Author Topic: Gang Members...  (Read 935 times)

ToNe1904

Re: Gang Members...
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2002, 03:32:45 PM »
Hell yeah, Vancouver's pretty much run by Asians.  We got Asian street gangs, Asian organized gangs, and just straight Asians everywhere, lol.  A lot of the street gangs will just start shit for no reason too.  

I'd say about 90% of high crimes here are gang related.  

As far as the Hells angels go, maybe in Cali they ain't shit, but up here they some scarry motherfuckers.  They just sick.  They make most of there money here off of Marijuana, which is everywhere here.   I knew hella kids in highschool that sold weed for HA.  Too bad they got shitty weed tho  :-/

and just ta let ya know, Vancouver has the most CRIME, DRUGS, and PROSTITUTION in all of Canada, and it's also the most expensive place to live in Canada.  That just shows how tame Canada really is, cuz it ain't even that bed here.  As long as you don't go out lookin for trouble, you'll be alright.

yah i dunno about up North in kali. but in Daygo Hells Angelz or biker gangz aint really a concern tah nobody. Im surprised Vancouver has tha worst crime tho. I thought Toronto would be worse. Mah homegirl stay in Detroit, n they say Toronto'z kinda like Chicago.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Suga Foot

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2002, 03:36:10 PM »

yah i dunno about up North in kali. but in Daygo Hells Angelz or biker gangz aint really a concern tah nobody. Im surprised Vancouver has tha worst crime tho. I thought Toronto would be worse. Mah homegirl stay in Detroit, n they say Toronto'z kinda like Chicago.

The only reason we have more crime is because of Gangs.  And we have a VERY bad part of the city that is just LOADED with crack and Heroin.  It's pretty sick drivin through there.  The reason we have more gangs than Toronto, is because it's easier to get to Vancouver by boat.  We are on the coast, so all the Drugs can be shipped here by boat easily.

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2002, 03:40:58 PM »
well this is how it goes....!!!
half of these (claimin' to be) Banger kid's are all about figgaz... and most of them are in it for the free beatin' n protection....
i'm from a land where people learn to take care of themselves from the beginin', so i don't need no maaphaakin' protection... and i've seen enough of beatin's and stabbin' and all those kindda shit and i got no intrest in them.. (unless necessary) .....

so i think if there's no business in it and if you're just bang for the fuck of it then that's stupid....and it ain't worth it..

but still stick with your kind and have their backs....
P.M.......(Persian Mafia).....you know how it's done.....it's all about the class....no greedy shit....

ONE
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

ToNe1904

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2002, 03:49:34 PM »
well this is how it goes....!!!
half of these (claimin' to be) Banger kid's are all about figgaz... and most of them are in it for the free beatin' n protection....
i'm from a land where people learn to take care of themselves from the beginin', so i don't need no maaphaakin' protection... and i've seen enough of beatin's and stabbin' and all those kindda shit and i got no intrest in them.. (unless necessary) .....

so i think if there's no business in it and if you're just bang for the fuck of it then that's stupid....and it ain't worth it..

but still stick with your kind and have their backs....
P.M.......(Persian Mafia).....you know how it's done.....it's all about the class....no greedy shit....

ONE

yah well, bangin jus fah fun is bullshit. but i dont know nobody who doin it like that....'less they out in Nebraska or Iowa or sum shit like dat. U not gonna come across too many muhafuckaz in kali who bang "jus because", cus tha shitll get WAY too serious for em. But alotta muhafuckaz grow up in tha shit. They parentz banged, they brothaz n cusinz banged. so of course u goan follow that shit if thas all u seen yo whole life. but like i said, tha shitz calmed down and people more about tha hustle these dayz, thas good.

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2002, 03:58:44 PM »

yah well, bangin jus fah fun is bullshit. but i dont know nobody who doin it like that....'less they out in Nebraska or Iowa or sum shit like dat. U not gonna come across too many muhafuckaz in kali who bang "jus because", cus tha shitll get WAY too serious for em. But alotta muhafuckaz grow up in tha shit. They parentz banged, they brothaz n cusinz banged. so of course u goan follow that shit if thas all u seen yo whole life. but like i said, tha shitz calmed down and people more about tha hustle these dayz, thas good.

you're right......some people are for real and they have to or they grow in it....it's like a culture thing for them....as you said they grew up in a comunity filled with bangers and are from families filled with banggers.......my point refered for those who pose n shit,....them fake kids who jump 2 guys
with 20 people and they thing they run shit......

ONE
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

ToNe1904

« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2002, 05:59:51 PM »

you're right......some people are for real and they have to or they grow in it....it's like a culture thing for them....as you said they grew up in a comunity filled with bangers and are from families filled with banggers.......my point refered for those who pose n shit,....them fake kids who jump 2 guys
with 20 people and they thing they run shit......

ONE

yah i feel u man. Therez fakez everywhere. muhafuckaz out here fake hard too sumtimez. but to do it on a "bangin" level out hea aint too common. itll only be a matta of time before it catch up wit u. one side or tha otha gonna get at u about it.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2002, 07:34:31 PM »
Hellz angels aint shit in N.Kali, but i know my cuzin got in a lil altercation wit em last year, dats how i know who they are........

And theres 2 middle eastern CHAIN gangs, dat means they be on different blocks but they belong to tha same gang.......

Theres like 600 hispanic gangs cause there's hella bullshit small ass ones like H.O.B (hang out boyz) or lil street gangs containing like 10 people........nahmean?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2002, 07:37:25 PM »
lol @ a 10 man gang, they'll be almost extinct if you kill a couple, lol they'll be on the endangered gangs list, lol

ToNe1904

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2002, 08:13:03 PM »
lol @ a 10 man gang, they'll be almost extinct if you kill a couple, lol they'll be on the endangered gangs list, lol

So how bout them hard gangsta azz setz up in Tahoe Doggy? lol. They be doin drivebyz on snowmobiles n shit. lol Bet itz hard tah c-walk wit skis on lol