Author Topic: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6837 times)

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
Re: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2008, 05:25:55 PM »
what subliminal message was in it when spider was counting dollars?

he's broke!!

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2008, 05:46:28 PM »

he's broke!!
Spider always did suck at subliminals lol.

bwstakeover

« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2008, 06:17:42 PM »

hahahah, this forum shits on Spider loc more than BWS forums used to....

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2008, 08:12:44 PM »
Well first off anyone,regardless of status or merit can get a hold of a decent stack of c-notes, in addition this was recorded with the intent of the whole wide world watching, where nobody would intentionally look broke. Even if one isn't per say ballin', they would caan the audience into thinking they were , and that's just how it rolls in showbiz, or on the internet  :)
With that being said,IMO,Spi is sending out a message basically saying what he think's of Game and his momma for callin' him, which we already came to the conclusion from verse's on his diss tape's , that he doesn't hold too high of an opinion of her. Now if I didn't know any better ,from the way he was playing with them dollar's, I would think  he was implying what he think's of her message. This in fact brings me to the clarification of how things are executed in a strip club ,where the tipper's play with the dollar's on the bottom of the stack first, and then the dub's, but never c-note's ,this rotation is done until the tipper's pretty much decide to start throwing the bill's at who else but the exotic dancer's at play :laugh: That money in Spi's hands is generally good for 5 to 7 dances, depending on the club. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this 1 out  8)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 12:26:16 AM by JUICY GIRL »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2008, 08:15:50 PM »
Both Game's Moms And Spider Messed Up!!
Pretty Silly!
Spider Loc is still a joke!

Dude shouldd be concentrating on improving his rhymes and not counting 1s..
The Hell I'm i gon listen to him counting 1s or listen to his record saying this is 'good music'

LMAo@this Punk!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

D~Nice

« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2008, 11:34:52 PM »
This beef is dumb as fuck.

messi19

« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2008, 05:05:16 AM »
Well first off anyone,regardless of status or merit can get a hold of a decent stack of c-notes, in addition this was recorded with the intent of the whole wide world watching, where nobody would intentionally look broke. Even if one isn't per say ballin', they would caan the audience into thinking they were , and that's just how it rolls in showbiz, or on the internet  :)
With that being said,IMO,Spi is sending out a message basically saying what he think's of Game and his momma for callin' him, which we already came to the conclusion from verse's on his diss tape's , that he doesn't hold too high of an opinion of her. Now if I didn't know any better ,from the way he was playing with them dollar's, I would think  he was implying what he think's of her message. This in fact brings me to the clarification of how things are executed in a strip club ,where the tipper's play with the dollar's on the bottom of the stack first, and then the dub's, but never c-note's ,this rotation is done until the tipper's pretty much decide to start throwing the bill's at who else but the exotic dancer's at play :laugh: That money in Spi's hands is generally good for 5 to 7 dances, depending on the club. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this 1 out  8)

Did u hear what she said? She said that he talked to him on the phone earlier and he wasnt talkin greazy he was showin respect, just like she was showin respect (thats what she said btw) but now he wanna do this and that. And she even said i respect all of you rappers even if u got some problems with my son or whateva, yet this nigga tryna act like he's funny dissin somebodys fuckin moms. This shit backfired on him again tho, in the sence that ppl thinks that it made him look stupid and not her.

Whateva though, i cant really take anything u say seriously any moe and thats keep in 100. Instead of just sayin this stupid why he doin it u seem 2 understand him and why he's doin it in a way.

LMAO..shiit, dissin somebodys moma and puttin out a youtube video of it countin money tryna gain some publicity..Only in hip-hop!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2008, 05:09:29 AM »

Did u hear what she said? She said that he talked to him on the phone earlier and he wasnt talkin greazy he was showin respect, just like she was showin respect (thats what she said btw) but now he wanna do this and that. And she even said i respect all of you rappers even if u got some problems with my son or whateva, yet this nigga tryna act like he's funny dissin somebodys fuckin moms. This shit backfired on him again tho, in the sence that ppl thinks that it made him look stupid and not her.

