Author Topic: Lil Wayne: New Album 'Will Stick With You Forever'  (Read 786 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: Lil Wayne: New Album 'Will Stick With You Forever'
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 08:39:28 PM »
not really a big fan but since he claims to be the best gotta check it out at least to see what he comes up with

I'm the greatest rapper alive, wanna buy my shit?

What albums of his have you listened to?

The last Wayne album I listened to was 500 Degrees.  He was tolerable when he had Mannie Fresh behind the boards.  I've never liked his voice, his flow has gotten worse over the years, and constantly being hit over the head with metaphor after metaphor gets extemely old extremely quick.

Wayne says he's the greatest rapper alive and people believe it.

You need to check out Tha Carter I, II, and the III leaks.

Wayne is decent on a feature.  He can't carry a song by himself and his albums aren't cohesive.  That goes for Wayne or any of the other dozens of punchline rappers.  They can't hold shit down for an entire album by themselves.  Even if they tried to do it, it wouldn't work.  But they don't even attempt it so it doesn't matter anyway.  I liked joints like "Go DJ" and "Stuntin Like My Daddy", but I have zero desire to hear any more albums from him.  If he came out with a different style for a single and it sounded like the album might have some promise, I might give it a shot.  Until that happens, I'll likely not check for his albums.

Let me upload all the tracks that you need to hear from his albums that came out after 500 Degreez. Don't bother listening to the rest.

lil_wayne-earthquake.mp3 - 6.75MB
lil_wayne-aint_that_a_bitch.mp3 - 6.04MB
lil_wayne-grown_man_feat_currency.mp3 - 6.19MB
lil_wayne-cash_money_millionaires.mp3 - 7.16MB
lil_wayne-this_is_the_carter_feat_mannie_fresh.mp3 - 6.41MB

and as a bonus a track from Da Drought:
lil_wayne-so_many_places.mp3 - 7.02MB

Now you're up to date on the good Lil Wayne music again :)

Propz for those, i dont mind those, there all pretty good, but sometimes i just cant stand him, i feel like deleteing all of shit sometimes lol, but on the songs u uploaded he sounded more calm and like a human, and actually made solid songs. I got the Carter 2 and its pretty good, not unbelievably good, but just good, imma download The Carter 1 which i should have done first and see how that one is!!!