Author Topic: I'm not a fan of KG but..  (Read 1213 times)

WestCoasta

Re: I'm not a fan of KG but..
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 01:10:46 PM »
that's what you get when you make the big bucks

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 01:11:49 PM »
thats why Garnett is that nigga. unlike Kobe, Charles Barkley, David Robinson, Tim Duncan and the rest of them uncle toms ass negros

LOL if you think that girl is full black.
okay  then what is she then??

Well all know she has a little bit of Master in her. Be real
T P-dizzle (retarded as name) anyway notice how i never follow you in threads, i never quote or nothing. will you please grow up and stop following me around like a little kids gracias

I'm sorry I didn't know you mark your territory by posting in threads.
im just sayin you lookin like a Job groupie always around me, and there are already too many people in my fan club. i dont have room for ya fat, round, bean burrito ass.

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 01:16:35 PM »
thats why Garnett is that nigga. unlike Kobe, Charles Barkley, David Robinson, Tim Duncan and the rest of them uncle toms ass negros

T P-dizzle (retarded as name) anyway notice how i never follow you in threads, i never quote or nothing. will you please grow up and stop following me around like a little kids gracias

im just sayin you lookin like a Job groupie always around me, and there are already too many people in my fan club. i dont have room for ya fat, round, bean burrito ass.

The fat burrito that's part of me is the one I have in me is the one in my pants. And I check out every thread, and in every thread you post in, there is always a comment that is retarded and stupid as fuck that no matter how much I try to resist, I have to call it out. I'm sorry I don't post enough dumb things for you to be doing the same for me you Job-less nigga

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2008, 01:20:45 PM »

The fat burrito that's part of me is the one I have in me is the one in my pants. And I check out every thread, and in every thread you post in, there is always a comment that is retarded and stupid as fuck that no matter how much I try to resist, I have to call it out. I'm sorry I don't post enough dumb things for you to be doing the same for me you Job-less nigga
again with another perverse statement. i dont need to hear shit like that puto.  Job-less how funny, but i bet you live at home and ya mom changes you bedsheets mijo.

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2008, 01:22:42 PM »

again with another perverse statement. i dont need to hear shit like that puto.  Job-less how funny, but i bet you live at home and ya mom changes you bedsheets mijo.

I already told you who's the one who changes my sheets boy, it's your grandma we call auntie Clean.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2008, 01:25:48 PM »

I already told you who's the one who changes my sheets boy, it's your grandma we call auntie Clean.
..........  :. if you thought that was funny or diss, then mentally your not right in the head

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2008, 01:26:58 PM »

..........  :. if you thought that was funny or diss, then mentally your not right in the head

The only thing funnier than my recent comment is the gimmick you have going on that no one takes seriously.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2008, 01:28:54 PM »

The only thing funnier than my recent comment is the gimmick you have going on that no one takes seriously.
......................... i dont understand if people dont take me serious why reply. like i said if i dont take a nigga serious i brush him off , dont even bother with the nigga. so why u guys responding to me???

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2008, 01:34:01 PM »

......................... i dont understand if people dont take me serious why reply. like i said if i dont take a nigga serious i brush him off , dont even bother with the nigga. so why u guys responding to me???

It's entertaining for me. Also because it keeps you busy responding to my comments while I'm watching some Superbowl preview shows, while you're thinking critically and looking hard for things to say to me that will either upset me or make me stop posting. It's not gonna happen Brotha, I'm way to smart for you, for me to lose to you.

How's the AIDs antidote coming though? I really hope you find a cure, I have fun making you look like a fucking idiot.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 02:54:10 PM »

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2008, 03:38:53 PM »
damn didn't know what I created when I made this thread LOL

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2008, 03:42:15 PM »
LMAO

the bitch is fine though 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sparegeez

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2008, 03:47:59 PM »

You didn't start it, Job did with another one of this racist remarks against people that aren't Black.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2008, 04:49:04 PM »
She's hot 8)

kemizt

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2008, 06:56:54 PM »

You didn't start it, Job did with another one of this racist remarks against people that aren't Black.