Author Topic: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6832 times)

messi19

Re: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2008, 12:18:23 PM »
Listen to y'all cryin', and gettin' y'all panties in a bunch  :laugh: Y'all mad becuase I'm saying some shit you don't wanna hear ? Well, get over it and get real ! If y'all can't even handle a normal discussion, without being immature and getting hostile ,I'd hate to see where some of y'all are gonna end up in a few more years.  ;D
Btw, what would y'all want Spider to bring to the table ? What would make him more "real" in y'all eyes, without y'all sarcasm and negative input ??? ???

Just like ure cryin when ppl dont like Spider right? Aint it funny? Maybe now u can understand what i mean when i say that 2 u.
And what does havin a discussion anything 2 do wit it..do u even know what the fuck u r sayin? URE A DICKRIDER..that aint even a discussion, period.
How the fuck can u have a discussion wit someone who's the biggest dickrider of a rapper ever. This is about Spider actin like he funny dissin somebodys mom and agan here u are talkin bout "can we really blame him for makin us laugh". It doesnt mtter if its Spider, Snoop, Game whoeva, this shit dumb as hell and u writin essays and shit about how u understand where Spiders comin from.

Fuck it though, im through wit it. Aint no fun no more. Now shit is weird as fuck how u be dickridin dude.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2008, 02:32:17 PM »
^^ None of that you're saying answers my question. This ain't about me being a dickryder, it's about y'all critical judgement and hate towards one particular west coast rapper. When it's all said and done with Juicy Girl, Messi19, Mackin'4 Life, etc. will go on about their way , but Spider Loc will still exist and continue to make music weather any of us like it or not. So I ask again, "What would y'all want Spider to bring to the table ? What would make him more "real" in y'all eyes, without y'all sarcasm and negative input" ???

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2008, 04:22:15 PM »
^^ None of that you're saying answers my question. This ain't about me being a dickryder, it's about y'all critical judgement and hate towards one particular west coast rapper. When it's all said and done with Juicy Girl, Messi19, Mackin'4 Life, etc. will go on about their .

..OoooOOooooo Lookie Here Lookie here.. ;) ;)
Jucy Girl said ma name without calling me immature, lil boy.. :o :o :o
Sup with that???

but Spider Loc will still exist and continue to make music weather any of us like it or not.
^^So what is he doing right now, that you have to project some future action??
I thought he was making 'music'..I figured he was 'existing' and continuing to do Music 'Much to my displeasure' why would a future event be any different???

Oh Riddle me This..
Oh Riddle That..
Why oh Why Is Spider Loc so Wack...

;D ;D ;D

So I ask again, "What would y'all want Spider to bring to the table ? What would make him more "real" in y'all eyes, without y'all sarcasm and negative input"
Anything ..something better that what he is currently bringing to the table!
Speaking of bringing things, all dude has done of late is bring 'food  that can only be eaten on the floor,cuz the 'table' is too high for him to reach' to bring any thing palatable on the table for us as music fans to consume....

'Real' is too ambiguous, expatiates on that please, before i say something that is off topic.. ;D ;D ;D
Bear in mind, that 'real' or 'keeping it real' is expressed differently by us all, and that as far as i aware mirrors the same thought that these rappers have...
So on that note, i'd like Spider Locc to bring music that is listen-able and enjoyable.
i WANT THE WHOLE PACKAGE..
i don't want to have to listen t his tracks and think, "Damn, wonder if i can get the instrumental',cuz dude is str8  destroying this Song'
Or'  "Hopefully dude ain't gon rap in that stupid way,like he is talking,but his brains can't work faster enough to match how much trash his mouth is spewing out'.You Know..I want to listen to a track from Spider, that i can say 'WhoA This Is Music"
if You have any let me hear 'em..
Here's Your chance TO PITCH TO ME..TAKE UR BEST SHOT..

majority of his tracks are sub-par ,some are ok, but nothing to really write home about.
Which is crux of the problem!
So I'm not wanting him to be more 'Real'..please far from that, If dude can get any realer, then Pigs will fly...
I just would like him to work on his delivery and flows..change his word play...

