Author Topic: America and prison  (Read 404 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: America and prison
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 04:49:46 PM »
Let me tell ya'll somethang, the system is fucked up.

I've known child molesters, CHILD MOLESTERS get A year, I've known CONVICTED pedophiles, CONVICTED, try and seduce fam thru pen pals, which was distributed thru schools, who was UNABLE to be arrested becuz, get this, becuz it WAS NOT A CRIME, okay, now I know fam who get 6 YEAR sentences on Larceny charges, Larceny. Okay. That's men going to jail for stealing MATERIAL THANGS gettin 6+ years while these pervs is gettin' single numbers for stealing away a child's life FOREVER, a child's life. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE??!!

Now to the other side..

I know fathers who refuse to pay child support, owe over more than fuckin' $15,000, okay, now I know mothers who try to put nigga's away becuz of that. And why would they put them away? Well, becuz the single mothers need the cash. Well, IF the Sheriff's pick up that nigga, you must pay a SHERIFF'S FEE, guess where that FEE comes out of? THE FUCKIN' CHILD SUPPORT MONEY!! Now, DOES THAT MAKE SENSE??!!

Prison is filled up for nonsense charges, nonsense, and this type of shit makes me sick. People do dumb thangs, people have dumb addictions, people make dumb mistakes. Police is sick, Judges unfourtantly is sick. And if seeing kids visiting their parents in jail doesn't break your heart, than you sick too.

to me eye think niggas that fuck with little child, no matter what color or race should die period.but notice, who are the group of people doing the most childin molesting...... if a crime is done mostly by white------notice how the penalties arent to severe, a little pat on the hand. except for if a cop is killed, then eye believe any body no matter what race is  getting the most of any punishment..... the worst......... eye  still dont know how the fuck  this nigga OJ got off the hook for killin a white women...... cuz thats shit right there get niggas death penalty....

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 05:05:56 PM »
Yeah, I know, I know, I'm with you, anybody who lays a finger on a child should get stoned to death or get hung by they balls, I don't even give a fuck. There's no excuse for that shit. But I hear you out.

What also pisses me off is this shit. And I AM NOT A RACIST PERSON AT ALL, BUT I AM PREJUSTICE AGAINST CLASS, AND THAT'S THE TRUTH. Sorry. And I am NOT condoling drug selling in no way but I knew this guy word, he was a poor ass sorry dude with 2 lil girls and a son, and all the poor basterd wanted was to feed his children. He didn't have no job, so he was doin' what he had to do, and everyday this cat was on the corner and you know who the fuck is loyal customer was, a white dark haired man in a business suit rolling around in a black mercedes benz, now come on, when somethang that flashy is in the fuckin' slums, WHAT CHA BRAIN THINKS?? Long story short, cops arrested the cat, took the children in social services, and wanna know the funny part, that business cat TIL THIS DAY, THIS VERY DAY, STILL comes thru. Cuz once one moves out, another one's in and the customers don't change. Fuckin' cocaine snortin' piece of shit runin' a fam like that. :grumpy:
I mean see, I know drug use is illegal, why the fuck this dude still rollin' around???? My drug addicted fam ain't, so why this dude ain't niether??? The fuck. And don't DARE to tell me cops don't know what's goin' on, it's fuckin' bullshit.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 05:06:56 PM »
Yeah Ron Paul is the only candidate talking about the fucked up drug war and laws-especially since most who are incarcerated are of color.  Out of those 2.2 million in prison approximately half are non-violent drug offenders.  The shit is a business.  It's like stocking cattle.  Especially the private prison industry where transnational corporations come in and pay these prisoners pennies to make them more money.  Wal-Mart, IBM and Microsoft are just a few.  Check out the film American Drug War if you get a chance.  Here is the website: http://americandrugwar.com/  It'll be on Showtime in March, too.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 05:28:23 PM »
Yeah, I know, I know, I'm with you, anybody who lays a finger on a child should get stoned to death or get hung by they balls, I don't even give a fuck. There's no excuse for that shit. But I hear you out.

What also pisses me off is this shit. And I AM NOT A RACIST PERSON AT ALL[/b], BUT I AM PREJUSTICE AGAINST CLASS, AND THAT'S THE TRUTH. Sorry. And I am NOT condoling drug selling in no way but I knew this guy word, he was a poor ass sorry dude with 2 lil girls and a son, and all the poor basterd wanted was to feed his children. He didn't have no job, so he was doin' what he had to do, and everyday this cat was on the corner and you know who the fuck is loyal customer was, a white dark haired man in a business suit rolling around in a black mercedes benz, now come on, when somethang that flashy is in the fuckin' slums, WHAT CHA BRAIN THINKS?? Long story short, cops arrested the cat, took the children in social services, and wanna know the funny part, that business cat TIL THIS DAY, THIS VERY DAY, STILL comes thru. Cuz once one moves out, another one's in and the customers don't change. Fuckin' cocaine snortin' piece of shit runin' a fam like that. :grumpy:
I mean see, I know drug use is illegal, why the fuck this dude still rollin' around???? My drug addicted fam ain't, so why this dude ain't niether??? The fuck. And don't DARE to tell me cops don't know what's goin' on, it's fuckin' bullshit.
oh yeah what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man they supposedly scared of niggas and think niggas are inferior to them but they be right up in the neighborhood buying they coke and shit. there was this nigga who just came out of no where a benz out of no where. and eye am like damn eye know this nigga cant be caking off the niggas around to be pushin a whip like that and buy his moms a new whip too.... find out his real customers were white doctors, lawyers etc. im tellin you man them people are just as foul ass any nigga can be but they got this whole world fooled.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 07:03:01 PM »
^ Exactly, shit is baffling!! It's fuckin' gross all these people bashing the hood but are the first in line to buy they shit. What the fuckk. And it's not right. Police pretend they don't know shit. They parked right in the parking lot and you see some middle aged man in a benz rollin' thru, don't tell me he's lost.  Exactly man, exactly, exactly.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 07:37:54 PM »
2.2 million American people are behind bars. most of them are men between the ages of 18-35.
prison is making people that are not violent into violent individuals because of the surroundings.

are any of the presidents doing anything to change this?

i think some mild prisoners who are jailed should be able to go through a long training program, mentally and physically and be given the chance to go into the military.

what are your thoughts?

the sad thing is that most is because of drug abuse. they jail the people for sumthing they want.

but lol no military, that gives more ignorant men an opportunity to kill efficiently.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2008, 11:45:03 AM »
the prison regime in the States to me yeah, is just another tool to keep the underclasses, who are mainly of colour, latino an black, to mainly shut them out of society, the system has shutdown the street game, even to the point where, there hating on big boys from source countrys too, there even hating on the mob, if you ain't eating the way the system wants you to eat, you ain't eating out here, thats the way I see it, police brutality, the prison system, no rights for prisoners to vote in most states, ridiculous drug sentences, shit public schools in the inner city, locking off the welfare system, gentrification thats going on across the hoods in the States, AIDS, this is just a way of shutting down a powerful voice that could in the systems eyes, threaten it, you see what I'm saying, you get me fam, these are just its tools to control hman being brothers an sisters in the hood, wipe em out, there locking away whole generations of latino an black human being brothers an sisters out there, they want us to die off over there in the States or sumthin, thats the way I see it, true focking stories, fock the system

when it rains it pours

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2008, 03:04:21 PM »
i agree with you all. but they need to do an uprising or something for all that injustice and shit. years and years of life wasted over nothing.