLC|

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2008, 07:40:23 PM »
THEIR RELIGION IS SO WEIRD, IT'S FASCINATING :D

NOOOOOOOOO THEY GOT CATHERINE BELL :'(