That's my take on the issue!

And  that's my Sermon on the Mount!
These words,are written so thine soul shall not wax like a furnace with wrath
But Rather that,while ye are Mad with Mackn, thou shall be of understanding,
and knoweth that, Mackin Speaketh the truth!
go In Peace!...

"GETS gHOST'
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 07:31:12 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2008, 09:19:12 PM »
well, that just shows that GAme had history in the hood, i mean, if u go to myspace, he got brothers, he got tons of pics of him young with Trapstar, bros, sisters, Dude has an actual history, and what Spider doing is funny, i cant stand spider, but i dont see anything wrong with this shit at all....Spider is beefing with Game and he using his side of a story, not liek Game never did anything like that.,.....THe only reason i feel that way is Becoz Spider Pig is on the Video laughing and chilling if he was to jump after that Talking How Big His album is gonna be and how much of a Victoria Secret His album is gonna blow up and all that WEst Coast King shit, i would say "FUCK THAT NIGGA", but he just chilling in the video, so fuck it, its funny...

Now Lets see some other rappers Pics from them in the hood, i swear to God, Half of them Industry ass niggaz we not even in the hood? I heard that Cube was from anice family and shit, and all them Others, they dont even have pics of their families, they got no histories, I see Game in CPT young, there and here, with relatives, dude has a history of a person, humanbeing that grew up there, it has nothing to do with Gangs or anything, just being as a dude from there,50 cent was living with his Nana, where are pics of his homies, his Old House, he didnt even have a fuking house, he was with his nana, what a fuking Joke....So are other rappers. they have no histories, no Old Pics, NO families,
are you fucc'n serious? so you need to show off pics of you living somewhere? i mean that type of shit impresses you? hahahahhaa what has the rap game came to. spider does him,and game do what he do,fucc a picture, and why equals in here acting like if they ain't have a lil dice game with they equal they wouldn't shoot for one's be honest. lames i swear yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2008, 10:23:38 PM »
Well first off anyone,regardless of status or merit can get a hold of a decent stack of c-notes, in addition this was recorded with the intent of the whole wide world watching, where nobody would intentionally look broke. Even if one isn't per say ballin', they would caan the audience into thinking they were , and that's just how it rolls in showbiz, or on the internet  :)
With that being said,IMO,Spi is sending out a message basically saying what he think's of Game and his momma for callin' him, which we already came to the conclusion from verse's on his diss tape's , that he doesn't hold too high of an opinion of her. Now if I didn't know any better ,from the way he was playing with them dollar's, I would think  he was implying what he think's of her message. This in fact brings me to the clarification of how things are executed in a strip club ,where the tipper's play with the dollar's on the bottom of the stack first, and then the dub's, but never c-note's ,this rotation is done until the tipper's pretty much decide to start throwing the bill's at who else but the exotic dancer's at play :laugh: That money in Spi's hands is generally good for 5 to 7 dances, depending on the club. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this 1 out  8)

Did u hear what she said? She said that he talked to him on the phone earlier and he wasnt talkin greazy he was showin respect, just like she was showin respect (thats what she said btw) but now he wanna do this and that. And she even said i respect all of you rappers even if u got some problems with my son or whateva, yet this nigga tryna act like he's funny dissin somebodys fuckin moms. This shit backfired on him again tho, in the sence that ppl thinks that it made him look stupid and not her.

Whateva though, i cant really take anything u say seriously any moe and thats keep in 100. Instead of just sayin this stupid why he doin it u seem 2 understand him and why he's doin it in a way.

LMAO..shiit, dissin somebodys moma and puttin out a youtube video of it countin money tryna gain some publicity..Only in hip-hop!

Only In Hip Hop, that's right Mesi!!
It's like some rappers choose to ditch brians and common sense to fame in the Hip Hop!
Spider Loc keeps losing!

