Author Topic: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6836 times)

crash

Re: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2008, 08:27:08 AM »
Damn!! what's wrong with Juicy riding for one of her favorite artist? hows that dickriding? Dickriding is Messi19 trying to keep SPi's name in his mouth all the time, Messi you gotta spit or swallow so you don't choke :) .....

messi19

« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2008, 10:05:58 AM »
Damn!! what's wrong with Juicy riding for one of her favorite artist? hows that dickriding? Dickriding is Messi19 trying to keep SPi's name in his mouth all the time, Messi you gotta spit or swallow so you don't choke :) .....

lol at this dumb nigga bein mad..use that "BRAIN" and show "HOW SMART YOU ARE" to Spider instead..if u dont get that shit then it is what it is.

u maaaaad u maaaad..LOL hilarious.

Btw thanx for mentioning my name in 2 threads..damn i aint even in the music biz and i got more fans than Spider.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 10:07:51 AM by messi19 »

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2008, 10:39:48 AM »
Can't believe the lames that get on here to tell us about a rapper getting' clowned like a straight bitch gossipin' , from one site to another.  First and foremost, let me make something clear to the clown's that can't seem to get shit registered in the tiny speck of a brain they have left. For all those who think this shit on youtube is really hurting Spider, get a clue on what y'all sayin' before y'all type in some more retarded bullshit ! Society/fans talk about every star there is in the game , from 50 getting his teeth fixed, to Brittany Spears being an illegitimate mother who got left by her husband, to Michael Jackson being a weirdo/child molester, to Lil' Kim getting her stomach pumped due to an overload of cum inside her. Do y'all honestly think any of that shit mattered or changed anything in the game for these celebrities ? Hell to the nah ! If anything, when shit like this is exploited in the media, weather leaked or not, there is justifiable cause, such as something about to drop, like a hot bomb.
That's what Spider's banking on.....but it won't matter either way. This won't hurt nor help his career. Nothing will.
Why do you say nothing will help his career ?
Because someone like that, that's been around as long as he has, and has just come up with nothing would need something HUGE backing him, and that still may not get the job done.

G. Malone = Mack 10/Cash Money
Bishop Lamont = Dr. Dre
Clyde Carson, Ya Boy = The Game
etc
etc
etc

The songs have to be hot in the 1st place (and I know it's only my opinion, but nothing I've heard Spider come out with has been fire)....and if you mix that, with the fact that he's not going to have an established name/artist/label/etc putting him out, backing him, etc, then you're not going to have a winner. Some may argue that G-Unit is putting him out there or whatever, but to be real, we all know that's never going to happen.

Now, I'm not a hater. If dude ever did make it & blew up or whatever, I'd be happy for him. Keep the West coming strong! But from what I've learned in the many years I've "studied" this music, this industry, the business ethics of certain people, the politics that goes on (that one's that we know about anyways), etc, I don't see much coming from dude besides some mixtapes.
Subsequently, are you foreseeing Spi's future based on some mental telepathy or is this in fact an educated guess ? You affirmed that some of the artist's on the west ,who have not officially dropped have had a strong backbone to assist them in accomplishing eminence in their career, yet why is it that these up and coming artist's have not established superstardom nor achieved prominence with their single's toppin' the charts, as of present day  ???   ???
You can't make such an assumption based on here say and presumption. I see 50 as a business man, who won't let any of his label artist's dissipate. Remember how long 50 was in the game blacklisted before Em took a chance on him ?  No one would have imagined that 50 would of made it this significant in his rappin' career ten long years ago, which clearly shows and tells you that anything is possible in this thing we call life :)

