Author Topic: I'm not a fan of KG but..  (Read 1216 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I'm not a fan of KG but..
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2008, 10:13:40 AM »
^What is he wrong about? The bitch isn't full black...if you were truly a nigga, you wouldn't be debating that shit.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2008, 01:04:52 PM »
^What is he wrong about? The bitch isn't full black...if you were truly a nigga, you wouldn't be debating that shit.
nik i dont know why u think u know shit about Black as a whole from the islands to Africa. worry about knowing who u are because who you are  is fake and you and your family are impostors.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2008, 05:35:07 PM »
If you look throughout the history and everything, a large percentage of African-Americans are mixed with other races, especially Native Americans. KG's wife does have a lighter skin complexion and is probably of mixed descent. Either way, she is really fine.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2008, 08:32:37 PM »
nik i dont know why u think u know shit about Black as a whole from the islands to Africa. worry about knowing who u are because who you are  is fake and you and your family are impostors.

I'm fake, yet you wish blacks were the real Jews...Sorry to inform you, but claiming that your people were the original Jews doesn't make you any smarter. You know you envy my Jewish blood. 8)

If you were truly black, you'd be able to tell the difference between a mixed black and a pure black.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2008, 08:40:16 PM »

I'm fake, yet you wish blacks were the real Jews...Sorry to inform you, but claiming that your people were the original Jews doesn't make you any smarter. You know you envy my Jewish blood. 8)

If you were truly black, you'd be able to tell the difference between a mixed black and a pure black.

and thats why u cant talk on anything about Blacks cuz u dont know what it is.... when someone is Black... i  aint wishin shit about Blacks being the real jews , Blacks are the real jews thats talked about in the bible.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2008, 08:59:02 PM »

and thats why u cant talk on anything about Blacks cuz u dont know what it is.... when someone is Black... i  aint wishin shit about Blacks being the real jews , Blacks are the real jews thats talked about in the bible.

Jews lived in the middle east during bible time...Look at the people who descend from the middle east. Do they look African to you? Stop wishing you were something you can never be. You wont make more money if you claim Jew.

And you keep sayin' how I can't talk about blacks, yet you're the genius who couldn't even tell that this fee wasn't pure black.

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2008, 02:05:16 AM »
Ok, let me simplify shit for you since sarcasm apparently isn't your thing.  Yes, she IS in fact of African/Black descent... however, she is ALSO mixed with other, NON-African blood.  And stop giving yourself credit like everyone is on here to challenge you.  Most of us are just tired of your extremist rhetoric and bullshit that you leave us no choice but to give you shit about it.  I could start a thread that said "I saw a cloud in the sky today that looked like a guitar" and you'd find a way to twist that into some bullshit. 

We don't give a fuck about your cause... I got an ignorant boss on my ass all day at work... I got bills and shit that ain't getting paid and a whole bunch of other shit to worry about.  I guess when your life is simple and you really haven't seen much of the world... you get ideas in your head from books, music, movies and such and you find a cause....  Something to kind of give meaning to your life.  So props for having SOMETHING to keep you going...but eventually, you get to a certain point in life when you gotta start looking out for YOU.  And FUCK everyone else.
hmm i notice the the different tone ............now  just admit it you were wrong. see the problem with you people is that ya can  never admit when ya were wrong. theres been plenty of time, if i was wrong id be like fuck it, i was wrong etc. i have no problem tellin it how it is, and if someone proved me wrong, i will say it is. you people cant take a L for shit, you always got to be on top of the world..

and why the fuck you tryin to twist shit, like im the one who be lookin to twist shit up for argument with that retarded ass cloud shit. ya know damn well its you guys that stay doing that shit. and everything u  just said about bills etc is all bullshit cuz a nigga go to pay bills too, what u think you th only one, you special? im just not a dumb nigga i know whats up.

You're right..I DID switch up my 'tone'.  I figure that you get enough shit from everyone else on here that you're apparently so hellbent on raising 'awareness' that you could care less about being made fun of.  Or maybe it's just an attention thing.  Either way... I'd like to know what I was "wrong" about??    And to say I can't admit I was wrong???? WTF?  "You people"... what people?  Humans?  To categorize me and label me and segregate me into a specific group you THINK I belong to, makes you better than the racist devils you hate so much??   Fuckin hypocrite.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2008, 07:51:20 AM »

Jews lived in the middle east during bible time...Look at the people who descend from the middle east. Do they look African to you? Stop wishing you were something you can never be. You wont make more money if you claim Jew.

And you keep sayin' how I can't talk about blacks, yet you're the genius who couldn't even tell that this fee wasn't pure black.
haha this has nothing to do with money. why the would i get money for claimin Jew. its you impostors that have brought the idea of money this and that with ya cheap ass. has to do with the truth.... i will dropp some scripture to shut ya mouth up

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2008, 07:57:19 AM »
Ok, let me simplify shit for you since sarcasm apparently isn't your thing.  Yes, she IS in fact of African/Black descent... however, she is ALSO mixed with other, NON-African blood.  And stop giving yourself credit like everyone is on here to challenge you.  Most of us are just tired of your extremist rhetoric and bullshit that you leave us no choice but to give you shit about it.  I could start a thread that said "I saw a cloud in the sky today that looked like a guitar" and you'd find a way to twist that into some bullshit. 

