Author Topic: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6829 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2008, 09:05:11 PM »
I cant believe this fat hooker Juicy Guy never gives up!!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2008, 09:08:17 PM »
Why does it really matter how much money he was counting on the clip ? Don't you think he could of went all out and pulled out fat knots if this was all staged, like those video's we see on Bet and Mtv ? Ya'll seem to be delusionalized on what really goes on in the rap game , behind the scenes, off the camera, in the music business.
Naw, no one is "delusionalized"  ::) about anything....everyone knows dude's a joke...wishin he had paper stacks like some major rapper, so he continues this stupid shit to keep his name out there......Think about it for a second though, every little kid or hip-hop bandwagoner out there bumps 50 Cent/-G-Unit and whatnot because that's who they know. I never hear these little kids talkin about anything related to Spider Loc. Because 50 won't pump his name up like he did Yayo, etc, Spider knows that he has to keep his name out there some other way, and this is his way.

Dude will never be anything but a Dollar-Store-Dick-Suckin-Cadet.

And God have mercy on whoever messes up that Dollar-Menu order he has coming to him....he might end up putting out a youtube video about you too!
Well if keepin' the name out there is the sole purpose of these video's, then you can't single Spi out the rest of all the rappers who had beef @ one time or another. As far as I can recall, Game, Ja'rule, Jayz,Pac, Biggie, 50, etc. all  had some type of form of this particular youtube display. 50 don't bump most of his artists' names on his label, besides Buck,Yayo, and Banks these days. When 50 drop's The WWW, that's when he'll bring in all the publicity and focus on Spi, which makes sense. How many upcoming artists workin' on their first album, do you know, who gets their name pumped up by their boss months beforehand   ???  ???

Dre's been biggin Bishop Lamont for a LONG while now.

I wasn't sayin no other rapper uses that as a tactic, but they usually do it when they're getting ready to release an album. Spider just keeps trying with that stuff on a day-to-day basis to keep his name on people's minds (even if they haven't heard his music). It's not a bad tactic, but I'm just sayin Bishop has Dre backin him and look at all the buzz that is surrounding his music......If Spider really did have a huge star like 50 Cent backing him, why doesn't he have that same kind of buzz? I really think that's where the quality of the product each artist is presenting is brought to the table.
First off each situation is unique,with things handled differently. You can't compare Dre to 50 as far as promoting his artist, Dre pushes his own album back each year, for reason's that are unclear to us. Second, Bishop Lamont may receive a buzz throughout the west, but that doesn't state that most people around the nation and world are familiar with his music. Believe it or not, Spi is more well known all around, and this is coming from someone who has direct contact with most outlets and hip hop fans world wide. The disadvantage Spi has towards him is his beef with Game, otherwise why wouldn't most want to see a west coast artist back on the map ? If you were to say that he's wacked and has no talent, it would be irrelevant to the fact of achieving success and fame. Look @ Soldier Boy for instance, he has no talent what so ever and yet he gets love all around because his roots/ his hometown showed him that support, they had his back 100 %. Nowadays everyone wanna know why the west fell off, well the answer is here, and it's mainly because we don't come together as a unity and support one another, be it our west coast rapper's or the supposed die hard west coast hip hop fans  :)
Why can't you compare Dre to 50 in this situation? 50 Cent is a house-hold name when it comes to music today, period. And yes, Bishop recieves a real nice buzz throughout the Westcoast, but he's getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger at a VERY rapid pace. All kinds of magazine/p/etc outlets are covering his music quite a bit. This is a good example of how a westcoast artist is good enough to put the west back in the game.

Now, Spider Loc has little to no buzz at all in his own region (the west), so what makes anyone think that he deserves any type of buzz what-so-ever anywhere else? Whether I enjoy his music or not, wouldn't you think that if 50 Cent had any slight thought in his head that he was really going to release an album from Spider Loc on G-Unit records, he would be biggin him up the same way that Dre has been doing with Bishop Lamont? I mean Bishop's been signed to Aftermath probably 3 times as long as Spider's been rollin with G-Unit, and Dre is STILL pushin all these outlets' buttons so Bishop's name/face stay in the limelight. When you have someone with a name as big/powerful as 50 Cent, you'd think he'd be able to do those same things, if not more to help Spider out.