imo, no matter how strong of a "backbone" spider has, he's never gonna be a real factor in the game. dude is wack, average on his best day. he doesnt have the talent to write anything creative...no personality/swagger......basically no appeal overall as an artist. and i dont mean to sound like im hating, but its the truth. dude has no buzz whatsoever, thats why 50 aint gonna take a chance and really throw away money on him....and to top it off, he aint even on the latest gunit mixtape. most artists that end up seeing commercial success had some sort of hometown/statewide buzz before they blew up. i could approach any young head on the street and ask them if they heard about spider loc, and i can bet that 9/10 will be like  ???
Given the presumption that Spider is in fact whacked as you so stated,  can you please identify what talent has anything to do with one's success this day and age in hip hop culture ? Take a good look around you, how many authentically talented artist's do we see and hear on the radio or on MTV/BET ?? Furthermore, there wasn't any G-unit member's on "Return of the Body Snatcher's" besides 50, Banks,Yayo, and a small segment of Buck, hence this does not confirm nor conclude anything on Spi's potential with the unit . I guess what you're in essence saying is that none of the other member's are gonna drop an album or advance their career in the rap game, because they weren't on this mixtape,right  ??? ???
Spider Loc has created a buzz not only statewide but has reached fans worldwide from a wide range of various countries. He may not have reached a capacity as grand as rapper's who are commercial, but I must say that he has done quite nicely to have only released mix tapes and an indie prequel , wouldn't you think  ???

im not saying spider doesnt or wont have any fans, any artist that gets somewhat of a push will have a few fans. now when it comes down to talent, there is more than one sort of talent....there is lyricism, mic presence, personality/swagger, flow, storytelling, etc... spider doesnt have much of what it takes to see success. a lot of successful rappers that you see in the mainstream have at least one of those attributes (mainly personality/swagger) that i just mentioned. spider is just another voice on a track, he doesnt have that personality or charisma that defines who he is, or appeals to many people.
Once again that's just your personal opinion, I happen to think SPi got mad swagger and personality. He is a true representation of a west coast gangsta rapper, not to mention the fact, he's diverse and can appeal to any audience. His voice on the mic is unique, his lyrics are fundamentally exclusive, hence there's definitely no lack of story telling for this Blutiful King of  R&B ;)

i think its more than just my opinion....over half this board happens to have the same thoughts, and this is a west coast forum.....what does that tell you? trust me, if he had the swag, voice, and diversity that you think he has, we all wouldve heard more about him and there definately would be a good buzz going.

this discussion is over, its alright to like his music, but to front like he's anything more than another "average at best" rapper who's gonna blow up someday is just foolish. there are plenty of up and comming mc's out here that are more deserving, and are gonna get thier chance to shine.....dont sleep.
So you're saying this board defines the impending prospect of hip hop up and coming mc's on the west coast  ??? What is your philosophy solely based on ? The belief and scrutiny of some kid's reaching puberty who try and fit in with the popular circle on a hip hop board ? C'mon, even though you may think Spi is “at best average“, I really don't think you should underestimate him or his strategy to illustriousness in the rap game  8)

i mentioned this board simply because its a place where spider should have the most fans. makes sense now, right? where else would he have more fans? people i know dont even know who he is....as a matter of fact, if it wasnt for the internet i wouldve never even heard of him either. like i said already, this discussion is over. it makes no sense to argue on and on about the buzz of a virtually non factor in the game.

Spi's fan's range from the streets, where he earned his certification, to foreign countries, to the worldwide web, to the females who dig his thug appeal and swagger, which we don't come across too many on these boards. He may be a non factor to you because it is evident that you are utterly misinformed on west coast mc's, if the net was your only source of information on Spi’s music  :)

What the fuck do u know about his so called "certification"?
And LOL at "the females who dig his thug appeal and swagger"...where do they live?
U prolly just someone affiliated with Spider with a fake account cuz im just laughin at
the shit u're makin up. I mean u would think that you're talkin about 2pac, Cube, Snoop or somebody like dat
but youre talkin like Spider is some kinda legend, dopest MC ever, hardest dude out and all that bullshit. I haven't
seen u say ONE comment were u critise something about his music or him, instead u try to make up reasons to why it is like dat to
put it like dat.
So you're saying that I can't have a high opinion on Spi or his music because you don't comply with my reasoning 8) While you're asking me to criticize Spi's music, why don'y you start with Game, and what you don't like about him, or any of your favorite rapper's for that matter

LMFAO i always critise him when he does shit that i dont agree with..like when he raps different on his albums and mixtape, and always namedrops Dre Dre, Chronic, 6-4 on albums and then on his mixtape he rips every track. And plenty of stuff LMAO fuck is u talkin about?

