Author Topic: Seems like Roccy & Sccit wanna talk shit???  (Read 1080 times)

DJ_Phiasko

Re: Seems like Roccy & Sccit wanna talk shit???
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2002, 11:21:46 PM »
Aight, for those who are interested in knowing, or at least for the sake of ending this thread so that no one gets mad at eachother no more, me and roccy talked already, everything's cool now... one!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2002, 12:19:52 AM »
::.. link=board=anything;num=1018337822;start=40#45 date=04/11/02 at 04:21:46]Aight, for those who are interested in knowing, or at least for the sake of ending this thread so that no one gets mad at eachother no more, me and roccy talked already, everything's cool now... one!

LOL look @ that, juz like the roccy and nik beefs, they occur frequntly over retarded shit, but theres always a happy ending LOL

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2011, 01:40:14 PM »
But now let's talk about sccit, who trys to pick up on little freshmen girls by litterally tryin' to convince them he's eminem. These two pathetic fools are sooo wack, i took my homie to meet them with me, and he don't want nothing to do with em. By the way, Sccit, your song was waaaaaaaaaack! I'm not sure what was worse, the lyrics ("I AM SCIT / SCIT THE SHIT / IF YOU DONT LIKE IT / YOU CAN SUCK MY MUTHAFUCKIN DICK") or your wack as voice and flow. Me and robert crack up over that shit all the time. I'm not even a rapper, and i could prolly rock a mic better than you, and when it comes to beats, it aint no question. I'm prolly more talented then roccy and sccit put together. For those that don't know, to get a real idea of roccy and sccit, they're "two butt buddies that hang out together non stop and crack up over  corny jokes like little kids".

damn...haha
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 01:44:53 PM by Rondo Power »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2011, 01:42:20 PM »
is there a point to this?

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2011, 03:07:53 PM »
But now let's talk about sccit, who trys to pick up on little freshmen girls by litterally tryin' to convince them he's eminem. These two pathetic fools are sooo wack, i took my homie to meet them with me, and he don't want nothing to do with em. By the way, Sccit, your song was waaaaaaaaaack! I'm not sure what was worse, the lyrics ("I AM SCIT / SCIT THE SHIT / IF YOU DONT LIKE IT / YOU CAN SUCK MY MUTHAFUCKIN DICK") or your wack as voice and flow. Me and robert crack up over that shit all the time. I'm not even a rapper, and i could prolly rock a mic better than you, and when it comes to beats, it aint no question. I'm prolly more talented then roccy and sccit put together. For those that don't know, to get a real idea of roccy and sccit, they're "two butt buddies that hang out together non stop and crack up over  corny jokes like little kids".

damn...haha
Some shit hasn't changed I see.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2011, 03:10:07 PM »
But now let's talk about sccit, who trys to pick up on little freshmen girls by litterally tryin' to convince them he's eminem. These two pathetic fools are sooo wack, i took my homie to meet them with me, and he don't want nothing to do with em. By the way, Sccit, your song was waaaaaaaaaack! I'm not sure what was worse, the lyrics ("I AM SCIT / SCIT THE SHIT / IF YOU DONT LIKE IT / YOU CAN SUCK MY MUTHAFUCKIN DICK") or your wack as voice and flow. Me and robert crack up over that shit all the time. I'm not even a rapper, and i could prolly rock a mic better than you, and when it comes to beats, it aint no question. I'm prolly more talented then roccy and sccit put together. For those that don't know, to get a real idea of roccy and sccit, they're "two butt buddies that hang out together non stop and crack up over  corny jokes like little kids".

9 years later and he's still the white Kobe who wants to be the black Eminem

damn...haha
Some shit hasn't changed I see.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2011, 05:32:02 PM »
if i wanna take it up the butt id try gettin on some sccit swag but i dont roll like that

#basedgodschwag

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2011, 12:33:32 AM »
i thought roccy is that ali g´s gay brother looking muthafucka .

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2011, 09:00:57 AM »
nah dogg u need to chill, NIK LOVES talkin shit about his firneds to ppl on the net, he talks shit about roccy [his best friend] to me all the time.....sumtimes i doubt they r friends, but who cares

-{bLaDe}
Wise man says!! oh.. thats right.. blade is the wise one here :).... i agree 100%

Definitely an abusive relationship.

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2011, 10:16:03 AM »
His PMs were full of shit talking towards Roccy. Poor Roccy still rolls with him though. Ready to defend his shit talking homie in a moment's notice.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE