Author Topic: WHITES > BLACKS  (Read 427 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: WHITES > BLACKS
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 03:33:41 PM »
they should release these in all colors. red. blue. green. brown.

what kind of asshole would wear all red force ones?

LMAO!!!!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 05:47:15 PM »

aint you on the westcoast im quite sure there are plenty of people who would wear all red forces...  ::)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 07:56:53 PM »

aint you on the westcoast im quite sure there are plenty of people who would wear all red forces...  ::)

You're still a fuckin' slave!!!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 08:19:52 PM »

You're still a fuckin' slave!!!
how can i be a slave when my mental shackles been snapped nigga? come at the GOD correct

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 08:47:51 PM »

You watch too many movies.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2008, 09:36:13 PM »

id rather wear all red ones than these:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 03:18:36 PM »
^ McDonald's and Halloween  :D

They have all red ones, don't they? For girls, them Valentine's shits.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 03:27:10 PM »
on my trip to NYC around Christmas I saw all kinds of Air Forces and dunks in every color you can imagine they go hard with them shits up there

the white AF1 are the straightest ones though

JAZ

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 04:08:18 PM »
i got the 2001 Red Patent Sheeds.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 05:24:27 PM »
well white forces are little more popular but niggas still be rocking the Black ones.  but what would u know being in VANCOUVER or northern cali. worry about chucks and hockey
I haven't been to Vancouver so I don't what it is like up there, but in Nor-Cal, Chucks have never been as popular as they are in L.A. Jordan's and Forces are rocked just like everywhere else, and a lot of people been rocking Vans for the last couple years. As for forces, I think the whites look cleaner, but you have to be careful not to get marks on them, and also a lot of clubs require black shoes.
I got a bird's eye view

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 05:26:42 PM »
well white forces are little more popular but niggas still be rocking the Black ones.  but what would u know being in VANCOUVER or northern cali. worry about chucks and hockey
I haven't been to Vancouver so I don't what it is like up there, but in Nor-Cal, Chucks have never been as popular as they are in L.A. Jordan's and Forces are rocked just like everywhere else, and a lot of people been rocking Vans for the last couple years. As for forces, I think the whites look cleaner, but you have to be careful not to get marks on them, and also a lot of clubs require black shoes.
O

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2008, 07:43:13 PM »

now i'm guessin you're from the west coast...and i grew up on the west coast and i know the majority of dudes on the WC have NO TASTE in shoes WHATSOEVER....so i definitely am not taking ANY advice from most west coast cats when it comes to shoes.

but you're probably right, all red's might not sell that great, but i can guarantee people would still buy those here in new york. europe. asia. they LOVE loud shoes. believe it or not, shoes are BIG business outside of the west coast - travel east from Cali and dudes actually give a shit about what they got on their feet....cali is startin to catch up (mostly filipino's and black dudes) but my point was that af1's are classics and match with everything, in my opinon, reds would look ugly as shit but i bet they'd sell regardless. all whites aren't any better than all blacks or all reds or all browns. they're all hot to whoever's rockin 'em.

Joe Bonanno

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2008, 07:55:56 PM »
i know the majority of dudes on the WC have NO TASTE in shoes WHATSOEVER....so i definitely am not taking ANY advice from most west coast cats when it comes to shoes.

thats funny most people i know from la have really good taste in shoes, not so much the bay. anyways you were the dude who said he'd wear sneakers the rest of his life so whats that say about your taste?

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2008, 03:25:18 PM »
i know the majority of dudes on the WC have NO TASTE in shoes WHATSOEVER....so i definitely am not taking ANY advice from most west coast cats when it comes to shoes.

thats funny most people i know from la have really good taste in shoes, not so much the bay. anyways you were the dude who said he'd wear sneakers the rest of his life so whats that say about your taste?

it says that i love sneakers....always have always will.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2008, 03:28:56 PM »

but then again, about the LA taste thing, maybe you're right...it's all relative anyway. i just wouldn't consider anyone on the west coast to understand what air force ones are like on the east coast....af1's are the greatest selling sneaker of all time (for nike at least) and everyone on this coast has at least one pair. and when i say everyone, i mean EVERYONE.