Whateva though, i cant really take anything u say seriously any moe and thats keep in 100. Instead of just sayin this stupid why he doin it u seem 2 understand him and why he's doin it in a way.

LMAO..shiit, dissin somebodys moma and puttin out a youtube video of it countin money tryna gain some publicity..Only in hip-hop!

Only In Hip Hop, that's right Mesi!!
It's like some rappers choose to ditch brians and common sense to fame in the Hip Hop!
Spider Loc keeps losing!

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2008, 05:48:37 AM »
g-unit cant save you cuz. SPI is a joke, its over for him

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2008, 06:02:12 AM »

I hope nobody gets killed over this, we've lost too many souljas as it is, we don't need to lose anymore, true stories

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2008, 06:17:23 AM »

It's like some rappers choose to ditch brians and common sense to fame in the Hip Hop!
Spider Loc keeps losing!

It's not only Spider who comes out with shit like this, everyday we see things similar in tabloids, from various people in the industry. Can we really blame them for bringing us some shit to laugh at or talk about, or should we blame society for giving something of this nature so much attention and publicity ? Either way there is no such thing as bad publicity in showbiz," any publicity is good publicity", so I don't think it backfired on him.
So what if some people want to criticize and judge Spi for this little video clip ? Do you think it really matters what people say or think about him ? At the end of the day he's still signed to a major record label, grindin' and gettin' money, which is more than what I could say for a lot of people in existence ;D
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 06:21:14 AM by JUICY GIRL »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2008, 07:11:51 AM »

Spider Loc keeps losing!

It's not only Spider who comes out with shit like this, everyday we see things similar in tabloids, from various people in the industry. Can we really blame them for bringing us some shit to laugh at or talk about, or should we blame society for giving something of this nature so much attention and publicity ? Either way there is no such thing as bad publicity in showbiz," any publicity is good publicity", so I don't think it backfired on him.
So what if some people want to criticize and judge Spi for this little video clip ? Do you think it really matters what people say or think about him ? At the end of the day he's still signed to a major record label, grindin' and gettin' money, which is more than what I could say for a lot of people in existence ;D

I don't care if he signd to a major label!
that is irrelevant!
Signed to a major means next to nothing these days
LMA @Jucy Girl bringing this up...

More than what you can say fr certain peopel in exitence, you know of other peopl outside of Spi..damn i'm mad impressed i figured spider locc ruled ur whole life...hahahahha

Stop crying!
If any other rapper did this,i would still derail them as a stupid move!
It's not a vendetta against spider locc, so please don't get all hurt..

Bad pub or good Pub..well n hip hop the bad or more stupid it is, the more 'real' the artist is.. ::)

Bring somethin to the table for us to argue and not blind fan-dom crap...

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2008, 07:16:55 AM »
lmao at this Juicy Girl.... she just needs a good slap

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

messi19

« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2008, 08:05:06 AM »

Spider Loc keeps losing!

lmao u a fuckin joke shut the fuck up. how much do u get from that money? Almost every rapper out there is gettin money WHAT THE FUCK R U TRYNA SAY??! I hate when all the chicks always say shit like "stop hatin yall mad cuz they gettin money" so what if he gettni money? Where's his album? Where's his fans? R U signed to that record label? Why did u bring that bullshit up? N u STILL defendin him sayin "can we really blame them"? HAHA woow someone should ban the hell outta this bitch LMAO.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2008, 10:36:24 AM »
Listen to y'all cryin', and gettin' y'all panties in a bunch  :laugh: Y'all mad becuase I'm saying some shit you don't wanna hear ? Well, get over it and get real ! If y'all can't even handle a normal discussion, without being immature and getting hostile ,I'd hate to see where some of y'all are gonna end up in a few more years.  ;D
Btw, what would y'all want Spider to bring to the table ? What would make him more "real" in y'all eyes, without y'all sarcasm and negative input ??? ???
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 10:38:20 AM by JUICY GIRL »