It's not only Spider who comes out with shit like this, everyday we see things similar in tabloids, from various people in the industry. Can we really blame them for bringing us some shit to laugh at or talk about, or should we blame society for giving something of this nature so much attention and publicity ? Either way there is no such thing as bad publicity in showbiz," any publicity is good publicity", so I don't think it backfired on him.
So what if some people want to criticize and judge Spi for this little video clip ? Do you think it really matters what people say or think about him ? At the end of the day he's still signed to a major record label, grindin' and gettin' money, which is more than what I could say for a lot of people in existence ;D

I don't care if he signd to a major label!
that is irrelevant!
Signed to a major means next to nothing these days
LMA @Jucy Girl bringing this up...

More than what you can say fr certain peopel in exitence, you know of other peopl outside of Spi..damn i'm mad impressed i figured spider locc ruled ur whole life...hahahahha

Stop crying!
If any other rapper did this,i would still derail them as a stupid move!
It's not a vendetta against spider locc, so please don't get all hurt..

Bad pub or good Pub..well n hip hop the bad or more stupid it is, the more 'real' the artist is.. ::)

Bring somethin to the table for us to argue and not blind fan-dom crap...

You asked me to throw you some songs from Spi that were enjoyable, listenable,worth your time and mine,so I took the liberty of bringing you some track listings with the lyrics to some of the song's in detail. Keep in mind that eventhough we may not be able to relate to some of his lyrics due to our altered everyday lifestyle's, we can still consider these songs worth listening to and not garbage as you so put it. Here's some of my favorite songs from Spi, just to start off with. Hope you take the time to listen and feel out each song . Feel free to get back to me in a timely manner, sweetheart.

Dysfunktional
Brainless Vol.2
This song talks about a boy who had to learn independence and hustle at a young age,recklessness in the family where the father was absent,although in the end he had a plan to use his God given talent to get out the hood and move up in the world, with success.

18-spider-loc---dysfunktional.mp3 - 6.07MB
http://www.zshare.net/audio/71752432826484/

What If
Brainless Volume 2
This one focuses on the struggles of being born black, questioning his destiny if he would have came into the world a Caucasian, wonders if he would still  have issues pertaining to unemployment, prison,and racism.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7175407c0d26d7/
14-spider-loc---what-if.mp3 - 3.75MB

Things Change ft. Lloyd Banks
Get Rich or Die Tryin' Soundtrack

04-spider-loc-ft-50-cent--lloyd-banks--things-chang.mp3 - 3.69MB
http://www.zshare.net/audio/7175463017b3e9/

The lyrics are self explanatory:

[Chorus 2X: 50 Cent]
Nigga things, change, dem stay the same
Now watch me come up, I hustle, I hustle even harder
I put that work in to win, no problem

[Spider Loc]
All money ain't good money, this I know
But I still love hood money, I gets my dough
And as a youngster, a nigga went to so much church
And still turned out fucked up, I did so much dirt
Chose to bang the neighborhood, I put in so much work
Did a whole lot of time, caused mom so much hurt
On everythang, that boy wasn't gunned on purpose
Who knew that all my darkness was really gon' surface
I was stuck on that bullshit, just runnin the streets
Without some type of beef the week wasn't complete
It's like a nigga feel better after dumpin his heat
On feet, just to see that body slumped in the seat
Was like a whole nother rush to me, bustin was sweet
Now I'm smarter, I'm all about somethin to eat
I'm on the road, spend 30 days a month in a suite
But I'm still gon' hustle and cheat - let's go

[Chorus]