Is not that u dont critise shit but look at yourself..look at the comments u make hahahahaha its just laughable and i think even that gay nigga Crash thinks so to. Its one thing to have an opinion, but then theres also a reality.

Can i ask u a question though? Can u name rappers that Spider are better than on the west? Dont give me no fuckin bullshit and just answer? Tell me?! If he is "so much of a grinder", and "voice unique, lyrics this and that"..who is he better than on the west?

Alright you want me to identify, who I consider Spider is better than on the west, Imo ?
Well, here's the answer :
Snoop : Nowadays he seems to be singin' on tracks such as Sexual Seduction, which I don't mind the song but what happened to his spit and flow ?
Keek Da Sneek : I find his music annoying as fuck ! It was cool when he first blew up with the hyphy movement, but now it's just overbearing to hear the same style and flow on every song !
Yukmouth : Wtf is up with the song "Playboy"  ? What ever happened to originality without repeating the same shit every second ? I'm sorry but I don't find his style nor flow appealing @ all. He should of stuck to The Luniz !
Jay Rock : Although he has some dope lyrics,his flow and sound are too much like Game's. Don't we already have 1 of those on the west ? Where's the originality in that ?
Daz : His dpg glorified days are over, I haven't seen him come with anything original nor special in quite some time.

Now as far as Bishop, Glasses, Crooked, Clyde,Ras,and Techniec, I wouldn't say Spi is so much better, but rather more distinctive and unique.  If I had to put my money on who will be the next to blow up on the west, it would have to be Spi. Shit , he’s the one who gets most of the attention out this way, negative or not  8)

messi19

« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2008, 11:13:54 AM »
Can't believe the lames that get on here to tell us about a rapper getting' clowned like a straight bitch gossipin' , from one site to another.  First and foremost, let me make something clear to the clown's that can't seem to get shit registered in the tiny speck of a brain they have left. For all those who think this shit on youtube is really hurting Spider, get a clue on what y'all sayin' before y'all type in some more retarded bullshit ! Society/fans talk about every star there is in the game , from 50 getting his teeth fixed, to Brittany Spears being an illegitimate mother who got left by her husband, to Michael Jackson being a weirdo/child molester, to Lil' Kim getting her stomach pumped due to an overload of cum inside her. Do y'all honestly think any of that shit mattered or changed anything in the game for these celebrities ? Hell to the nah ! If anything, when shit like this is exploited in the media, weather leaked or not, there is justifiable cause, such as something about to drop, like a hot bomb.
That's what Spider's banking on.....but it won't matter either way. This won't hurt nor help his career. Nothing will.
Because someone like that, that's been around as long as he has, and has just come up with nothing would need something HUGE backing him, and that still may not get the job done.

Bishop Lamont = Dr. Dre
etc
etc
etc

The songs have to be hot in the 1st place (and I know it's only my opinion, but nothing I've heard Spider come out with has been fire)....and if you mix that, with the fact that he's not going to have an established name/artist/label/etc putting him out, backing him, etc, then you're not going to have a winner. Some may argue that G-Unit is putting him out there or whatever, but to be real, we all know that's never going to happen.

