Author Topic: Michael Jackson finally takes his kids out in public without masks  (Read 809 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Michael Jackson finally takes his kids out in public without masks
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2008, 02:40:58 PM »
They look like clones of MJ.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2008, 03:35:49 PM »
How can they be his biological children!!???  ???

Michael Jackson WAS/IS  BLACK  people!!!!

Plastic surgery does NOT alter a person's genetic make-up. Just look at his brothers and their kids.

Poor Michael. This is why its ESSENTIAL to learn to love yoself muthafuckaz. To love yoself instead of constantly trying to change yourself into the image you would love. God Protect.
yes sir thats peace. and that lord jamar album was firee!!
Word! Just copped that on vinyl a few days ago! The track with the children and ODB's son is like whoa!  Every song is excellent! The beats, lyrics, the righteous peace.  Only negative thing is the W-God skits, I can't quite make it out whether the dude is being humourous or he actually takes himself seriously, either way the dude annoys the fuck out of me. Otherwise I  Love this album.
i love the jacob the jewler skit and my song that im feelin is DEEPSPACE with RZA man very sick also The Corner
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 03:37:22 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

AndrE16686

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2008, 04:29:44 PM »

Plastic surgery does NOT alter a person's genetic make-up. Just look at his brothers and their kids.

Poor Michael. This is why its ESSENTIAL to learn to love yoself muthafuckaz. To love yoself instead of constantly trying to change yourself into the image you would love. God Protect.
Word! Just copped that on vinyl a few days ago! The track with the children and ODB's son is like whoa!  Every song is excellent! The beats, lyrics, the righteous peace.  Only negative thing is the W-God skits, I can't quite make it out whether the dude is being humourous or he actually takes himself seriously, either way the dude annoys the fuck out of me. Otherwise I  Love this album.
i love the jacob the jewler skit and my song that im feelin is DEEPSPACE with RZA man very sick also The Corner
thats just me having a critique of the LP, but word. Im still to soak-up the whole album, just listened through it once so far, im loving it. Its like "whoa real hip-hop, how ive missed you!" I love every-track. EVERY SINGLE track is UTTERLY BANGING! A jewel! I love Papa Wu on the Freedom tracks. I love the excerpt from the intro, classic excerpt, "nine-hundred and ninety-nine diseases evil corrupt pork-chop eating brain"!!  :D I love screaming that shit on somebody!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 04:37:33 PM by RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND »

AndrE16686

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2008, 04:56:36 PM »
So than, not you Overfiend, but others sayin' they gots the same nose as Mike. Them kids wounldn't have what Michael looks like now, if it's all about genes.

Shit is confusinnnn' :-\

YO, Ice-T's mixed???

No matter how much surgery Michael has he can't change his genetic make up.  Those kids are not his.  Those kids are whiter then me and trust me I am a cracka ass cracka. 
Word. The kids are his legal children, but not his biological kids. Dosn't mean somebody can't be a good parent though, seem like happy kids. 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 05:01:40 PM by RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2008, 08:04:58 PM »
Lol theres no way thats his kids. That nigga better find a girl and bust off so he can have his own REAL kids.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2008, 10:03:23 PM »
Lol theres no way thats his kids. That nigga better find a girl and bust off so he can have his own REAL kids.
NAH, WE REALLY DONT NEED MORE FUCKED UP PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2008, 06:07:16 PM »

thats just me having a critique of the LP, but word. Im still to soak-up the whole album, just listened through it once so far, im loving it. Its like "whoa real hip-hop, how ive missed you!" I love every-track. EVERY SINGLE track is UTTERLY BANGING! A jewel! I love Papa Wu on the Freedom tracks. I love the excerpt from the intro, classic excerpt, "nine-hundred and ninety-nine diseases evil corrupt pork-chop eating brain"!!  :D I love screaming that shit on somebody!
who you think killed tha young gods track. i would say young justice

AndrE16686

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2008, 06:50:49 PM »

thats just me having a critique of the LP, but word. Im still to soak-up the whole album, just listened through it once so far, im loving it. Its like "whoa real hip-hop, how ive missed you!" I love every-track. EVERY SINGLE track is UTTERLY BANGING! A jewel! I love Papa Wu on the Freedom tracks. I love the excerpt from the intro, classic excerpt, "nine-hundred and ninety-nine diseases evil corrupt pork-chop eating brain"!!  :D I love screaming that shit on somebody!
who you think killed tha young gods track. i would say young justice
id say young dirty, the flows insane.