Author Topic: Power 106 fm....  (Read 238 times)

Elano

Power 106 fm....
« on: January 31, 2008, 10:59:17 AM »
During my "L.a. trip" i've listened almost all day Power 106 fm, and jesus christ i like Big Boy and his "neighborhood" but this station play the same songs all day:

T-Pain "Get Low" (this one,something like more than 10/15 times a day - and i was in l.a. for almost a week)
Pitbull feat.Lil John "The Anthem"
Kanye West "Flashing Lights"

Sometimes a few old tupac/warren g/snoop songs,but for most of the time just the songs above.
I hope they get some money from the record companies,those records got too much spins........

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
Re: Power 106 fm....
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 11:15:00 AM »
when i was in cali for the summer it was the same as well

heard

stronger

alot

its cool they play some old school stuff. but they need to do it more.

WC Gotti

• Lil Geezy
  • 2 Sigs don't miss....
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 01:50:39 PM »
To anyone thinking of comin out to LA for any period of time...bring your own shit. The stations out here ALL play the EXACT SAME ROTATION of songs all day on every person's show. Very rarely will you get a hot track and even more rare will there be a new track. And don't even think about hearing an  underground song because our stations don't play them.

So again, bring your own music on an iPod or CD's cause trying to listen to the radio will disappoint you.

ThaPrince

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 01:57:07 PM »
To anyone thinking of comin out to LA for any period of time...bring your own shit. The stations out here ALL play the EXACT SAME ROTATION of songs all day on every person's show. Very rarely will you get a hot track and even more rare will there be a new track. And don't even think about hearing an  underground song because our stations don't play them.

It's the same here in France...it's all about money! Fuck that!

So again, bring your own music on an iPod or CD's cause trying to listen to the radio will disappoint you.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 01:59:45 PM »
like homie said its all about the money
so fuck em all
bring your own muzik
fuck it, and they get mad cuz cats be burnin cd's?
fuck outta here
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 02:30:32 PM »
when i went to cal iALL i fuckin heard was knightowls song im in love witta gangster

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 02:36:21 PM »
KANSAS CITY CYCO check ya e-mail I cant send pms on this site for some reason
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 03:22:00 PM »

Big boy's neighborhood is the only show i like from power 106,but can do you know they play the same songs almost 20 times a day ? They don't think about who listen to the same song all day long ? The radios are like that in america ?

Ese Torsido

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 03:22:25 PM »
when i went to cal iALL i fuckin heard was knightowls song im in love witta gangster

When was this?