Now, I'm not a hater. If dude ever did make it & blew up or whatever, I'd be happy for him. Keep the West coming strong! But from what I've learned in the many years I've "studied" this music, this industry, the business ethics of certain people, the politics that goes on (that one's that we know about anyways), etc, I don't see much coming from dude besides some mixtapes.
Subsequently, are you foreseeing Spi's future based on some mental telepathy or is this in fact an educated guess ? You affirmed that some of the artist's on the west ,who have not officially dropped have had a strong backbone to assist them in accomplishing eminence in their career, yet why is it that these up and coming artist's have not established superstardom nor achieved prominence with their single's toppin' the charts, as of present day  ???   ???
You can't make such an assumption based on here say and presumption. I see 50 as a business man, who won't let any of his label artist's dissipate. Remember how long 50 was in the game blacklisted before Em took a chance on him ?  No one would have imagined that 50 would of made it this significant in his rappin' career ten long years ago, which clearly shows and tells you that anything is possible in this thing we call life :)

imo, no matter how strong of a "backbone" spider has, he's never gonna be a real factor in the game. dude is wack, average on his best day. he doesnt have the talent to write anything creative...no personality/swagger......basically no appeal overall as an artist. and i dont mean to sound like im hating, but its the truth. dude has no buzz whatsoever, thats why 50 aint gonna take a chance and really throw away money on him....and to top it off, he aint even on the latest gunit mixtape. most artists that end up seeing commercial success had some sort of hometown/statewide buzz before they blew up. i could approach any young head on the street and ask them if they heard about spider loc, and i can bet that 9/10 will be like  ???
Given the presumption that Spider is in fact whacked as you so stated,  can you please identify what talent has anything to do with one's success this day and age in hip hop culture ? Take a good look around you, how many authentically talented artist's do we see and hear on the radio or on MTV/BET ?? Furthermore, there wasn't any G-unit member's on "Return of the Body Snatcher's" besides 50, Banks,Yayo, and a small segment of Buck, hence this does not confirm nor conclude anything on Spi's potential with the unit . I guess what you're in essence saying is that none of the other member's are gonna drop an album or advance their career in the rap game, because they weren't on this mixtape,right  ??? ???
Spider Loc has created a buzz not only statewide but has reached fans worldwide from a wide range of various countries. He may not have reached a capacity as grand as rapper's who are commercial, but I must say that he has done quite nicely to have only released mix tapes and an indie prequel , wouldn't you think  ???

im not saying spider doesnt or wont have any fans, any artist that gets somewhat of a push will have a few fans. now when it comes down to talent, there is more than one sort of talent....there is lyricism, mic presence, personality/swagger, flow, storytelling, etc... spider doesnt have much of what it takes to see success. a lot of successful rappers that you see in the mainstream have at least one of those attributes (mainly personality/swagger) that i just mentioned. spider is just another voice on a track, he doesnt have that personality or charisma that defines who he is, or appeals to many people.
Once again that's just your personal opinion, I happen to think SPi got mad swagger and personality. He is a true representation of a west coast gangsta rapper, not to mention the fact, he's diverse and can appeal to any audience. His voice on the mic is unique, his lyrics are fundamentally exclusive, hence there's definitely no lack of story telling for this Blutiful King of  R&B ;)

i think its more than just my opinion....over half this board happens to have the same thoughts, and this is a west coast forum.....what does that tell you? trust me, if he had the swag, voice, and diversity that you think he has, we all wouldve heard more about him and there definately would be a good buzz going.

this discussion is over, its alright to like his music, but to front like he's anything more than another "average at best" rapper who's gonna blow up someday is just foolish. there are plenty of up and comming mc's out here that are more deserving, and are gonna get thier chance to shine.....dont sleep.
So you're saying this board defines the impending prospect of hip hop up and coming mc's on the west coast  ??? What is your philosophy solely based on ? The belief and scrutiny of some kid's reaching puberty who try and fit in with the popular circle on a hip hop board ? C'mon, even though you may think Spi is “at best average“, I really don't think you should underestimate him or his strategy to illustriousness in the rap game  8)

i mentioned this board simply because its a place where spider should have the most fans. makes sense now, right? where else would he have more fans? people i know dont even know who he is....as a matter of fact, if it wasnt for the internet i wouldve never even heard of him either. like i said already, this discussion is over. it makes no sense to argue on and on about the buzz of a virtually non factor in the game.