[Lloyd Banks]
Yeah, uhh, now walkin down the block without'cha weapon
is a first class ticket to a lesson
I thirst cash, kick it to perfection, me and Bang got a connection
That's why I bring the Benz to impress him
{?} my zone, all alone homes rattle in my bones
Cause he yappin off his lips and if I hit him I'll be wrong
Cause he ain't never gon' be shit, and I done worked so hard
But I will make you a corn on the cob, you'll be performin for God
Either that or rob you on your boulevard
Bet you never thought for a second niggaz'd pull your card God
I'm on my job, scarred since my nigga gone
HP tatted on me so his memory lives on
Engagin in drama without your bomber'll
be funeral arrangements for your momma
I learned that when I was in pajamas watchin Michael and Madonna
Now I got the appetite of a pirahna, nigga

[Chorus]

[Spider Loc]
What nobody knows, all the roads you go through
You can't even talk to those that supposedly know you
Some of the levels that these people'll go to for crumbs
Damn, tell me, is this what that dough do?
That's when you find yourself talkin to Pro Tools
There's not too many that ever walked in the Loc shoes
Or tell the tale that my heart contains
I explain, so many different parts of pain
I'm clean, but still some marks remain
From the past, when that kush weed sparks the brain
The cash made some people start to change
I feel hate when I pulled up and parked the Range
Your damn right I got rich, but my heart the same
And practice makes perfect with the art of aim
You ain't really got the heart to bang
You ain't start to hang, 'til you found out I caught the chain

[Chorus]

Toe Tagz
Bangadoshish
Eventhough you may think this one is stupid because it's a diss song, I like his unique flow, the way he switches it up when the beat changes. Plus these lyrics are crucial 8)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/71756131dfc169/
03 track 3.mp3 - 4.96MB

Bitchbooy.... Bodybags Huh, Okay, Make Mine,

[50 Cent: Sample]
I'm Laughin Straight To The Bank With This (Hahahaha, Hahahahahaha)

Huuuuh, I Know I Said No More Songs, But You Just Slipped On That Thong Again,
All On My Long Don, Oh How Long It's Been,
Wws That's How I Spell Pussy, Gotta Dush The Ws When I Smell Pussy,
I'ma Drop A Few Bars And End All This Brief, He On That Chicken Shit I Don't Call This Beef,
Far Beneath Me I'm A Chief And A Leader,
I Can't Beef With A Diva That's Beefin With Vida,
I Got Myself A Gun That'll Eat Through The Ether, You Eazy, You Cube? You Ain't Equal To Either.
Make Believe Makavelli, You Can Play Pac But You Better Not Stop Lookin Out For Jay Rock,
He Threw You On A Hook And Received A Lot Of Play, That's That Suge Knight Shit, These Ho's Gotta Pay,
This Chest Thought It Wasnt? Cuzz My Blood Cuzz, It's Blood In, Blood Out Even Though Cuzz Bloodin,
Fuck A Colour Cuzz, I Represent The True Hogz, And I Done Been All In The Niccersons With Dude Dawg
There's Some Bloods In The Industry: Big Y, Big Bone, P Smurf, You Less Then A B Dawg Than Jim Jones,
Millenium Gangbanger That's Ya Middle Name, You Ain't Clame Blood No Longer Then Lil Wayne,
Tell You Sumthin, I Don't Feel Nuthin Fo You Yees, I Would Have Been Got To Bussin If It Wasn't For 2 Tee's,
On Eastside, Eastcoast, He Gave Puto A Pass, That's Babyloc Bountyhunter, Who Know The Half,
It's The Evil Ass Cen Cen You Know The Staff, Notorious 97 Street, You Know The Math,
Brand New, Navy Blue Ckucks With The Big Lace, On Brazil Holla Ain't No G.Ame, That's For Big Fase,
If I'm Lyin Let My Dead Homies Come Out They Grave And Bang On Me, A Squable And No Thang Homie, On Me,
We Can Knockle Up And Thump Or Jump Into Some G Shit Dumb And Stump, You Ain't Bangin, Stop Claiming The Fame,
Say G Kee Way When You're Sayin My Name,

[50 Cent:]

