Author Topic: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6911 times)

bwstakeover

Re: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 04:57:40 PM »
well, that just shows that GAme had history in the hood, i mean, if u go to myspace, he got brothers, he got tons of pics of him young with Trapstar, bros, sisters, Dude has an actual history, and what Spider doing is funny, i cant stand spider, but i dont see anything wrong with this shit at all....Spider is beefing with Game and he using his side of a story, not liek Game never did anything like that.,.....THe only reason i feel that way is Becoz Spider Pig is on the Video laughing and chilling if he was to jump after that Talking How Big His album is gonna be and how much of a Victoria Secret His album is gonna blow up and all that WEst Coast King shit, i would say "FUCK THAT NIGGA", but he just chilling in the video, so fuck it, its funny...

Now Lets see some other rappers Pics from them in the hood, i swear to God, Half of them Industry ass niggaz we not even in the hood? I heard that Cube was from anice family and shit, and all them Others, they dont even have pics of their families, they got no histories, I see Game in CPT young, there and here, with relatives, dude has a history of a person, humanbeing that grew up there, it has nothing to do with Gangs or anything, just being as a dude from there,50 cent was living with his Nana, where are pics of his homies, his Old House, he didnt even have a fuking house, he was with his nana, what a fuking Joke....So are other rappers. they have no histories, no Old Pics, NO families,

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 04:58:25 PM »
Why does it really matter how much money he was counting on the clip ? Don't you think he could of went all out and pulled out fat knots if this was all staged, like those video's we see on Bet and Mtv ? Ya'll seem to be delusionalized on what really goes on in the rap game , behind the scenes, off the camera, in the music business.

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 05:15:18 PM »
LMAO @ Spider Loc counting a stack of like $62 during this.
LMAO....How whack can spider be?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2008, 05:23:20 PM »
damn spider got enough money for a #1 at McDonald's

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2008, 05:26:28 PM »
damn spider got enough money for a #1 at McDonald's

and if he re-released West Kept Secret: The Prequel he might be able to super size it!

crash

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2008, 05:27:42 PM »
lol so who actually saw the video????

K-9

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2008, 05:43:27 PM »
Who took it off i wanna see ;D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 05:51:51 PM »
lol so who actually saw the video????

Crash u should put up the video again, i understand u fucked it up cause Spider was countin 1's, just make another 1 with Spider but with him counting at least 20's, perferably 100's if he got any, then put it up for us again, and make sure Spiders making the same handicapped faces LMFAO!!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 06:13:59 PM »
Why does it really matter how much money he was counting on the clip ? Don't you think he could of went all out and pulled out fat knots if this was all staged, like those video's we see on Bet and Mtv ? Ya'll seem to be delusionalized on what really goes on in the rap game , behind the scenes, off the camera, in the music business.
Naw, no one is "delusionalized"  ::) about anything....everyone knows dude's a joke...wishin he had paper stacks like some major rapper, so he continues this stupid shit to keep his name out there......Think about it for a second though, every little kid or hip-hop bandwagoner out there bumps 50 Cent/-G-Unit and whatnot because that's who they know. I never hear these little kids talkin about anything related to Spider Loc. Because 50 won't pump his name up like he did Yayo, etc, Spider knows that he has to keep his name out there some other way, and this is his way.

Dude will never be anything but a Dollar-Store-Dick-Suckin-Cadet.

And God have mercy on whoever messes up that Dollar-Menu order he has coming to him....he might end up putting out a youtube video about you too!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »
Naw, no one is "delusionalized"  ::) about anything....everyone knows dude's a joke...wishin he had paper stacks like some major rapper, so he continues this stupid shit to keep his name out there......Think about it for a second though, every little kid or hip-hop bandwagoner out there bumps 50 Cent/-G-Unit and whatnot because that's who they know. I never hear these little kids talkin about anything related to Spider Loc. Because 50 won't pump his name up like he did Yayo, etc, Spider knows that he has to keep his name out there some other way, and this is his way.