Spi's fan's range from the streets, where he earned his certification, to foreign countries, to the worldwide web, to the females who dig his thug appeal and swagger, which we don't come across too many on these boards. He may be a non factor to you because it is evident that you are utterly misinformed on west coast mc's, if the net was your only source of information on Spi’s music  :)

And LOL at "the females who dig his thug appeal and swagger"...where do they live?
U prolly just someone affiliated with Spider with a fake account cuz im just laughin at
the shit u're makin up. I mean u would think that you're talkin about 2pac, Cube, Snoop or somebody like dat
but youre talkin like Spider is some kinda legend, dopest MC ever, hardest dude out and all that bullshit. I haven't
seen u say ONE comment were u critise something about his music or him, instead u try to make up reasons to why it is like dat to
put it like dat.
So you're saying that I can't have a high opinion on Spi or his music because you don't comply with my reasoning 8) While you're asking me to criticize Spi's music, why don'y you start with Game, and what you don't like about him, or any of your favorite rapper's for that matter

LMFAO i always critise him when he does shit that i dont agree with..like when he raps different on his albums and mixtape, and always namedrops Dre Dre, Chronic, 6-4 on albums and then on his mixtape he rips every track. And plenty of stuff LMAO fuck is u talkin about?

Is not that u dont critise shit but look at yourself..look at the comments u make hahahahaha its just laughable and i think even that gay nigga Crash thinks so to. Its one thing to have an opinion, but then theres also a reality.

Can i ask u a question though? Can u name rappers that Spider are better than on the west? Dont give me no fuckin bullshit and just answer? Tell me?! If he is "so much of a grinder", and "voice unique, lyrics this and that"..who is he better than on the west?

Alright you want me to identify, who I consider Spider is better than on the west, Imo ?
Snoop : Nowadays he seems to be singin' on tracks such as Sexual Seduction, which I don't mind the song but what happened to his spit and flow ?
Keek Da Sneek : I find his music annoying as fuck ! It was cool when he first blew up with the hyphy movement, but now it's just overbearing to hear the same style and flow on every song !
Yukmouth : Wtf is up with the song "Playboy"  ? What ever happened to originality without repeating the same shit every second ? I'm sorry but I don't find his style nor flow appealing @ all. He should of stuck to The Luniz !
Jay Rock : Although he has some dope lyrics,his flow and sound are too much like Game's. Don't we already have 1 of those on the west ? Where's the originality in that ?
Daz : His dpg glorified days are over, I haven't seen him come with anything original nor special in quite some time.

Now as far as Bishop, Glasses, Crooked, Clyde,Ras,and Techniec, I wouldn't say Spi is so much better, but rather more distinctive and unique.  If I had to put my money on who will be the next to blow up on the west, it would have to be Spi. Shit , he’s the one who gets most of the attention out this way, negative or not  8)

Aiight..

Just a question, are u sayin that those that u listed last (Bishop, Glasses etc) are waay better than Spider, but some of the rest on the west are not that much better than him?

Cuz even if Snoop has fallen of a lil bit he's still better than Glasses and Clyde for example.

And Jay Rock is waaay better than Glasses even if he sounds like Game.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2008, 12:06:09 PM »

Bishop Lamont = Dr. Dre
etc
etc
etc

put it like dat.

Aiight..

Just a question, are u sayin that those that u listed last (Bishop, Glasses etc) are waay better than Spider, but some of the rest on the west are not that much better than him?

Cuz even if Snoop has fallen of a lil bit he's still better than Glasses and Clyde for example.

And Jay Rock is waaay better than Glasses even if he sounds like Game.

