Author Topic: I'm not a fan of KG but..  (Read 1214 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I'm not a fan of KG but..
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2008, 12:46:19 PM »
^What is he wrong about? The bitch isn't full black...if you were truly a nigga, you wouldn't be debating that shit.
Well yall cant just point out this brotha cause he bringing real talk about his people to this board.Im a international brotha so i know whats up.hell he has said some things that has tought me something.so everything he is saying is not incorrect.
nik i dont know why u think u know shit about Black as a whole from the islands to Africa.
Nik ya cool,but mybe he does know alot about blacks in the islands,and in africa.thats called haveing  knowledge..so wheres the problem?

I'm fake, yet you wish blacks were the real Jews...Sorry to inform you, but claiming that your people were the original Jews doesn't make you any smarter. You know you envy my Jewish blood. 8)

If you were truly black, you'd be able to tell the difference between a mixed black and a pure black.
Well 1st off nobody in this world looks at black people as a mix.if you got 1%black in you,your noticed as a NIGGA..i see it all day over here in Germany..and why is it so hard to beleive that Jews have black history running deep in their blood stream...hell even Jesus was brown -black how ever you want to look at it.but history has stated that he show was not White,now thats a fact...im out.peace to all.

Yes...I know that everyone considers mulattos black. But that still doesn't mean they're full black. Jesus wasn't black, he was a dark skinned middle eastern, just like many Jews living in Israel nowadays.
crackin up about this now they in ISRAEL due to the UN and the powers that be...... stealin peoples land.......

^and if you knew your history, you'd know that there was Jews living in Israel since WAYYY before that. Now go read some more books.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2008, 12:54:40 PM »
Black niggas

damn homie i didnt know niggas were black thanks for clearing that up  ;D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2008, 01:03:04 PM »
Black niggas

damn homie i didnt know niggas were black thanks for clearing that up  ;D
nigga you know what thats supposed to say/mean..eye dont got time to be proof readin shit for you people