And God have mercy on whoever messes up that Dollar-Menu order he has coming to him....he might end up putting out a youtube video about you too!
Well if keepin' the name out there is the sole purpose of these video's, then you can't single Spi out the rest of all the rappers who had beef @ one time or another. As far as I can recall, Game, Ja'rule, Jayz,Pac, Biggie, 50, etc. all  had some type of form of this particular youtube display. 50 don't bump most of his artists' names on his label, besides Buck,Yayo, and Banks these days. When 50 drop's The WWW, that's when he'll bring in all the publicity and focus on Spi, which makes sense. How many upcoming artists workin' on their first album, do you know, who gets their name pumped up by their boss months beforehand   ???  ???
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 08:07:36 PM by JUICY GIRL »

D~Nice

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2008, 06:49:41 PM »
I bet this thread will end up being 6 pages. Spider gets a rise out of so many people on this forum it is amazing. Good and bad comments. Even mommas doing youtube videos.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2008, 06:55:21 PM »
I bet this thread will end up being 6 pages. Spider gets a rise out of so many people on this forum it is amazing. Good and bad comments. Even mommas doing youtube videos.
I agree, for him to be so bad and not so liked, he sure get's a lot of attention, weather good or bad  8)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 08:04:25 PM by JUICY GIRL »

MarshColin

« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2008, 07:35:36 PM »
I don't care about the voicemail, that's up to him if he wanna put that out there. I just found it hilarious that he was counting less than I have in my wallet haha. I'm not even saying that as a diss either, just found it to be comedy. I don't expect him to be counting benjamins in his videos, but seriously, don't count money in a video like that if that's all you're gonna count. My favorite part is how he was straightening all those bills out trying to make the hella crisp.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2008, 08:20:33 PM »

Well if keepin' the name out there is the sole purpose of these video's, then you can't single Spi out the rest of all the rappers who had beef @ one time or another. As far as I can recall, Game, Ja'rule, Jayz,Pac, Biggie, 50, etc. all  had some type of form of this particular youtube display. 50 don't bump most of his artists' names on his label, besides Buck,Yayo, and Banks these days. When 50 drop's The WWW, that's when he'll bring in all the publicity and focus on Spi, which makes sense. How many upcoming artists workin' on their first album, do you know, who gets their name pumped up by their boss months beforehand   ???  ???

Dre's been biggin Bishop Lamont for a LONG while now.

I wasn't sayin no other rapper uses that as a tactic, but they usually do it when they're getting ready to release an album. Spider just keeps trying with that stuff on a day-to-day basis to keep his name on people's minds (even if they haven't heard his music). It's not a bad tactic, but I'm just sayin Bishop has Dre backin him and look at all the buzz that is surrounding his music......If Spider really did have a huge star like 50 Cent backing him, why doesn't he have that same kind of buzz? I really think that's where the quality of the product each artist is presenting is brought to the table.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2008, 08:53:55 PM »

Dre's been biggin Bishop Lamont for a LONG while now.

I wasn't sayin no other rapper uses that as a tactic, but they usually do it when they're getting ready to release an album. Spider just keeps trying with that stuff on a day-to-day basis to keep his name on people's minds (even if they haven't heard his music). It's not a bad tactic, but I'm just sayin Bishop has Dre backin him and look at all the buzz that is surrounding his music......If Spider really did have a huge star like 50 Cent backing him, why doesn't he have that same kind of buzz? I really think that's where the quality of the product each artist is presenting is brought to the table.
First off each situation is unique,with things handled differently. You can't compare Dre to 50 as far as promoting his artist, Dre pushes his own album back each year, for reason's that are unclear to us. Second, Bishop Lamont may receive a buzz throughout the west, but that doesn't state that most people around the nation and world are familiar with his music. Believe it or not, Spi is more well known all around, and this is coming from someone who has direct contact with most outlets and hip hop fans world wide. The disadvantage Spi has towards him is his beef with Game, otherwise why wouldn't most want to see a west coast artist back on the map ? If you were to say that he's wacked and has no talent, it would be irrelevant to the fact of achieving success and fame. Look @ Soldier Boy for instance, he has no talent what so ever and yet he gets love all around because his roots/ his hometown showed him that support, they had his back 100 %. Nowadays everyone wanna know why the west fell off, well the answer is here, and it's mainly because we don't come together as a unity and support one another, be it our west coast rapper's or the supposed die hard west coast hip hop fans  :)