I don't generally like much of Spider's music, but that is just my personal opinion and may not hold much weight with too many people (or it may, just saying.......), but the fact I'm trying to get across is Spider's never going to be a big-time artist....he'll never do anything remotely close to what a Bishop Lamont, Glasses Malone, Crooked I, Clyde Carson, etc will do/have done for the West Coast, and he'll just mostly likely remain a mixtape/freestyle rapper. Nothing wrong with that, cuz he's gotta feed his family and that's a way for him to do so, but Spider is by far not the defintion of "West Coast Unity", in my opinion.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2008, 09:14:26 PM »
I like some of dudes music but what a fuckin clown

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2008, 09:50:01 PM »
Why does it really matter how much money he was counting on the clip ? Don't you think he could of went all out and pulled out fat knots if this was all staged, like those video's we see on Bet and Mtv ? Ya'll seem to be delusionalized on what really goes on in the rap game , behind the scenes, off the camera, in the music business.
Naw, no one is "delusionalized"  ::) about anything....everyone knows dude's a joke...wishin he had paper stacks like some major rapper, so he continues this stupid shit to keep his name out there......Think about it for a second though, every little kid or hip-hop bandwagoner out there bumps 50 Cent/-G-Unit and whatnot because that's who they know. I never hear these little kids talkin about anything related to Spider Loc. Because 50 won't pump his name up like he did Yayo, etc, Spider knows that he has to keep his name out there some other way, and this is his way.

And God have mercy on whoever messes up that Dollar-Menu order he has coming to him....he might end up putting out a youtube video about you too!
Well if keepin' the name out there is the sole purpose of these video's, then you can't single Spi out the rest of all the rappers who had beef @ one time or another. As far as I can recall, Game, Ja'rule, Jayz,Pac, Biggie, 50, etc. all  had some type of form of this particular youtube display. 50 don't bump most of his artists' names on his label, besides Buck,Yayo, and Banks these days. When 50 drop's The WWW, that's when he'll bring in all the publicity and focus on Spi, which makes sense. How many upcoming artists workin' on their first album, do you know, who gets their name pumped up by their boss months beforehand   ???  ???

I wasn't sayin no other rapper uses that as a tactic, but they usually do it when they're getting ready to release an album. Spider just keeps trying with that stuff on a day-to-day basis to keep his name on people's minds (even if they haven't heard his music). It's not a bad tactic, but I'm just sayin Bishop has Dre backin him and look at all the buzz that is surrounding his music......If Spider really did have a huge star like 50 Cent backing him, why doesn't he have that same kind of buzz? I really think that's where the quality of the product each artist is presenting is brought to the table.
First off each situation is unique,with things handled differently. You can't compare Dre to 50 as far as promoting his artist, Dre pushes his own album back each year, for reason's that are unclear to us. Second, Bishop Lamont may receive a buzz throughout the west, but that doesn't state that most people around the nation and world are familiar with his music. Believe it or not, Spi is more well known all around, and this is coming from someone who has direct contact with most outlets and hip hop fans world wide. The disadvantage Spi has towards him is his beef with Game, otherwise why wouldn't most want to see a west coast artist back on the map ? If you were to say that he's wacked and has no talent, it would be irrelevant to the fact of achieving success and fame. Look @ Soldier Boy for instance, he has no talent what so ever and yet he gets love all around because his roots/ his hometown showed him that support, they had his back 100 %. Nowadays everyone wanna know why the west fell off, well the answer is here, and it's mainly because we don't come together as a unity and support one another, be it our west coast rapper's or the supposed die hard west coast hip hop fans  :)
Why can't you compare Dre to 50 in this situation? 50 Cent is a house-hold name when it comes to music today, period. And yes, Bishop recieves a real nice buzz throughout the Westcoast, but he's getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger at a VERY rapid pace. All kinds of magazine/p/etc outlets are covering his music quite a bit. This is a good example of how a westcoast artist is good enough to put the west back in the game.

Now, Spider Loc has little to no buzz at all in his own region (the west), so what makes anyone think that he deserves any type of buzz what-so-ever anywhere else? Whether I enjoy his music or not, wouldn't you think that if 50 Cent had any slight thought in his head that he was really going to release an album from Spider Loc on G-Unit records, he would be biggin him up the same way that Dre has been doing with Bishop Lamont? I mean Bishop's been signed to Aftermath probably 3 times as long as Spider's been rollin with G-Unit, and Dre is STILL pushin all these outlets' buttons so Bishop's name/face stay in the limelight. When you have someone with a name as big/powerful as 50 Cent, you'd think he'd be able to do those same things, if not more to help Spider out.
do so, but Spider is by far not the defintion of "West Coast Unity", in my opinion.
Well if Spi is in fact never going to drop an album with G-unit, why is he still on the label ? Don't you think it would make more sense to let him go, I mean the 50/ Game beef has pretty much died down, to keep as the unit muscle. If he is in fact that wacked , don't you think 50 would have dropped him by now ? There's the right time for everything, and when it's time The WWW shall be released, in the mean time all we can do is sit back and be patient, although there's no doubt in my mind he will do quite well, despite what people may think.
I understand you may not feel his tone or style of music, but that doesn't by no means make him wacked. Spi has had his share of songs made strictly for gangster rap and then he's had his share of music made for the ladies, that right there prove's he is in fact diverse and can be versatile. In addition,  I think he hustles and grinds extra hard on bringing us back to back mixtapes, and video's (eventhough low budget) which is fully done by himself, without the help of any major production companies. Spi seems to create his own buzz and hype ,which shows independence and hard work ! His drive and motivation remind me of Pac's early days, nothing could slow him down or change his  frame of mind, on what the world thought also !
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 10:23:03 PM by JUICY GIRL »

crash

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2008, 11:36:47 PM »