You A Disgrace To Compton, Stop The Hoe G.Ames Besides Sammy The Bull, Tell Me Who Droppin More Names?
You Tried, But We Can Still Tell They Wings,
A Drag Queen Will Never Be The La King,
You Can Cover Up The Butterfly But That's Just The Top Layer, You Been A Square Way Before You Got Here,
Be Original, Say Sumthin Nobody Said
And If It's Murdaaa, Then Tell Me Why Nobody Dead?
I Spin A World Wide Web That'll Do You Danger, You Betta Duck, Run And Hide From This Youtube Banger,
You Never Catch The Loc Goin Out Like G-Ride Runnin, I'm Dumpin Sumthin, Jumpin Out The G-Ride Gunnin,
You Can't Get Me Off The Mind When You Think Of The Real, You Gill, Bow Down I'm The King Of The Hill,
While You In Da Stripcluuub,Tryin To Sound Like Fif, I'm In Da Hood With Black Brass Knuckles Around My Fist,
Jayceon From Compton, But He Ain't As Complex As The Ex Con Don, So He Got A Complex,
Spider Loc Ain't Yukmouth, I'm Not Budden, I Ain't Young Buck Ether, I'm Not Budging,
This Wack Wall Killer, G-Unit Crip When I Hit Em Up, Anytime Anywhere, Nigga We Can Get Em Up,
This Is Why I'm Hot You Hit The Flame With More Gasoline,
Now Watch No Brain, Fuck The G.Ame With No Vaseline,
You Remind Me Of Aaliyah, You Love To Go "Back And Forth",
But Off The Track, Dont Nuthin Crack Off Course,
You Was An Orphan Cuz Pops Misused You're Orgins, Now You Yell Loud As An Organ Like You Was Important,
I'm In A Hemi In Enemy Hood Off Remy, You Ain't Bringin The West Back, You Blew The Dust Off Jimmy,
[Slurping Sound]
[Shots]
Death Before Disshonor!

Hahaaaa,
I Don't Hit Kids But I'l Slap Me A Bitch, Magic Lookin Like Larry Holmes Flamby And Sick,
Baby Spider A Ryder, The Best Of The Great Greats And Joey Ain't Easty Like The Rest Of The 88's,
I'm Always On The Eastside, It Ain't Hard To Find Me Homie,
I'm On One In Traffic Ask Ya Tiny Homie,
My Hood On Avalon, My Bitch Got A Avalon, My Artist Is Bluedown Bigfoot From Avalon,
You're Walkin On The Thinest Ice, That's Goin Break,
I'ma Show You What That Menace Like, That's On Snake,
02 Tahoe, That's All You Can Think To Say?
I'm In A 07 Rollin Thrue The Bank,
26 Inches Lookin Like High Roller,
Doja Bi-Sexual And Bi-Polar,
That's Yo Bad, You Fuckin With A Real Loc Soldier, I Don't Smoke Stress But I Will Smoke Doja,
I Told Ya G.Ame Ova Hahahaha, Can't Fuck With Tha Flamethrower Nananana, Beside My Pistol I Sleep
With A Pen And A Pad, The Lyrics Got No Limit Loc I Live In The Lab
Ya Shoot Shot After Shot But Ya Keep On Missin,
Ill Bodybag A Bitchboy Just Keep On Dissin,
Them Loose Lips Might Even Get Ya Men's Killed, I Fuck's With D-Mac, I Know Ya Payin The Mansfields,
Desperado, I Got The Best Bravado Young S The Model For The Whole West To Follow,
Fat Joe Can't Fuck Wit It, Nas Don't Want None,
I'm On One Son And I Promise I Won't Run,
I Don't Know Lakisha But I Know Leanette, She Gives Some Bomb-Ass Head Cuzz That's On Tha Set,

I'm Laughin Straight To The Bank With This (Hahahaha,

I'm Laughin Straight To The Bank With This (Hahahaha, Hahahahahaha
I'm Laughin Straight To The Bank With This (Hahahaha, Hahaha

