Author Topic: yuk n snoop.  (Read 632 times)

messi19

Re: yuk n snoop.
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 02:58:51 PM »
didnt ya know that snoop dissed yuk - on track with game california vacation...

real spit ima take a guess..if ure serious, u prolly sayin that line when he said that niggas get they chain snatched and then calls him right?
im only guessin so if im wrong then my bad.

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 09:47:49 PM »
I can't believe this thread and the stupid stuff those Death Row dick-riders are saying! Grow up, kids!

Of course it was not a diss line, Yuk just meant that Snoop wasn't getting paid. What the fuck has that to do with 2Pac dying????

And yes, Snoop WASN:T getting paid on Death Row, the only two guys makin' money on DR were Suge Knight and Dr. Dre. It's a well-known fact Suge used to play his artists, get them a car or two and shut them up. I'm sorry to dissappoint those two Snoop groupies here.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 03:42:10 AM »
u prolly sayin that line when he said that niggas get they chain snatched and then calls him right?
i dont think it was directed at yuk.i dunno...

98 BJB

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 05:24:12 AM »
That shit was directed to them niggas that come to california and get they shit snatched hence the title "California Vacation". It wasnt directed at Yuk he got peoples in L.A.

Deep East oakland 9800 Brookfield
Respect it or Accept It cause you aint gone check it

98 BJB

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 05:26:36 AM »
^^ yeah homiie i know that.
but snoop was makin money on death row (too) right?

I think around the time Snoop left death row wasnt Suge in jail for being in vegas when Pac was killed? I think it was probation violation because he didnt report. Kinda hard to make money when the boss is in jail.

Deep East oakland 9800 Brookfield
Respect it or Accept It cause you aint gone check it

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2008, 05:56:47 AM »
That shit was directed to them niggas that come to california and get they shit snatched hence the title "California Vacation". It wasnt directed at Yuk he got peoples in L.A.

word!

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2008, 08:37:35 AM »
when yuk says: "Doggy Dogg signed to no limit
It's coo' cause before that doggy dogg was gettin no spinach
And thats no old gimmick" what does he mean?i mean, i know he had beef with no limit but is he kinda dissin snoop?

I don't think he's dissing Snoop but its weird how Yuk have had beef with a rack of rappers Snoop has been affiliated with.

Daz
G-Unit
Game
Too Short
Master P
JT The Bigga Figga

maybe more

It is just a coincidence but Snoop's joins forces with Yuk's enemies like soon after yuk beefs with them.  I'm sure Snoop has heard quite a bit of shit talking about Yuk.

WC Gotti

• Lil Geezy
  • 2 Sigs don't miss....
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 01:25:19 PM »
I can't believe this thread and the stupid stuff those Death Row dick-riders are saying! Grow up, kids!

Of course it was not a diss line, Yuk just meant that Snoop wasn't getting paid. What the fuck has that to do with 2Pac dying????

And yes, Snoop WASN:T getting paid on Death Row, the only two guys makin' money on DR were Suge Knight and Dr. Dre. It's a well-known fact Suge used to play his artists, get them a car or two and shut them up. I'm sorry to dissappoint those two Snoop groupies here.

c/s

this is exactly what is was period...nothin more than that. he basically gave snoop props for a good business move.

MarshColin

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2008, 04:37:02 PM »
This is the most retarded thread. Psycho Stalker you need to quit reading so much into shit. Especially shit thats 10 years old.

jbel1021

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2008, 11:40:27 PM »
This is the most retarded thread. Psycho Stalker you need to quit reading so much into shit. Especially shit thats 10 years old.

lol let him be

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 12:14:28 AM »
^^ yeah homiie i know that.
but snoop was makin money on death row (too) right?
Well..yes and no.Suge was hitting snoop hard!!for the cheese.had the mans publishings everything.got a old artical from when snoop was broke.when he was trying to shop his on lp.to labels.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 05:25:41 AM »
^^ which one?

:monkey_piss: