Author Topic: I'm not a fan of KG but..  (Read 1224 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I'm not a fan of KG but..
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 08:48:16 PM »
^seriously...LOL

Read more books, son.
this is someone who thinks somalians are white?? when they clearly are Black. why dont you read up and see that you white people arent the real jews, how about that do some readin on that you impostor.

I was the one who said they were black, dumbfuck...Make sure you know what you're saying before you go ahead and make yourself look like a moron. And you're right, the real Jews aren't white, they're Israeli. Your sig is bullshit, you only wish blacks were the original Jews out of envy. LOL.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2008, 08:52:28 PM »
^seriously...LOL

Read more books, son.
this is someone who thinks somalians are white?? when they clearly are Black. why dont you read up and see that you white people arent the real jews, how about that do some readin on that you impostor.

I was the one who said they were black, dumbfuck...Make sure you know what you're saying before you go ahead and make yourself look like a moron. And you're right, the real Jews aren't white, they're Israeli. Your sig is bullshit, you only wish blacks were the original Jews out of envy. LOL.
I cant keep up with who is who on here, so that mistake will come here n there being that all of you people are tryin to lynch me.
The real jews are BLACK and you white people claimin to be JEWS are impostors. if you guys are so holy and the chosen  people, you  sure arent acting like it over there. you guys shouldnt be over there period i hope i missile slams right into a family member of yours over there
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 08:57:10 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2008, 08:54:06 PM »
also i dont envy people who are  killin people for no reason and trying to steal land thats not theres, far from envy believe that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008, 08:57:09 PM »
^seriously...LOL

Read more books, son.

I cant keep up with who is who on here, so that mistake will come here n there being that all of you people are tryin to lynch.
The real jews are BLACK and you white people claimin to be JEWS are impostors. if you guys are so holy and the chosen  people, you  sure arent acting like it over there. you guys should be over there period i hope i missile slams right into a family member of yours over there

The black people who are Jews are converts, dumbass. True Jewish blood=Israeli. Any dumbass knows this...stop tryna be like us and stick to your own shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 08:57:47 PM »
also i dont envy people who are  killin people for no reason and trying to steal land thats not theres, far from envy believe that

You envy everyone who isn't black...it's quite obvious.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2008, 08:59:23 PM »
^seriously...LOL

Read more books, son.

I cant keep up with who is who on here, so that mistake will come here n there being that all of you people are tryin to lynch.
The real jews are BLACK and you white people claimin to be JEWS are impostors. if you guys are so holy and the chosen  people, you  sure arent acting like it over there. you guys should be over there period i hope i missile slams right into a family member of yours over there

The black people who are Jews are converts, dumbass. True Jewish blood=Israeli. Any dumbass knows this...stop tryna be like us and stick to your own shit.
WRONG!!!!!!!!! ISRAELI== BULLSHIT!!! EVIL DEVILS thats you guys. you guys stole our birth right. you dont know shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2008, 09:00:35 PM »
Yea...and Jesus was black too.

Stop with the jealousy, homie.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2008, 09:05:07 PM »

why would i be jealous of you people, you guys smell like dog when it rains, your veins show through your skin and you guys have hair like lassie that dog. but i guess it makes you feel better to say that im jealous of white people  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2008, 09:31:24 PM »

why would i be jealous of you people, you guys smell like dog when it rains, your veins show through your skin and you guys have hair like lassie that dog. but i guess it makes you feel better to say that im jealous of white people  ::)

LMAO@a black guy talking about people smelling and bad hair. :-X

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2008, 09:33:47 PM »

LMAO@a black guy talking about people smelling and bad hair. :-X
once again you speakin on nothing you know about. do u even know  where the star of david comes from? its real meaning?? or are you just a impostor??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2008, 09:37:17 PM »
^Yes, I do...It comes from King David of ancient Israel...and black bitches still have some stank ass pussies.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2008, 09:41:17 PM »
^Yes, I do...It comes from King David of ancient Israel...and black bitches still have some stank ass pussies.
wrong again as usual. you guys can steal stuff but never give credit to the original people. lets be real your jew as aint never had the pleasure to get a Black nubian goddess

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2008, 09:49:26 PM »
you guys know how i feel about most black chicks, Buuuuuuuuuuut she's fuuuuuucking fine!.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2008, 10:06:53 PM »
wrong again as usual. you guys can steal stuff but never give credit to the original people. lets be real your jew as aint never had the pleasure to get a Black nubian goddess

Wrong...I've fucked with my share of black bitches...While I think the fine ones can be some of the best looking females, there's no denying that their body chemistry can release some nasty ass odors (from my experience). They seriously need to shower about 10 times a day and use gallons of lotion to smell decent and not look ashy.

And the there's a reason they call it the "Star of David", smart guy. Your books suck.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2008, 11:51:56 AM »

Are you sayin' they white than? Cuzzzz yeah but in the Bible, Israeli's was shades of brown, I'm not sayin' they was black as cole (even though that shit was in the part the Jewish read, word? Lamantations or some shit) but they were brown shaded. We all started as one race. And like my English teacher told us, you can't get light from dark. And as intermixing done went on, shades got lighter. But ya know the Bible mentions alot about Egypt and we all know they was tan skinned. And Israel is right there.

Nowwww, in my opinion I don't think there was 'pure white' back than yet. I think there was only dark skin and tan/brown skin. So I think the real Jewish are dark skinned. No? Unless that's what you're sayin'?

But I'm just curious, you are a true Jew, word? You practice the religion and all that? Now ya'll don't believe Jesus was the son of God, but chu believe in God word? Or do you?