Loyalty Over Love
Bangadoshish

This one is talking about loyalty before a love that ain't true,where infidelity and deceit exists,expressing his own loyalty to his friends and his money, before anything around him.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/71756614af8e48/
28 track 28.mp3 - 4.58MB

Blutiful World:
West Kept Secret:The Prequel
One of the most imaginative, creative songs of our time. Who would have thought there would be this many words with blue in it ?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/71758947672174/
02 blutiful world.mp3 - 3.72MB

It's a blutiful day in my neighborhood x2

I'm on the blue mic standin in the blue booth
Got that blue light blinkin on the blue tooth
Blue water, great big blue sky
Blue royal, all kind of blue fly
Blue boxers saggin in my blue jeans
Blue chucks on, fat laced blue strings
Got a jacket thats made out of blue fox
Blue knocks on the back of my blue rocks
Snoopy blue in the cut with the blue steel
We drink blue beast, and pop blue pills
Shoot it out over dope like in Blue Hill
Blue benz on four big blue wheels
Hood rats, blue braids, blue heels
Good cat, got an ass like a blue whale
Spray paint got the hood full of blue walls
Bleed blue blood, and got blue balls

Chorus:
Oh, Its a blutiful day
It's a blutiful world
I'm in a blutiful car
and got a blutiful girl

It's a blutiful night
My chain blings blue in the light
I'm blutiful when I grind
I'm blutiful when I shine

How many times i gotta holla how this white shit mine
And all this is bad boy, you did not get shyne
The chains glow just watch the shine
See what time is it, gotta watch this grind
I can do this on an off night
Sell crack to powder fiends and have em crush a pack of soft white
Tell em bring it if its cost right
Call em ballerina on this clothes like a frostbite
Have the fiends burn his fingers on the exhaust pipe
No sleep, street dreamer can't exhaust pipe
I'm everywhere, you aint never there
You like chess, wanna make a move but you debatin where
I keep a fifty between my legs like i'm braidin hair
I leave cream around her mouth like a bakers square
Check the closet, it aint a pair of apes in there
MJ's in there, Blue Jays in there

Chorus

Blutiful World re-remix:
West Kept Secret :The Pequel

I think he came off harder with this version, plus I like the tactics he used in combining the different sets in L.A.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/71759708835cf4/
15 blutiful world re-remix.mp3 - 3.60MB

It's a blutiful day in my neighborhood
a blutiful day in my neighborhood
REMIX! ha ha muthafuckas

[Verse 1: Spider Loc]
I'm on the blue mic standin in the blue booth
Got that blue light blinkin on the blue tooth
Blue water, great big blue sky
Blue royal, all kind of blue fly
Blue boxers saggin in my blue jeans
Blue chucks on, fat lace blue strings
Got a jacket thats made out of blue fox
Blue knocks on the back of my blue rocks
Snoopy blue in the cut with the blue steel
We drink blue beast, and pop blue pills
Shoot it out over dope like in Blue Hill
Blue benz on four big blue wheels
Hood rats, blue braids, blue nails
Good cat, got an ass like a blue whale
Spray paint got the hood full of blue walls
Bleed blue blood, and got blue balls

[Chorus:]
Oh, Its a blutiful day
It's a blutiful world
I'm in a blutiful car
And got a blutiful girl

It's a blutiful night

[Verse 2: Spider Loc]
Blue berry blunt wrapped
Gettin blue back
Bay mack plaque in the back of the blue 'Lac
Navy Blue long sleeves on my blue tees
Powder Blue knock-offs on my blue dees
Got a blutiful glow from that blue ice
Crack the crack game nice with the blue dice
Light the blunt with the torch and the flame blue
I'm in the fastlane gettin' my brains blewed
Blue kicks look good with the blue fit
I keep a blue choke chain on my blue pit
Stuff a dove worth the buzz in a blue bag
Jumpin' out the blue Jag
With a blue rag
Blue belts, blue hats blue coats
Dont sang but I do hum blue notes
High as a kite all night off the Blue Dolphin
When I go lay me in the blue coffin

Oh, Its a blutiful day
It's a blutiful world
I'm in a blutiful car
And got a blutiful girl

It's a blutiful night

(You next Snoopy Blue ha ha)

[Snoopy Blue: talking]
Hey hold up Spider, How you gon do a song called " Blutiful World"'
and Snoopy Blue ain't in it? Ca- rip!