No, I’m not sayin’ they’re way superior over Spider, I’m simply stating my opinion on what I think of the quality of music they bring to the table as a whole. Those aforementioned rapper’s I named in the end have some skills, I can’t deny. But do I think they have what it takes to be the next best thing to blow up on the west ? Nah, I don’t , simply because I don’t believe they possess the whole package to make them unparalleled and extraordinary to stand out from the rest. Do I believe Spi got it ? Definitely ! Like I stated before, he gets quite a bit of spotlight, weather on the adverse tip or not.  These rapper’s have to have something more than just poetic flow , lyrics, and delivery these days. They got to have that extra touch, differentiating them from the rest.

I believe Snoop’s earlier days could be considered what you call better than Glasses and Clyde , but I haven’t seen anything spectacular drop from Snoop in a hot minute !

As for Jay Rock, I  think he would have a more prominent aftermath if he used his own sound .

Blood$

« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2008, 12:18:47 PM »
shit a rapper can't help it if that's how his voice is though naturally lol

messi19

« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2008, 01:02:36 PM »

yeah exactly..I mean Jay Rock can't change his voice its just a coincident that he sounds like Game.

But too me there isn't a single rapper on the west that he's better than, and im not hatin. I just cant think of anyone,
even if Daz, Snoop and em have fallen off, they are still more talented than Spider.

And like i said, Jay Rock is clearly better than Glasses skillwise so that means he's better than Spider 2.
I like Glasses but i havent heard a single track with dude talkin about shit other than "U niggas are fake, phonies, not real, spittin
fake stories blah blah blah", which is cool but he aint really showin skills, and i've heard ALOT of tracks of dude.

OchoCinco

« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2008, 04:19:10 PM »
when u show us ur rack...we'll take u serious juicygirl

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2008, 05:16:25 PM »

yeah exactly..I mean Jay Rock can't change his voice its just a coincident that he sounds like Game.

But too me there isn't a single rapper on the west that he's better than, and im not hatin. I just cant think of anyone,
even if Daz, Snoop and em have fallen off, they are still more talented than Spider.

And like i said, Jay Rock is clearly better than Glasses skillwise so that means he's better than Spider 2.
I like Glasses but i havent heard a single track with dude talkin about shit other than "U niggas are fake, phonies, not real, spittin
fake stories blah blah blah", which is cool but he aint really showin skills, and i've heard ALOT of tracks of dude.
Alright, so what do you think of the track  "Gangsta" with Spider Loc feat Jay Rock and Kdot  ???

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7232865d2847ba/

crash

« Reply #159 on: February 06, 2008, 05:23:17 PM »
yeah messi19 your blow'n up quick....Nah on the real I gotta shout you out, gotta give PROPS to our TOP eSTREET TEAM MEMBER

messi19

« Reply #160 on: February 06, 2008, 05:36:55 PM »
yeah messi19 your blow'n up quick....Nah on the real I gotta shout you out, gotta give PROPS to our TOP eSTREET TEAM MEMBER

Yeah thats why he's so famous right? Bcuz i mention him on Dubcnn right? HAHAHA i just laugh at people who say "i need haters" and bla bla. So because i critize him on Dubcnn where for the most part the same members post in threds, im makin him famous right? Where do u live at nigga? The nigga isnt even known to ppl besides here so what did i promote? U need to get a reality check homeboooooooi. Cuz ure wack ass hell and all that shit u be yappin about is wack, and what r u like 30 years old? U've mentioned me like 4-5 times now, does that mean that ure my fan??

Lynette (Games mom) relevance in Hip-Hop >>> Spiders.

crash

« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2008, 06:34:20 PM »
damn u catching feelings? if you can dish it out be able to take it... lol 

messi19

« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2008, 06:44:56 PM »
damn u catching feelings? if you can dish it out be able to take it... lol 

oooooh oooooooh somebody's maaaaaaaaaaad :'( :'(..LOL at u bein Spiders cameraman, promoter & internet defender. U LOST big time nigga.