That dosnt make any sense you didnt STATE 1 FACT

messi19

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2008, 11:54:45 PM »
spider released this shit like 10 months ago but then he took thats shit down..... games mom was saying.... i dont care what stupid ass beef you got with my son but dont mention my name and then spider editied the shit so it made her look like a fool....... he aint get no love for that.... the niggas steady slippin

nah nobody gave a fuck bout that. This shit stupid as hell how u gon try to make a diss outta someones mom and shit. No matter who it is shit is dumb. Even Game was trippin wit that shit talkin bout 50's moma. LMAO at niggas goin each others kids, parents and shit these days.

It's still on youtube

C'mon now guys, you know Game's momma callin' Spi and getting super hyped up about some bs on a song was just asking for it . Not to say it's right but don't anytime a female on here get sensitive or angry ya'll jump on the bandwagon and get to clownin', and now ya'll wanna act super caring and compassionate ! Ya'll sound like some straight hypocrites

R u fuckin playin u dumb ass fool??! She was just askin for it?? No matter what someones moms say i aint gon put up a fuckin clip of it, the nigga a fuckin grown ass man. U actually defend him on this 2? Got damn and u tryna tell me u aint the biggest dickrider out there. If it was me i would either just dont give a fuck and let it go, or try to talk like a grown ass man wit her cuz raps is raps but someones moms is somethin else, they aint got shit to do wit it. I cant take this fat bitch serious, she actually gon defend him. Even i said the shit Game said bout 50s moma was dumb cuz thats reallity but u tryna come up wit different reason like always.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2008, 12:46:01 AM »

That dosnt make any sense you didnt STATE 1 FACT
Re-read it again junior. Obviously it made sense if Juicy came right back with her opinion to combat mine.  ::)

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2008, 03:56:31 AM »
spider released this shit like 10 months ago but then he took thats shit down..... games mom was saying.... i dont care what stupid ass beef you got with my son but dont mention my name and then spider editied the shit so it made her look like a fool....... he aint get no love for that.... the niggas steady slippin

nah nobody gave a fuck bout that. This shit stupid as hell how u gon try to make a diss outta someones mom and shit. No matter who it is shit is dumb. Even Game was trippin wit that shit talkin bout 50's moma. LMAO at niggas goin each others kids, parents and shit these days.

It's still on youtube

C'mon now guys, you know Game's momma callin' Spi and getting super hyped up about some bs on a song was just asking for it . Not to say it's right but don't anytime a female on here get sensitive or angry ya'll jump on the bandwagon and get to clownin', and now ya'll wanna act super caring and compassionate ! Ya'll sound like some straight hypocrites

R u fuckin playin u dumb ass fool??! She was just askin for it?? No matter what someones moms say i aint gon put up a fuckin clip of it, the nigga a fuckin grown ass man. U actually defend him on this 2? Got damn and u tryna tell me u aint the biggest dickrider out there. If it was me i would either just dont give a fuck and let it go, or try to talk like a grown ass man wit her cuz raps is raps but someones moms is somethin else, they aint got shit to do wit it. I cant take this fat bitch serious, she actually gon defend him. Even i said the shit Game said bout 50s moma was dumb cuz thats reallity but u tryna come up wit different reason like always.
^^ #3 to jump on the bandwagon. So basicly what you're sayin' is that it's not ok to talk about these rapper's momma's or display anger on a message to the rapper who got beef with their son but yet it's ok for you to get all out of character and call me all kinds of bitch's right ? Don't you think ladies on here are somebody's momma, sister, or daughter ? Even if you don't like what I say, can't you learn to keep your mouth shut and learn some respect ?
If you would of actually read and absorbed all that I wrote, you would have understood that I stated that it doesn't make it right, but in this situation Lynette pretty much asked to get on youtube indicating her uncontrollable outbursts on that message, knowing that her son got beef with Spi. What did she think he was actually gonna do, feel sympathy towards her and apologize after all is said and done with ? She should have best left it alone, instead of adding fuel to the fire.
Wait isn't this coming from the same person who went from AHH, to this site with my pics on threads, giving out my myspace page, trying to clown ? But yet you said by me displaying my pic, I was asking for it, right ? You need to re-evaluate things you say before sounding like such a hypocrite 8)

messi19

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2008, 04:06:28 AM »

