Author Topic: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6834 times)

Re: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2008, 08:57:26 AM »
Lol! SPI tryin to act like he dont care. I remember the edited version from Bangadoshis 2. "I suck dick in the hood" HAHAHA!

messi19

« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2008, 10:08:08 AM »
I didnt get to see it the but damn..that wasnt even funny or nun. Not cuz its Spider, straight up i woulda said the same thing if it was Game, Snoop or anybody else. Fuck is dude tryna do? Show us that he can afford to buy ice cream with them 1$ bills. Nah but real talk the shit was boring, and it keeps backfirin on dude.

crash

« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2008, 10:29:39 AM »
I didnt get to see it the but damn..that wasnt even funny or nun. Not cuz its Spider, straight up i woulda said the same thing if it was Game, Snoop or anybody else. Fuck is dude tryna do? Show us that he can afford to buy ice cream with them 1$ bills. Nah but real talk the shit was boring, and it keeps backfirin on dude.
After we finish milking  the lil system we got, I'll let you know how this aint backfirin on anything....
Oh yeah good looking out Messi19

messi19

« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2008, 11:09:24 AM »
After we finish milking  the lil system we got, I'll let you know how this aint backfirin on anything....

So thats why u release it AGAIN after like 7 months? Nigga fuck outta here. Last time yall tried that ppl said "fuck is this nigga Spider Loc doin"..yall tryna gain some publicty or whateva. LOL at Games moms bein more relevant than him that he have to do mark shit like this. But its whateva though, aint my moms. But watch out, Games moms new diss comin against Spider Joke, Her >>> Spider lyrically.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2008, 11:10:22 AM »

Crash do u and Spider giggle everytime u guys hear it? And feel like some tough grown ass men?

crash

« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2008, 11:15:33 AM »
when i watch it i laugh and feel like, that shit is funny, this shit is funny, and everybody else is trying to be serious with this shit.....

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2008, 11:17:20 AM »

Crash do u and Spider giggle everytime u guys hear it? And feel like some tough grown ass men?
lmao...got the "It's Pat" giggle down to a "T" & shit......

messi19

« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2008, 11:21:11 AM »
when i watch it i laugh and feel like, that shit is funny, this shit is funny, and everybody else is trying to be serious with this shit.....

Of course u think its funny, u Spider Loc's dickridah. LOL at the nigga not admittin Spider is wack.

K-9

« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2008, 11:27:37 AM »
Roflmao @ this

crash

« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2008, 07:08:23 PM »
ha ha haha ha

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2008, 07:16:14 PM »
Tis always funny to see blind loyalty..can't get no better than Spi Fans!
Well i got My LOCs On! 8) 8)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

GUNOT KILLA

« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2008, 07:55:05 PM »
That was just a voicemail she left. believe me thats nothing... If yall only knew the shit I got on video LOL.. a nigga could really clown...but that shit is old and played out, Spi didnt even want me to put that shit  out. at the time it was funny but like i said that lil situation is over with.. no need to build that fire back up....yall funny though
@Y CUH D1S ShYT ON D@N3W INtrO 2 D@ N3W T@P3 CCom1N OuT CUH ?

crash

« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2008, 08:56:37 AM »
nah thats old, it was on the bangadoshish 2 mixtape

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2008, 09:18:02 AM »
This shit is funny to me...
WestCoast 4 Life!!

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2008, 01:44:53 PM »
what subliminal message was in it when spider was counting dollars?