Author Topic: DJ Skee/B-Real/Damizza/Kurupt Present YOUNG DE-Audio Hustlaz Vol. 1 FREE D/L NOW  (Read 1758 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
we'll re-release it with "your song" hopefully on Thursday, and the untagged version will come eventually

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
young de
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 02:32:36 PM »
keep it coming, this is not to be slept on

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

EFFeX

I tried downloading this earlier, but the link wasn't working... I'll check back later on and see if I can get it downloading...

Props for this though!  8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yo this shit really impressed me!

WILL-I-DIE

gonna check it out

smegma

This album is ill! I wish DJ Skee wouldn't have put his annoying tags in it. I understand that they wanna get it more exposure by putting Skee's name on it, but for the sake of music this trend needs to be stopped. Don't let DJ's ruin street albums. I think I am going to start a petition soon.

so to all DJ's: DO RADIO SHOWS, SPIN IN CLUBS AND PUT OUT COMPILATION MIXTAPES AND STOP RUINING STREET ALBUMS. FUCK YOU.

About the mixtape... it really has the feel of an album. I listened to it twice and the song that stands out for me now is Rollin'. I like how they sampled Hotel California.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ Yeah that was a dope song, I like that "deja vu" song a lot too, b-real kills it.

AnybodyKilla

This album is ill! I wish DJ Skee wouldn't have put his annoying tags in it. I understand that they wanna get it more exposure by putting Skee's name on it, but for the sake of music this trend needs to be stopped. Don't let DJ's ruin street albums. I think I am going to start a petition soon.

so to all DJ's: DO RADIO SHOWS, SPIN IN CLUBS AND PUT OUT COMPILATION MIXTAPES AND STOP RUINING STREET ALBUMS. FUCK YOU.

About the mixtape... it really has the feel of an album. I listened to it twice and the song that stands out for me now is Rollin'. I like how they sampled Hotel California.

Real talk, id be down with that petition, it really does fuckin ruin music. But im on track 3 on the mixtape so far and damn its sounding pretty damn solid so far!!!

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Props Eddie! 8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

AnybodyKilla

LMFAO, the track 6 skit is hilarious!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yeah that shit was so random it made me laugh when i heard it lol, kurupt's a fool.

AnybodyKilla

Yeah that shit was so random it made me laugh when i heard it lol, kurupt's a fool.

I know lmao, im lovin this shit right now though man, its hella smooth, i can listen to this shit all day!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I feel you, even though I'm a fan of the Tangled Thoughts i wasn't expecting anything too crazy from this cd, but it really impressed me, just the consistency of de's rhymes, the great production, i'm feeling tek on the hooks, it's a really good album.

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
About to peep it now. Thank you Young De, Damizza, Skee, B-Real, Kurupt and of course Eddie.

Louie760

• Lil Geezy
props dubcnn, this Young De bangs!!