Author Topic: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6840 times)

JUCYGIRL

Re: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 04:00:43 PM »
spider released this shit like 10 months ago but then he took thats shit down..... games mom was saying.... i dont care what stupid ass beef you got with my son but dont mention my name and then spider editied the shit so it made her look like a fool....... he aint get no love for that.... the niggas steady slippin

nah nobody gave a fuck bout that. This shit stupid as hell how u gon try to make a diss outta someones mom and shit. No matter who it is shit is dumb. Even Game was trippin wit that shit talkin bout 50's moma. LMAO at niggas goin each others kids, parents and shit these days.

It's still on youtube

C'mon now guys, you know Game's momma callin' Spi and getting super hyped up about some bs on a song was just asking for it . Not to say it's right but don't anytime a female on here get sensitive or angry ya'll jump on the bandwagon and get to clownin', and now ya'll wanna act super caring and compassionate ! Ya'll sound like some straight hypocrites

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008, 04:05:46 PM »
spider released this shit like 10 months ago but then he took thats shit down..... games mom was saying.... i dont care what stupid ass beef you got with my son but dont mention my name and then spider editied the shit so it made her look like a fool....... he aint get no love for that.... the niggas steady slippin

nah nobody gave a fuck bout that. This shit stupid as hell how u gon try to make a diss outta someones mom and shit. No matter who it is shit is dumb. Even Game was trippin wit that shit talkin bout 50's moma. LMAO at niggas goin each others kids, parents and shit these days.

It's still on youtube

C'mon now guys, you know Game's momma callin' Spi and getting super hyped up about some bs on a song was just asking for it . Not to say it's right but don't anytime a female on here get sensitive or angry ya'll jump on the bandwagon and get to clownin', and now ya'll wanna act super caring and compassionate ! Ya'll sound like some straight hypocrites

Shut the fuck up, ur a joke!!!

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2008, 04:09:01 PM »
O.K!!! so this is the original he released an edited one ages ago and deleted that shit..... the niggas a fucking fruitcake.... he'll gets watts cominto him dont you niggas worry bout that shit

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2008, 04:09:27 PM »

It's still on youtube

^^ There's # 1 to start the bandwagon

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 04:11:15 PM »
O.K!!! so this is the original he released an edited one ages ago and deleted that shit..... the niggas a fucking fruitcake.... he'll gets watts cominto him dont you niggas worry bout that shit
What's he gonna get coming to him if this was ages ago ? :)

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 04:12:52 PM »

It's still on youtube

bitch you must be lonely go do somthing with your life.....

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

crash

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 04:15:14 PM »
I leaked that shit and wasnt supposed too!! and something else I just dropped on here but wasnt supposed to... a nigga fucking up...I think I'm gonna get fired for this!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 04:16:33 PM »

It's still on youtube

bitch you must be lonely go do somthing with your life.....
Here's # 2 to jump on the bandwagon

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 04:19:14 PM »
I leaked that shit and wasnt supposed too!! and something else I just dropped on here but wasnt supposed to... a nigga fucking up...I think I'm gonna get fired for this!!!

i wouldnt say fired, id say now ur movin up!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 04:21:25 PM »

Lmao, why dont u leak a song off WWW while ur at it lol!!!

crash

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 04:23:10 PM »
LoL..I been doing that

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 04:40:19 PM »
no hate against Spider at all but that video made him look like a clown, with like one $20 bill and a few ones lmao... and the fact that on the Bangadoshish II mixtape it already had that voicemail but edited

once again no hate, I copped SPI's "WKS: The Prequel" shit, so don't come at me saying I'm a hater  8)

coming from a fan of Game/Spider
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 04:41:52 PM by bloodmoney2008 »

GUNOT KILLA

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2008, 04:41:20 PM »
CuZ D1S ShYT FuNNy @$$ FuCC CuH 8) LOL @ DeSE M@RK @SS L@Me NiGG@Z B1TCH1N !!!!!!!!!!

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2008, 04:41:58 PM »
there were $1 bills he countin??

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2008, 04:43:44 PM »
there were $1 bills he countin??
Yea LOL
PoP PoP THIZZ!!