GERMONE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #163 on: February 06, 2008, 06:47:50 PM »

Bishop Lamont = Dr. Dre
etc
etc
etc

put it like dat.

lol dont pay attention to her, she's in her own small world. 

"a wise man told me dont argue with fools, because people from a distance cant tell who is who"- jay-z
Who's arguing with whom ? And who's the real fool who's only source for west coast's up and coming artist's is the net  ??? You need to get a reality check on what you're saying, because it's quite apparent that you're judging Spi's music based on what lil kids on these board's have to say. Maybe you're a kid yourself, who knows ? I suggest that you do your research and check the records next time you call me a fool. I will have you know that I'm a highly educated analyst with a Sociology major, Journalism minor, who's currently an author, writing urban novels.
Btw, did you get that qoute from Jay-Z on the net too  :laugh:

alright here comes the reality check....i did my research before even replying to you the first time, its usually either you or that one other poster always hyping up spider like he's the best up and comming west artist around. and its obvious you annoy everybody with your childish behavior....which leads me to the conclusion that you are a fool.  

as far as what i know about spider's nonexistant buzz, i have seriously never known anybody that was either a fan or even familiar with his music. i got a lot of hommies that stay in south central, and most only know him as "that wack fool from watts that got signed to gunit".  

so when it comes to either the forums or the streets, bottom line is dude cant get no love in his own city. you must be in serious denial to think otherwise. there is no way you couldve even spent 2 yrs at a community college with the way you reply to me. LOL at "highly educated analyst".

oh and that jay-z quote is from the third verse on "takeover"

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #164 on: February 06, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »

Bishop Lamont = Dr. Dre
etc
etc
etc

put it like dat.

lol dont pay attention to her, she's in her own small world. 

"a wise man told me dont argue with fools, because people from a distance cant tell who is who"- jay-z
Who's arguing with whom ? And who's the real fool who's only source for west coast's up and coming artist's is the net  ??? You need to get a reality check on what you're saying, because it's quite apparent that you're judging Spi's music based on what lil kids on these board's have to say. Maybe you're a kid yourself, who knows ? I suggest that you do your research and check the records next time you call me a fool. I will have you know that I'm a highly educated analyst with a Sociology major, Journalism minor, who's currently an author, writing urban novels.
Btw, did you get that qoute from Jay-Z on the net too  :laugh:

alright here comes the reality check....i did my research before even replying to you the first time, its usually either you or that one other poster always hyping up spider like he's the best up and comming west artist around. and its obvious you annoy everybody with your childish behavior....which leads me to the conclusion that you are a fool.  

as far as what i know about spider's nonexistant buzz, i have seriously never known anybody that was either a fan or even familiar with his music. i got a lot of hommies that stay in south central, and most only know him as "that wack fool from watts that got signed to gunit".  

so when it comes to either the forums or the streets, bottom line is dude cant get no love in his own city. you must be in serious denial to think otherwise. there is no way you couldve even spent 2 yrs at a community college with the way you reply to me. LOL at "highly educated analyst".

oh and that jay-z quote is from the third verse on "takeover"

Ha Ha ! It's good to see you've done your research and checked up on Spi, but you were wrong when you stated that he don't get no love from his own city. Where are you from anyways to come to such a conclusion ? And no, I'm sorry I didn't get my degree from a j/c, that's a goal you’re working on trying to accomplish ! I got my bachelor's from a university, but I don't expect you to understand or believe me for that matter. You'll see my credentials soon enough, when my book hits the shelves !

As far as annoying people on here based on me expressing my idea's and opinion's on Spider Loc, do you really think I give a damn what anybody thinks ? If you or anyone else don't like what I'm saying, you don't have to read or respond to my posts. It's a choice thing you know, you can just as quickly push to the next post instead of wasting all your time and negative energy here  :laugh: