Author Topic: I'm not a fan of KG but..  (Read 1220 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: I'm not a fan of KG but..
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2008, 12:07:26 PM »
The black people who are Jews are converts, dumbass. True Jewish blood=Israeli. Any dumbass knows this...stop tryna be like us and stick to your own shit.

Are you sayin' they white than? Cuzzzz yeah but in the Bible, Israeli's was shades of brown, I'm not sayin' they was black as cole (even though that shit was in the part the Jewish read, word? Lamantations or some shit) but they were brown shaded. We all started as one race. And like my English teacher told us, you can't get light from dark. And as intermixing done went on, shades got lighter. But ya know the Bible mentions alot about Egypt and we all know they was tan skinned. And Israel is right there.

Nowwww, in my opinion I don't think there was 'pure white' back than yet. I think there was only dark skin and tan/brown skin. So I think the real Jewish are dark skinned. No? Unless that's what you're sayin'?

But I'm just curious, you are a true Jew, word? You practice the religion and all that? Now ya'll don't believe Jesus was the son of God, but chu believe in God word? Or do you?
hes an impostor and his people out in Israel are impostors!!! fakin the funk like no other

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2008, 12:10:36 PM »
black black black black black black black black

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2008, 12:16:53 PM »
The black people who are Jews are converts, dumbass. True Jewish blood=Israeli. Any dumbass knows this...stop tryna be like us and stick to your own shit.

Are you sayin' they white than? Cuzzzz yeah but in the Bible, Israeli's was shades of brown, I'm not sayin' they was black as cole (even though that shit was in the part the Jewish read, word? Lamantations or some shit) but they were brown shaded. We all started as one race. And like my English teacher told us, you can't get light from dark. And as intermixing done went on, shades got lighter. But ya know the Bible mentions alot about Egypt and we all know they was tan skinned. And Israel is right there.

Nowwww, in my opinion I don't think there was 'pure white' back than yet. I think there was only dark skin and tan/brown skin. So I think the real Jewish are dark skinned. No? Unless that's what you're sayin'?

But I'm just curious, you are a true Jew, word? You practice the religion and all that? Now ya'll don't believe Jesus was the son of God, but chu believe in God word? Or do you?

Like I've said thousands of times, true Israelis aren't white...They have a tanned complexion just like most middle easterns. Those original Jews were middle eastern. Go to Israel, and you will see what I'm talking about... and yes, of course I believe in God.

Notice how those guys don't look like your typical white dudes.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2008, 12:18:23 PM »
girl is fine period.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2008, 09:17:14 PM »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2008, 12:28:04 AM »
thats why Garnett is that nigga. unlike Kobe, Charles Barkley, David Robinson, Tim Duncan and the rest of them uncle toms ass negros

Her name is Brandi.  My co-worker used to be best friends with her in high school and we even went to a party at their place in Pasadena right before they got married.  And yea...  she's mixed.   I guess KG isn't down with your cause either.   :-\

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2008, 06:13:43 AM »
thats why Garnett is that nigga. unlike Kobe, Charles Barkley, David Robinson, Tim Duncan and the rest of them uncle toms ass negros

Her name is Brandi.  My co-worker used to be best friends with her in high school and we even went to a party at their place in Pasadena right before they got married.  And yea...  she's mixed.   I guess KG isn't down with your cause either.   :-\

props for the info 8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2008, 08:22:11 AM »

you still dont get it. what is she mixed with? mr info

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2008, 12:19:05 PM »
^You're really convincing me that you're not black. Fagay is even starting to be more believable than you.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2008, 12:29:47 PM »
^You're really convincing me that you're not black. Fagay is even starting to be more believable than you.
believe what you want to believe, your jew ass think you know so much about Black people tryin to tell  me  what West Indians consider themselves. at the end of the day you and your family are impostors claiming land that isnt yours.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2008, 02:33:04 PM »
believe what you want to believe, your jew ass think you know so much about Black people tryin to tell  me  what West Indians consider themselves. at the end of the day you and your family are impostors claiming land that isnt yours.

My family and I live in America, dumbshit.

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2008, 05:05:18 PM »

Well, she's not black and mixed with African... that much I can tell you.   I don't need to be putting her business out in the open for people, especially not to satiate any hang-ups you might have.   Not everyone (not most people) gives two shits about what everyone else's race is.  People are people...and in the end... it's all the same. 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2008, 05:30:52 PM »

Well, she's not black and mixed with African... that much I can tell you.   I don't need to be putting her business out in the open for people, especially not to satiate any hang-ups you might have.   Not everyone (not most people) gives two shits about what everyone else's race is.  People are people...and in the end... it's all the same. 
hold up u sayin she not black and shes not mixed with African?? or she aint Black but she mixed with African. second you bullshit what the fuck this got do with puttin peoples business on front street u act like niggas want to know what she allergic to and who she fucked and shit... u dont know shit ... u just soo  hooked on going up against the GOD at what ever the discussion is.

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2008, 01:18:11 AM »
Ok, let me simplify shit for you since sarcasm apparently isn't your thing.  Yes, she IS in fact of African/Black descent... however, she is ALSO mixed with other, NON-African blood.  And stop giving yourself credit like everyone is on here to challenge you.  Most of us are just tired of your extremist rhetoric and bullshit that you leave us no choice but to give you shit about it.  I could start a thread that said "I saw a cloud in the sky today that looked like a guitar" and you'd find a way to twist that into some bullshit. 

We don't give a fuck about your cause... I got an ignorant boss on my ass all day at work... I got bills and shit that ain't getting paid and a whole bunch of other shit to worry about.  I guess when your life is simple and you really haven't seen much of the world... you get ideas in your head from books, music, movies and such and you find a cause....  Something to kind of give meaning to your life.  So props for having SOMETHING to keep you going...but eventually, you get to a certain point in life when you gotta start looking out for YOU.  And FUCK everyone else.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 01:20:59 AM by reguLAtor »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2008, 05:53:51 AM »
Ok, let me simplify shit for you since sarcasm apparently isn't your thing.  Yes, she IS in fact of African/Black descent... however, she is ALSO mixed with other, NON-African blood.  And stop giving yourself credit like everyone is on here to challenge you.  Most of us are just tired of your extremist rhetoric and bullshit that you leave us no choice but to give you shit about it.  I could start a thread that said "I saw a cloud in the sky today that looked like a guitar" and you'd find a way to twist that into some bullshit. 

We don't give a fuck about your cause... I got an ignorant boss on my ass all day at work... I got bills and shit that ain't getting paid and a whole bunch of other shit to worry about.  I guess when your life is simple and you really haven't seen much of the world... you get ideas in your head from books, music, movies and such and you find a cause....  Something to kind of give meaning to your life.  So props for having SOMETHING to keep you going...but eventually, you get to a certain point in life when you gotta start looking out for YOU.  And FUCK everyone else.
hmm i notice the the different tone ............now  just admit it you were wrong. see the problem with you people is that ya can  never admit when ya were wrong. theres been plenty of time, if i was wrong id be like fuck it, i was wrong etc. i have no problem tellin it how it is, and if someone proved me wrong, i will say it is. you people cant take a L for shit, you always got to be on top of the world..

and why the fuck you tryin to twist shit, like im the one who be lookin to twist shit up for argument with that retarded ass cloud shit. ya know damn well its you guys that stay doing that shit. and everything u  just said about bills etc is all bullshit cuz a nigga go to pay bills too, what u think you th only one, you special? im just not a dumb nigga i know whats up.