We don't give a fuck about your cause... I got an ignorant boss on my ass all day at work... I got bills and shit that ain't getting paid and a whole bunch of other shit to worry about.  I guess when your life is simple and you really haven't seen much of the world... you get ideas in your head from books, music, movies and such and you find a cause....  Something to kind of give meaning to your life.  So props for having SOMETHING to keep you going...but eventually, you get to a certain point in life when you gotta start looking out for YOU.  And FUCK everyone else.
hmm i notice the the different tone ............now  just admit it you were wrong. see the problem with you people is that ya can  never admit when ya were wrong. theres been plenty of time, if i was wrong id be like fuck it, i was wrong etc. i have no problem tellin it how it is, and if someone proved me wrong, i will say it is. you people cant take a L for shit, you always got to be on top of the world..

and why the fuck you tryin to twist shit, like im the one who be lookin to twist shit up for argument with that retarded ass cloud shit. ya know damn well its you guys that stay doing that shit. and everything u  just said about bills etc is all bullshit cuz a nigga go to pay bills too, what u think you th only one, you special? im just not a dumb nigga i know whats up.

You're right..I DID switch up my 'tone'.  I figure that you get enough shit from everyone else on here that you're apparently so hellbent on raising 'awareness' that you could care less about being made fun of.  Or maybe it's just an attention thing.  Either way... I'd like to know what I was "wrong" about??    And to say I can't admit I was wrong???? WTF?  "You people"... what people?  Humans?  To categorize me and label me and segregate me into a specific group you THINK I belong to, makes you better than the racist devils you hate so much??   Fuckin hypocrite.
you people what u think when i say you people. you white people. nigga how can i be a hypocrite .i aint never said or claim i wasnt racist....shit this is chess i know the how the game is played. I found it funny how this nigga Obama is actually half white and half Black....but he is considered Black..may it could just be all for politrix but none the less hes  considered a Black man. and thats something u people will never grasp because one ya not Black two ya dont even be around Black niggas. so ya just talkin and think u know shit about Blacks just because u listen to rap or hip hop, or watch the wire. one drop rule............ and this is a rule that was created by your people

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2008, 09:58:21 AM »

haha this has nothing to do with money. why the would i get money for claimin Jew. its you impostors that have brought the idea of money this and that with ya cheap ass. has to do with the truth.... i will dropp some scripture to shut ya mouth up

The only thing you've dropped is common sense. You and your people will never be Jewish, son. Get over it.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2008, 01:54:34 AM »
thats why Garnett is that nigga. unlike Kobe, Charles Barkley, David Robinson, Tim Duncan and the rest of them uncle toms ass negros
I like them black,latino,or half asian...them black asian,or black latino hoes......got damn!!!!!

LOL if you think that girl is full black.
She could be cuzz.we as black people come in all kinds of colors.
okay  then what is she then??
To me she a sista!!a fine one at that.big up KG!!thats gangsta.

Well all know she has a little bit of Master in her. Be real
The master thing dont count(that was given to us threw rape)so yeah to me she full blooded sista.....even -lenna horn- was full blooded black.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2008, 02:14:09 AM »
Well yall cant just point out this brotha cause he bringing real talk about his people to this board.Im a international brotha so i know whats up.hell he has said some things that has tought me something.so everything he is saying is not incorrect.
nik i dont know why u think u know shit about Black as a whole from the islands to Africa.
Nik ya cool,but mybe he does know alot about blacks in the islands,and in africa.thats called haveing  knowledge..so wheres the problem?

Well 1st off nobody in this world looks at black people as a mix.if you got 1%black in you,your noticed as a NIGGA..i see it all day over here in Germany..and why is it so hard to beleive that Jews have black history running deep in their blood stream...hell even Jesus was brown -black how ever you want to look at it.but history has stated that he show was not White,now thats a fact...im out.peace to all.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2008, 12:35:30 PM »
Well yall cant just point out this brotha cause he bringing real talk about his people to this board.Im a international brotha so i know whats up.hell he has said some things that has tought me something.so everything he is saying is not incorrect.
nik i dont know why u think u know shit about Black as a whole from the islands to Africa.
Nik ya cool,but mybe he does know alot about blacks in the islands,and in africa.thats called haveing  knowledge..so wheres the problem?

Well 1st off nobody in this world looks at black people as a mix.if you got 1%black in you,your noticed as a NIGGA..i see it all day over here in Germany..and why is it so hard to beleive that Jews have black history running deep in their blood stream...hell even Jesus was brown -black how ever you want to look at it.but history has stated that he show was not White,now thats a fact...im out.peace to all.

Yes...I know that everyone considers mulattos black. But that still doesn't mean they're full black. Jesus wasn't black, he was a dark skinned middle eastern, just like many Jews living in Israel nowadays.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2008, 12:37:04 PM »

Yes...I know that everyone considers mulattos black. But that still doesn't mean they're full black. Jesus wasn't black, he was a dark skinned middle eastern, just like many Jews living in Israel nowadays.
crackin up about this now they in ISRAEL due to the UN and the powers that be...... stealin peoples land.......