Author Topic: List of Scientologists  (Read 558 times)

Lunatic

Re: List of Scientologists
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 07:44:34 PM »
i thought Sparegeez was joking LMAO they really believe that shit :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

herpes

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008, 08:17:57 PM »
uuhhh thanks i just learned something  ::)

then why come in the thread.... did you expect this to be something different.  Your sole purpose was to come into this thread and be a dick.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2008, 08:21:53 PM »
uuhhh thanks i just learned something  ::)

then why come in the thread.... did you expect this to be something different.  Your sole purpose was to come into this thread and be a dick.
why u setting yourself up. I know you guys dont want to talk about entering threads just to be dicks.  lets get real now eminem. cuz if that was the cuz ya been dicks.

KAIN WITH THAT JFK SWAG |CLC|

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2008, 08:25:44 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JCbKv9yiLiQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JCbKv9yiLiQ</a>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanology

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 09:31:40 PM »
Temporarily Unavailable.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008, 12:09:40 AM »
scientologists are psycho

but what makes it any different from the bullshit christians, catholics, jews, etc. believe in?

religion is psycho, for somebody to think their belief is better than the next is a real asshole move

AndrE16686

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008, 03:08:28 AM »
^
its not so much the weirdness of their religion thats an issue, its the way they conduct their organization.

A homie of mine from highschool used to be into that shit and his whole family was, it took him years to get away and years of therapy, not to mention his family crippled themselves financially as most of their income went to the cult, plus the emotional and psychological abuse. Don't think these muthafuckas wont follow you to your crib if you try to leave their cult. Half the shit ive heard firsthand from former members, it is a truly insidious organisation.  The organisation reminds me of the fictional Brotherhood of NOD and the Thought Police of George Orwell's 1984.

Mark my words muthafuckers, this organization will continue to grow bigger and more powerful, their members are conditioned like fundamentalists and they run their shit like a corporation and conduct their extra-curricular affairs with mafia-like tenacity. Think Bush was bad, imagine a scientologist President, its on their list.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 03:21:31 AM by RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2008, 03:21:40 AM »

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 04:34:36 AM »
Religion makes much more sense than science though. Ya'll know that, lol, word? I don't even know how dudes can live like that. :-\  There's no reason for nothang. Ok, so you believe in people, but why would you put your faith in them? Ok, so you believe in science, but what's really gonna come out of that? Science in sooo fuckin' unpredictable. One minute they coming out wit studies of 'this', but 1 year later, if that, they knockin' they study and sayin' somethang different. Why put faith in somethang that you are not 100% sure of? Anythang can change at any minute in science. But now as far as a religion is concerned, they set, they ain't switching up stories. I don't know, that's them I suppose. Doug E Fresh though, What the fuck??

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2008, 07:24:26 AM »
i thought Sparegeez was joking LMAO they really believe that shit :o

no way they do

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 01:11:34 PM »
Religion makes much more sense than science though. Ya'll know that, lol, word?

Scientology basically is a religion... and no religion doesn't make more sense than "science".... science is fact, science is what makes up things, you are science

what's the difference between believing in aliens or whatever and believing that you'll die and go to the sky and live in luxury with your friends and family?

I'm just using common sense, people can believe what they want, but to think one makes more sense than the other is just ridiculous, because nobody fuckin knows

so for people to think that they are right, they are thinking they are better than the next, and aren't we all created equal?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 02:30:40 PM »
Religion makes much more sense than science though. Ya'll know that, lol, word?

Scientology basically is a religion... and no religion doesn't make more sense than "science"....
That's true, true.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 02:32:16 PM »
someone should revoke the name Scientology from them

if i was going to start a religion called Scientology it would be based around my beliefs about religion and science.

IMO the STUDY of SCIENCE does not make me less religious or reject my Christian beliefs about God. infact it STRENGTHENS them. i think that all this stuff about God making the world in 144 hours is man made, and when you get into how the world was MOST LIKELY made (science's explanation) it makes God and creation more beautiful

cuz on the real if there is a God and he's the Alpha and the Omega . i think it's more beautiful and intelligent for him to create it how science has it in text books than how the bible/Torah/qua'ran has it, "i dream of genie" "bewitched" style. lol. for reals. to me That's what Scientology should be. not this space age sci fi tom cruise bull shit.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008, 02:45:05 PM »
^  at least when it comes to you having Christian beliefs you actually use your fuckin brain about it in a logical way

because you know those weirdos who don't believe in evolution and shit.... it's just so retarded, what is the point of NOT using common sense?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 03:09:16 PM »
the whole poblem with the whole evolution issue is not with the bible or even THE CHURCH ( correct me if i'm wrong but even the catholic church accepts evolution) , but the ding dongs who think they know more than educated truth seekers because their  george dubya-like  PASTOR says they didn't come from a monkey.lol.  i mean seriously now. that whole blind movement disturbed me a few years back, because what's preached about the bible and what the bible ACTUALLY SAYS OR DOESN"T SAY.....are two different things now. and that really really hurts and disturbs me ALOT.

the bible says god created man in his likeness............how do we know that god doesn't look like dr. Xaus? i don't? i don't even think moses knew. plus men from 2,000 years ago look different than men now......anyways i'm sure i'm preaching to the choir here but my point is don't get hung up on religion because of it's "followers"  get hung up on religion because of it's truths and faults. i don't claim to know it all my damn slef. i watched that movie Zeitgeist a few months ago and it really gets you thinking , but i still stand here and am proud to say:

I AM A CHRISTIAN in my beliefs*

*= not a present day conventional christian though

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09