Poll

Does 'Real American' like Immortal Technique?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
3 (33.3%)
Real american doesn't like pussy
2 (22.2%)
Not sure, but I still think Real American is a douche
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Does 'Real American' like Immortal Technique?  (Read 725 times)

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
Re: Does 'Real American' like Immortal Technique?
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2008, 04:25:03 PM »
I'm extremely "left wing" liberal and I get bored of IT's cliche'd angry pseudo intellectual rhymes sometimes. the hot topic generation think they can just DL an album of his and cop a che guevarra shirt and consider themselves "with it"....to be all up in his business and take his shit to heart is pretty shallow in my opinion, so liking immortal technique doesnt really say anything about who you are as a person.

'I'm extremely left wing'...who the fuck gives a shit, it just proves you're just as stupid as extreme right wings.

And what the fuck do you mean by 'Pseudo intellectual rhymes' everything he has brought out has been factual, just go on his fuckin myspace or viper records site, and read about the protests, conferences and charity groups he holds, or go and read his updated blogs about current events.

Im not doubtin that alot of faggots think they are revolutionary cause they got che shirts, listen to his music and say 'oh ye fuck bush', theyre just as bad as those gay Greenday fans. But at the end of the day, he's criticizing lobbyist groups, specific organisations, political parties, senators, head of councils, religious leaders from Jewish, Christian and Muslim backgrounds. He's bringing everything outright and giving his viewers the choice to listen, then read, and then make a decision. Hes not shoving it in your mouth as if his way is the only way, and hes said this constantly. Obviously the artists message doesn't make the listener a better person, its what the listener does with his message. But still it is a good indication that the listener has shown interest in such social and political topics.

The whole centre of my point is Real American is a douche, and still is a virgin.