[Verse 3: Snoopy Blue]
Everything blue from the shirt, to the shoe to the strings
Rims, to the car earrings to the chain
Yeah I bang
Cuzz you can't tell by the colors?
Snoopy Blue in the blue mink middle of the summer chillin'
My birth stone blue ain't that a trip?
A coincidence, nah I was born a crip
Its a blue fact the house blue, trim blue
And everytime you see Snoopy he in something blue
From Dark Blue, to Sky Blue, Royal blue is mine
Sippin' Blueway easty like the Blue Line
Off a blue Puma never mind the blue rumors
Bumpin' Bobby Blue blowin' on some blue persuin'
This blue money cause them blue dice stay skippin'
Like blue rags get shown when niggas set trippin'
I'm in blue more than ya whole hood nigga
Why you think they call me Mr. Snoopy Blue nigga

Oh, Its a blutiful day
It's a blutiful world
I'm in a blutiful car
And got a blutiful girl

It's a blutiful night
[Blutiful (World Remix) Lyrics on
http://www.lyricsmania.com/ ]

Certified ft.Akon:
Connected 3
This is one of my newest favorite songs from Spi. It talks about how he is certified in the most easty way,the lyrics are sick. It would be dope to mix both versions with Glasses and Spi and make this an official remix.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7176159e582d09/
full_1a79fc40e0ee2a440712035006740c25.mp3 - 3.93MB

Hope I have brought enough to the table for you to probe and sample today :)

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 08:16:02 AM by JUICY GIRL »

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2008, 10:33:29 PM »
ay tho loc does spider even roll around watts anymore? since the F13 and ECC is fightin, and now ECC at war with grape St, spider still got love?

messi19

« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2008, 05:35:27 AM »
Im'a keep it 100 the songs that i really lie from dude is Blutiful World (even though u went waaaaaaaaaaay overboard by sayin it was one of most creative song of our time cmon now, stop lyin 2 yoself), and 187, even though they didnt release the whole shit in good quality, just somebody who ripped it from Youtube.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2008, 08:01:06 AM »
Im'a keep it 100 the songs that i really lie from dude is Blutiful World (even though u went waaaaaaaaaaay overboard by sayin it was one of most creative song of our time cmon now, stop lyin 2 yoself), and 187, even though they didnt release the whole shit in good quality, just somebody who ripped it from Youtube.
I'm glad you like "Blutiful World", as for "187" I don't know when or if the whole track will be released, that's a good question to ask Crash. So as long as Spi keeps bringing us tracks as those you mentioned,  would you be satisfied ?

Blood$

« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2008, 08:33:56 AM »
Spider said that he doesn't know if he has "187" anymore  :(

crash

« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2008, 08:43:15 AM »
What r most of you talking about??? Some quick FACTS
1. Spider Loc didnt release the video, I released it without his permission...
2. It's a video of Spider checking his Voicemail after Lynette left a message
3. G-West/BAYMAAC has no BEEF or ISSUES with ANYBODY, WE TOO MAJOR for THAT

crash

« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2008, 08:50:13 AM »
it was recorded at a studio on the road, niggaz lost contact with the producer/studio, we working on getting that for yall though

Blood$

« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2008, 10:03:54 AM »
it was recorded at a studio on the road, niggaz lost contact with the producer/studio, we working on getting that for yall though

damn, that's wassup

need that shit in CDQ with no DJ  8)

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2008, 10:30:51 AM »
can someone delete this damn thread already

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2008, 10:33:30 AM »
HAHA @ that nigga Spider Loc.

crash

« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2008, 12:33:15 PM »
why you want the thread deleted?