It's still on youtube

^^ #3 to jump on the bandwagon. So basicly what you're sayin' is that it's not ok to talk about these rapper's momma's or display anger on a message to the rapper who got beef with their son but yet it's ok for you to get all out of character and call me all kinds of bitch's right ? Don't you think ladies on here are somebody's momma, sister, or daughter ? Even if you don't like what I say, can't you learn to keep your mouth shut and learn some respect ?
If you would of actually read and absorbed all that I wrote, you would have understood that I stated that it doesn't make it right, but in this situation Lynette pretty much asked to get on youtube indicating her uncontrollable outbursts on that message, knowing that her son got beef with Spi. What did she think he was actually gonna do, feel sympathy towards her and apologize after all is said and done with ? She should have best left it alone, instead of adding fuel to the fire.
Wait isn't this coming from the same person who went from AHH, to this site with my pics on threads, giving out my myspace page, trying to clown ? But yet you said by me displaying my pic, I was asking for it, right ? You need to re-evaluate things you say before sounding like such a hypocrite 8)

LMAO r u kiddin me? U dont get it. Thats like me havin a problem with u and then involvin your mom in it, clownin her infront of people for example or sum shit like that. If i have a problem with U then i have a problem with U. Have i ever talked yapp bout your family or some shit like dat? even though i dont know u like dat. U call niggas out 2 dont act like ure innocent. And do u even know why she called him? She called him cuz HE talked shit bout her first. He talked all kinds of thangs bout her doin this and that in the hood and then she called him and said that I dont care what u and my son do with your bullshit beef but at least keep my name out of it, not those exact words but somethin along those lines.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 04:10:05 AM by messi19 »

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2008, 04:23:39 AM »

It's still on youtube

LMAO r u kiddin me? U dont get it. Thats like me havin a problem with u and then involvin your mom in it, clownin her infront of people for example or sum shit like that. If i have a problem with U then i have a problem with U. Have i ever talked yapp bout your family or some shit like dat? even though i dont know u like dat. U call niggas out 2 dont act like ure innocent. And do u even know why she called him? She called him cuz HE talked shit bout her first. He talked all kinds of thangs bout her doin this and that in the hood and then she called him and said that I dont care what u and my son do with your bullshit beef but at least keep my name out of it, not those exact words but somethin along those lines.
Like I said it don't make it right, but by her calling him and displaying anger in that mesaage, indicates that it got to her. It shouldn't of mattered to her what Spi said about her,as long as it's not true, right ? By her calling him and going off shows that he caused some type of reaction and also appeared as though what he's saying might be true, which I'm not here to judge, but whenever you're dealing with issues of this nature where there is beef involved between two rapper's , you can not show signs of weakness and not expect some form of public display, momma or not.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 04:44:57 AM by JUICY GIRL »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2008, 05:16:06 AM »
lol funny shit but why diss sum1s mum, that aint gangsta

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2008, 05:16:52 AM »
Has anyone figured out the real reason/subliminal message behind why Spider was counting out dollars and dubs on this clip ? 8) It's not a trick question, btw  ;D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 05:23:55 AM by JUICY GIRL »

smegma

« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2008, 05:19:12 AM »
What kind of immature behavior is that from Game's mother? And what kind of an immature person is Spider Loc to put that on youtube?

Kids... :grumpy:

messi19

« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2008, 07:58:41 AM »

It's still on youtube

Like I said it don't make it right, but by her calling him and displaying anger in that mesaage, indicates that it got to her. It shouldn't of mattered to her what Spi said about her,as long as it's not true, right ? By her calling him and going off shows that he caused some type of reaction and also appeared as though what he's saying might be true, which I'm not here to judge, but whenever you're dealing with issues of this nature where there is beef involved between two rapper's , you can not show signs of weakness and not expect some form of public display, momma or not.

I feel what you're sayin but people are different. Some ppl react like dat to things even if it aint true. But the reason why she displayed her anger is because she dont want nothin to do wit their situation, i think she's on some "im not down with your situation with Game, but at least keep my name outta it cuz you're both grown men and u're the ones havin problems" type shit u feel me, even if she didnt put it like dat. Either way stupid ass shit, and i dont understand why he released it months ago, and then tryna get some kinda publicity or whateva by doin it again now. Like i said, no matter who it is, shits stupid. Cuz it backfired on him the last time, n same thing this time.

crash

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2008, 08:53:11 AM »
That was just a voicemail she left. believe me thats nothing... If yall only knew the shit I got on video LOL.. a nigga could really clown...but that shit is old and played out, Spi didnt even want me to put that shit  out. at the time it was funny but like i said that lil situation is over with.. no need to build that fire back up....yall funny though