Author Topic: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6849 times)

crash

Re: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2008, 07:23:50 PM »
damn u catching feelings? if you can dish it out be able to take it... lol 

oooooh oooooooh somebody's maaaaaaaaaaad :'( :'(..LOL at u bein Spiders cameraman, promoter & internet defender. U LOST big time nigga.

Ha Ha LOL I'm not mad at my JOB it pays well!!! Good Looking SPI.... you forgot DIRECTOR, EDITOR

messi19

« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2008, 07:43:07 PM »

oooooh oooooooh somebody's maaaaaaaaaaad :'( :'(..LOL at u bein Spiders cameraman, promoter & internet defender. U LOST big time nigga.

Ha Ha LOL I'm not mad at my JOB it pays well!!! Good Looking SPI.... you forgot DIRECTOR, EDITOR

and there u have it..thats why everything u say dont matter cuz Spider got his hand in yo boooootaay (n/h)..ure just his puppy...for the last time Isnt Spider one of the worst dude u've heard on the west, if not who's worse? U cant even admit to dat so...and LOL at u STILL bein mad that i ethered u on WCRYDAZ on the daily..thats why u always mentonin my name haaha HILARIOUUUUUS!! u maaad u maaaaad..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2008, 07:51:35 PM »
well, that just shows that GAme had history in the hood, i mean, if u go to myspace, he got brothers, he got tons of pics of him young with Trapstar, bros, sisters, Dude has an actual history, and what Spider doing is funny, i cant stand spider, but i dont see anything wrong with this shit at all....Spider is beefing with Game and he using his side of a story, not liek Game never did anything like that.,.....THe only reason i feel that way is Becoz Spider Pig is on the Video laughing and chilling if he was to jump after that Talking How Big His album is gonna be and how much of a Victoria Secret His album is gonna blow up and all that WEst Coast King shit, i would say "FUCK THAT NIGGA", but he just chilling in the video, so fuck it, its funny...

Now Lets see some other rappers Pics from them in the hood, i swear to God, Half of them Industry ass niggaz we not even in the hood? I heard that Cube was from anice family and shit, and all them Others, they dont even have pics of their families, they got no histories, I see Game in CPT young, there and here, with relatives, dude has a history of a person, humanbeing that grew up there, it has nothing to do with Gangs or anything, just being as a dude from there,50 cent was living with his Nana, where are pics of his homies, his Old House, he didnt even have a fuking house, he was with his nana, what a fuking Joke....So are other rappers. they have no histories, no Old Pics, NO families,

i heard his ass was a college drop out playin street fighter 3rd stirke all day, but game right here wasnt put on till he was pretty old.....really confuses me cuz hows he gonan be an OG after like 2 years of banging lol

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2008, 07:56:12 PM »

What's so bad about that ? It looks like he got a pretty decent opportunity to me. Let's weigh out the pro's and con's of working with Spi :

The Pros

1. He gets to be around all of the rapper's in the game, meaning he has a head's up before shit hits the streets on all the exclusive new shit .

2. He travel's to new destinations on a regular basis.

3. He get's to be around bad females, gettin' mad play.

4. I'm sure the pay is higher than most 9 to 5 jobs.

5. I would say he has an exceptionally bright future in his career, considering WWW droppin' real soon !

The Cons

1. Listening to negative bs from people, pertaining to his boss.

C’mon you know you would love to be in his shoes, in the same position. You can’t lie and say you would turn down an opportunity like that.

messi19

« Reply #169 on: February 06, 2008, 08:32:54 PM »

What's so bad about that ? It looks like he got a pretty decent opportunity to me. Let's weigh out the pro's and con's of working with Spi :

The Pros

1. He gets to be around all of the rapper's in the game, meaning he has a head's up before shit hits the streets on all the exclusive new shit .

