Author Topic: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6838 times)

crash

Re: GAMES MOM DISSIN SPIDER LOC! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #195 on: February 07, 2008, 11:14:23 AM »
aight
Spider was on B& W to shoot a scene for the BLUTIFUL world video..end of the day 2 of our camera men and the homies Nima and them filmed the big fase vs whiteboy incident.
We put the blutiful world song on the video and uploaded it to youtube, got millions of views, a few checks, and alot of laughs, lol
this video was recorded a couple of weeks after the big fase shit, and we already used it on Bangadoshish2
did yall know that??

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #196 on: February 07, 2008, 12:20:21 PM »
Crash did u get at Smack Dvd for that 187 song SPI did with Buck?

crash

« Reply #197 on: February 07, 2008, 01:21:29 PM »
i'm on it

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #198 on: February 07, 2008, 01:32:43 PM »
Multi Million Views!! Can't Be Life wasnt shot in front of Spi's house... where you get that from??? and my shot  of the LAX sign at teh end of the video is the SHIT!!!
Oh yeah don't forget my infamous youtube videos
Big Fase vs Whiteboy
Game's Mom Leaves SPI a Voicemail
Shooting @ the Blutiful Video Shoot

iCAMERAMAN

lol your infamous videos either have somthing to do with game or making curtis look like an ass

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

crash

« Reply #199 on: February 07, 2008, 01:57:01 PM »
good look'n lil homie

messi19

« Reply #200 on: February 07, 2008, 02:01:40 PM »
aight
Spider was on B& W to shoot a scene for the BLUTIFUL world video..end of the day 2 of our camera men and the homies Nima and them filmed the big fase vs whiteboy incident.
We put the blutiful world song on the video and uploaded it to youtube, got millions of views, a few checks, and alot of laughs, lol
this video was recorded a couple of weeks after the big fase shit, and we already used it on Bangadoshish2
did yall know that??

"niggas will believe anything they want to  believe, even if it doesnt make sence"

With a rapper with such a "huge buzz", "plenty of love in his hometown", "one of the hardest grindin westcoast artist out there" isn't it strange how he has like what 4 mixtapes in what 8 years?, videos infront of his momas house and shit. LOL at u shootin all his interviews and shit, if he was that big people would be anticipatin his albums, his mixtapes and ppl from the industry would prolly keep spiders nr on the speed-dial..So how is he really that big? Jay Rock, Omar Cruz and em have gotten more coverage..sad that ppl cant have their own opinion, whenva they throw money atchu they start believin in their own lie.

Since day 1, ive already said that someone prolly made up a fake account..just admit that its u..and u know which account im talkin bout ;)

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2008, 02:43:32 PM »
And the HATE grows stronger and stronger, when will it come to an END  ??? DAMN, Y'all really don't wanna see Spider Loc come up now do you  ;D

crash

« Reply #202 on: February 07, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »
i'm still trying to figure out what video he shot in front of his moms house???

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #203 on: February 07, 2008, 03:27:56 PM »
LOL straight comedy

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #204 on: February 07, 2008, 03:51:41 PM »
i'm on it

Ight cause thats 1 one of Spiders best songs, its hard as hell, dont let that shit slip mayne!!!

messi19

« Reply #205 on: February 07, 2008, 03:55:12 PM »
LOL straight comedy

yeah i know right..u just there and laugh at Spiders rap and his so called "buzz".."im outside my blutiful hoooooouse, shootin blutiful videeeeeeos, with bums standin beeehhiind me thinkin im gonna maaaaaaaake iiiit".

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2008, 04:14:47 PM »
The mother of The Game & Big Fase is the last woman on the planet I would want to fuck with...

iseeu

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #207 on: February 07, 2008, 07:46:18 PM »
cuzz is a true so fucc what yall sayin

messi19

« Reply #208 on: February 07, 2008, 10:33:21 PM »
cuzz is a true so fucc what yall sayin

Haha 2 posts? Sad that fools makes new accounts and shit Crash is maaaaaad. So in which park is Spider shootin the next video? Bum ass nigga. U mad?

crash

« Reply #209 on: February 08, 2008, 03:18:54 AM »
messi, my nigga, whats good?