5. I would say he has an exceptionally bright future in his career, considering WWW droppin' real soon !

The Cons

C’mon you know you would love to be in his shoes, in the same position. You can’t lie and say you would turn down an opportunity like that.

lmao plz shut the fuck up..makin up a list and shit..no why would i want to be in his shoez r u fuckin serious??!! Id understand if u said 50 cent (money), Snoop, Game, Ice Cube or sum like dat..u think i wanna be in a cameramans shoes? A cameraman who isnt even workin for a big artist? A artist that will NEVER blow like dat? I dont doubt that u would be in his shoes though thats for damn sure and why the fuck are u answerin? To me its all jokes im not takin shit seriously. U even defend a dudes cameraman? please ure lame i aint gon answer to anything u say either way, at first it was fun pokin at chu but ure dumb as hell.

crash

« Reply #170 on: February 06, 2008, 08:43:59 PM »
ethered?? yeah never, now you got that Crash taste in ya mouth... I don't support wack rappers... Thanks for Shouting me Out Messi and giving me props I am the #1 West Coast CAMERAMAN!!! I GOT MULTI PLATINUM NUMBERS ON YOUTUBE!!!! We Wont Stop!!!!
yours truly iCrash aka the youtube banger cameraman.....

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #171 on: February 06, 2008, 08:46:28 PM »

The Pros

The Cons

lmao plz shut the fuck up..makin up a list and shit..no why would i want to be in his shoez r u fuckin serious??!! Id understand if u said 50 cent (money), Snoop, Game, Ice Cube or sum like dat..u think i wanna be in a cameramans shoes? A cameraman who isnt even workin for a big artist? A artist that will NEVER blow like dat? I dont doubt that u would be in his shoes though thats for damn sure and why the fuck are u answerin? To me its all jokes im not takin shit seriously. U even defend a dudes cameraman? please ure lame i aint gon answer to anything u say either way, at first it was fun pokin at chu but ure dumb as hell.
For you not to take this shit seriously, you sure do be gettin' emotional ! So, if Spi was to BLOW up in the game, would your answer still be the same ?

Why would you wanna pok @ me anyways, you wouldn't happen to have developed a lil net crush on me, now would you  :-*

crash

« Reply #172 on: February 06, 2008, 08:50:37 PM »
oh yeah i still don't get why people talk like this was a conversation, this was a voicemail she left????

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #173 on: February 06, 2008, 08:51:43 PM »

The Pros

The Cons

Lol @ you startin a whole new thread based on Spi. What # does this make of you making threads dedicated to Spi ? I think Crash is right, you are their # 1 estreet team employee, you should really get put on the payroll  ;D

messi19

« Reply #174 on: February 06, 2008, 09:07:11 PM »
oh yeah i still don't get why people talk like this was a conversation, this was a voicemail she left????

lol at u cryin..she bodied him on dat shit! Freestyle from Lynette on the phone >>> Spiders raps u mad?

crash

« Reply #175 on: February 06, 2008, 09:10:54 PM »
bodied???how does screaming on a persons voicemail body them??? That shit was funny how she just keeps going off about nothing...man i wish i could drop the other ones for yall...

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #176 on: February 06, 2008, 09:13:07 PM »
bodied???how does screaming on a persons voicemail body them??? That shit was funny how she just keeps going off about nothing...man i wish i could drop the other ones for yall...
Please do  8)

messi19

« Reply #177 on: February 06, 2008, 09:28:28 PM »

gettin a lil hurt there lil buddy?? like u realesin the shit is gonna hurt anybody here..if u wanna do it do it, but ure not disrespectin us, ure disrespectin sombodys moms LOL..

yeah he got straight bodied..8 bar freestyle of the dome..can Spider do that?
Games mom >>> Spider

crash

« Reply #178 on: February 06, 2008, 09:42:06 PM »
ah Messi your burnt out already, I thought you could last longer than that

messi19

« Reply #179 on: February 06, 2008, 10:12:54 PM »
ah Messi your burnt out already, I thought you could last longer than that

no homo at that...but lol at u bein mad..u tryna use the same method i used hahaha u lame nigga. I ethered u
on WCRYDAZ u still mad? Games moom >>> Spider u still mad?